Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Was Adam And Eve The Only People God Created? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Adam And Eve The Only People God Created? (438 Views)

Adam & Eve: The Whole Story Doesn't Make Sense - Until Now / If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? / How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Adam And Eve The Only People God Created? by holuwajobar(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2017
though i knw dah God created adam and eve but what i do not understand is this;

Adam n eve gave birth to cain, abel (who was later killed by cain) and seth..... that means that they ddnt give birth to any female... The question is that;

WHO DID CAIN MARRY?

Coz it was recorded that he married a woman frm north.....

how come?
Re: Was Adam And Eve The Only People God Created? by potent5(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2017
holuwajobar:
though i knw dah God created adam and eve but what i do not understand is this;

Adam n eve gave birth to cain, abel (who was later killed by cain) and seth..... that means that they ddnt give birth to any female... The question is that;

WHO DID CAIN MARRY?

Coz it was recorded that he married a woman frm north.....

how come?
Cain married his sister who was born by Adam and Eve.
Re: Was Adam And Eve The Only People God Created? by holuwajobar(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2017
buh d bible ddnt record it that adam gave birth to a female na
Re: Was Adam And Eve The Only People God Created? by orunto27: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2017
No.
He created Nephilims males and females. He Himself distributed them to different Regions.

(1) (Reply)

The Cathedrals We Build Are From Corruption Money, Not From Tithes & Offerings / What Does It Mean That God Is Infinite? / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 13/10/2017) God’s Watchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.