Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me (4831 Views)

Help! Help! My Eyes Always Itching Me During Harmattan / Help, My Eyes Is Always itching Me And Reddish All The Time / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2017
Pls learned people in the house, what can I do to remedy this, what kind of soap, cream, or drug should I take because its making me to wound myself from the scratching.. thanks in advance
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2017
How often do you wash your boxers?
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by basmur(m): 11:42am On Oct 08, 2017
oh sorry ooo!!

down there! needs proper and thorough sanitation..

1 Like

Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2017
onuhabel1:
Pls learned people in the house, what can I do to remedy this, what kind of soap, cream, or drug should I take because its making me to wound myself from the scratching.. thanks in advance

does it itch worse off at night? if it does then I think it could be scabies. and you need a bottle of benzyl benzoate and apply on the affected part after shower until itch stops.

also, if you discharge a thick fluid from your penis during sex or urination, then you need to go to hospital.

1 Like

Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Funnicator:

does it itch worse off at night? if it does then I think it could be scabies. and you need a bottle of benzyl benzoate and apply on the affected part after shower until itch stops.

also, if you discharge a thick fluid from your penis during sex or urination, then you need to go to hospital.
thank you so much. I think from what u said, I think its scabies.

I have never had sex before and there is no fluid during urination.
its really worst in the night and that region is turning dark (am fair) ...
I await ur response please
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
basmur:
oh sorry ooo!!

down there! needs proper and thorough sanitation..
proper sanitation takes place there always
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dreamwaker:
How often do you wash your boxers?
I change boxers after 3days
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
onuhabel1:

Try changing it everyday. This is Africa, you sweat down there so you should wear boxers just once.
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Try changing it everyday. This is Africa, you sweat down there so you should wear boxers just once.
alright, I will do DAT from tmro. I will get more from d market tmro
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
onuhabel1:
thank you so much. I think from what u said, I think its scabies.

I have never had sex before and there is no fluid during urination.
its really worst in the night and that region is turning dark (am fair) ...
I await ur response please
get benzyl benzoate bottle lotion and apply like I directed in the itchy part after bath. you can get the bottle in a pharmacy.
however, you must practice good hygiene for the medication to be effective else the itches will always return.

# never repeat the boxer you wore after bathing
#stop using sponge to bath, use only soap.
#get two or three wrappers or bed spread for your bed, sleep in A wrapper tonight and by morning, change it to another wrapper.

the secret is that if you repeat any sponge, boxer or bedspread, the scabies mite will return on your body, and whatever you change, wash it and dry it out for two days, in two days the scabies mite dies because it can't survive outside the human body.

copy all these out and practise them. you'll be healed.
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
onuhabel1:
alright, I will do DAT from tmro. I will get more from d market tmro

Good, you will feel better.
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Funnicator:

get benzyl benzoate bottle lotion and apply like I directed in the itchy part after bath. you can get the bottle in a pharmacy.
however, you must practice good hygiene for the medication to be effective else the itches will always return.

#get two or three wrappers or bed spread for your bed, sleep in A wrapper tonight and by morning, change it to another wrapper.

the secret is that if you repeat any sponge, boxer or bedspread, the scabies mite will return on your body, and whatever you change, wash it and dry it out for two days, in two days the scabies mite dies because it can't survive outside the human body.

wow, am so much grateful. what I couldn't tell anybody all these while and has been eating me, making me to become Hot, now I hope it will soon end... Thank u so much
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Liamm(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
op. buy mycothen cream, apply morning and night after bath. share your testimony after three days cool
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by basmur(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
onuhabel1:
proper sanitation takes place there always

Then,

You have to seek medical help at nearest health centre close to you..

A little pain in the smallest part of the body can disrupt effective functioning of other parts faa.

health is wealth oo bro.

i can never swear for sickness to fall on my enemy..

i pray God cure you soon!!
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
onuhabel1:
wow, am so much grateful. what I couldn't tell anybody all these while and has been eating me, making me to become Hot, now I hope it will soon end... Thank u so much

you're welcome. make sure you follow every word I said.
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Funnicator:

alright sir
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
basmur:

Then,

You have to seek medical help at nearest health centre close to you..

A little pain in the smallest part of the body can disrupt effective functioning of other parts faa.

health is wealth oo bro.

i can never swear for sickness to fall on my enemy..

i pray God cure you soon!!
Amen and thanks
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Funnicator:

but, pls which soap will u recommend that I should use
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
onuhabel1:
but, pls which soap will u recommend that I should use

any soap.
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Lexusgs430: 1:49am On Oct 09, 2017
onuhabel1:

How can? After 3 days ke? Pls buy some more boxers and change it every day.....

If you wake up at 0500 hrs, wear a clean boxers. If you shower at 1500 hrs, you should wear another boxers.....

Personal hygiene is key.....
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

How can? After 3 days ke? Pls buy some more boxers and change it every day.....

If you wake up at 0500 hrs, wear a clean boxers. If you shower at 1500 hrs, you should wear another boxers.....

Personal hygiene is key.....
aiit, tanks, I will do as u say
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Rhea(f): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Funnicator:

Gem
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rhea:

Gem
what do you mean
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Rhea(f): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Funnicator:

what do you mean

Rock solid genuine advice.
Like a gem (gem stone)
Bros I no fit provoke you cheesy
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by onatisi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
onuhabel1:

it depends on 2 factors

staphylococcus
personal hygiene

staph: if you have this ,then your private organ will be itching you all the time , most especially the top part , it will be like a worm moving inside,the solution to this is to seek urgent medical attention

secondly is the personal hygiene aspect , this can occur if you use the same underwear repeatedly without changing it or washing it , the best solution to this is to 1)always bath 2 daily , 2)make sure you wash ur private area very well ,3)always change ur underwear after bathing ,4 )at night time avoid wearing any under wear in order to keep your private area dry, dryness can limit the actions of those itching causing germs ,5) wash ur underwear after each use and make sure you dry them in the sunlight , wash as often as possible .
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
onatisi:

it depends on 2 factors

staphylococcus
personal hygiene

staph: if you have this ,then your private organ will be itching you all the time , most especially the top part , it will be like a worm moving inside,the solution to this is to seek urgent medical attention

secondly is the personal hygiene aspect , this can occur if you use the same underwear repeatedly without changing it or washing it , the best solution to this is to 1)always bath 2 daily , 2)make sure you wash ur private area very well ,3)always change ur underwear after bathing ,4 )at night time avoid wearing any under wear in order to keep your private area dry, dryness can limit the actions of those itching causing germs ,5) wash ur underwear after each use and make sure you dry them in the sunlight , wash as often as possible .
aiit, tnks
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Funnicator:

onuhabel1:
Funnicator:

scabies infestation, itching is far worse at night. Mehn i got infested by a friend that slept on the same bed spread with me. I suffered it for month mehn. I had to soak my boxers and bedspread in a hot water and mehn got a benzyl benzoate acaricide poison that kills the mites and applied on the affected parts and now i'm okay.
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by onward4life(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
onuhabel1:

Change ur boxers daily!

Bath morning an Evening!

apply dust powder when bout to crash @nites!

Rob shea butter down butt and ur log daily it has natural aroma(4hawk perf)

Make sure u don't bath with Rain water!

Sleep with large pijamas @nites

When yu home put on Large 3quarter short with Elastic

If possible ur warm water anytime of the day!

Am telling yu gon wake up one day looking like Jay-Z
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by eyinola: 12:51am On Oct 11, 2017
Funnicator:

#get two or three wrappers or bed spread for your bed, sleep in A wrapper tonight and by morning, change it to another wrapper. Plz can this also clears shafts?

Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by eyinola: 12:53am On Oct 11, 2017
Funnicator:

plz can this also clears shafts?
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by eyinola: 1:02am On Oct 11, 2017
Funnicator:

Plz does it clears genital warts too?
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
scabies infestation, itching is far worse at night. Mehn i got infested by a friend that slept on the same bed spread with me. I suffered it for month mehn. I had to soak my boxers and bedspread in a hot water and mehn got a benzyl benzoate acaricide poison that kills the mites and applied on the affected parts and now i'm okay.
hmmm, am looking forward to becoming OK soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For June 9 2021 In Nigeria / Nicosan Dosage / Pls Help: How Does Mixing Sprite Drink With Water Helps The Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.