Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me (4884 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Help, My Eyes Is Always itching Me And Reddish All The Time / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by babyt66: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Use reishi and gynapharm
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
thanks everyone it worked more tanks to funnicator thanks a lot once again
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
onuhabel1:
thanks everyone
it worked
more tanks to funnicator
thanks a lot once again

I'm really happy for you bro.

Take great care of your body and please never hesitate to speak out next time you havè any health problems, no matter how embarassing it maybe, we äre willing to help.
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Funnicator:

Take great care of your body and please never hesitate to speak out next time you havè any health problems, no matter how embarassing it maybe, we äre willing to help.
OK sir
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Omopafoo: 2:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Funnicator:

OK sir

Hello sir, I have used calamine lotion and anti biotic for mine but still the same. I read symptoms online and came up with a conclusion that it is scabies. I have big pimple like lumps on my penis with rash on my inner thighs, waist and sometimes finger webs.
I want to try the benzyl benzoate to, but how often should I use it. It is daily?
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Omopafoo:

Hello sir, I have used calamine lotion and anti biotic for mine but still the same. I read symptoms online and came up with a conclusion that it is scabies. I have big pimple like lumps on my penis with rash on my inner thighs, waist and sometimes finger webs.
I want to try the benzyl benzoate to, but how often should I use it. It is daily?

Have a bath in the morning, then apply it on the itchy parts.
Also wash your wrappers and all your clothes and bedspread and soak in water mixed benzoyl benzoate so the insect on them can be killed.
Re: HELP - My Private Part Is Always Itching Me by dhmore: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Alhough, I have asked you to call me on 09026359311 for the QUICK SOLUTION to the PENIS ITCHING. You can WHATSAPP me also on - 08182028332. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For July 18 2021 In Nigeria / Super Wate On Or Regular? / Reasons Why People YAWN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.