Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

2 In 1 Facebook Ads Plus Chatbot Course. Available, Don't Miss Out! Order NOW!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2 In 1 Facebook Ads Plus Chatbot Course. Available, Don't Miss Out! Order NOW!! (312 Views)

SEO Backlinks Services At Affordable Rate - Order Now / Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] / Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 In 1 Facebook Ads Plus Chatbot Course. Available, Don't Miss Out! Order NOW!! by Ignyte(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Good morning people, this course is the most important course for a webmaster and business people. I have made close to a hundred thousand naira in a week with just this basic knowledge and I am giving it out for a give away price. This course is not for everybody. If you are not interested in learning the following below, don't request for the course.

Do you want to learn:

1. How to get started with creating and chatbot to your Facebook business page.

2. How to set up a chatbot for product sales - how to create blocks for products including product image, price, buy now button.

3. How to automatically reply anyone that comments on any post or specific posts on your Facebook page by sending instant messages to their inbox.

4. How to set up keywords your chatbot users can use to trigger free info, free downloads (pdf, ebooks, videos) etc.

5. How to set up automated responses to anyone that interacts with your chatbot using certain keywords/phrases.

6. How to send broadcasts/messages to the inbox of thousands of Facebook users with a click of a button.

7. How to filter your chatbot users for broadcasts e.g seperate those that download your fiverr ebook from those that download your web design ebook.

8. How to link any chatbot block to Facebook Messenger destination ad instead of using default Facebook messages.

9. Follow up tricks and tips on how to grow your chatbot list via our dedicated support channels for those that pay for the course.

You might want to ask what a chatbot is:

A chatbot (also known as a talkbot, chatterbot, Bot, IM bot, interactive agent, or Artificial Conversational Entity) is a computer program which conducts a conversation via auditory or textual methods.[1] Such programs are often designed to convincingly simulate how a human would behave as a conversational partner, thereby passing the Turing test. Chatbots are typically used in dialog systems for various practical purposes including customer service or information acquisition.

Chatbots are the new face of marketing (Google it if you think, it's a fable)
And Yes, Chatbots can be used on your facebook pages to reply customers, so you can now provide 24/7 customer support

If interested in the course please contact me via
Call/Whatsapp: 07037534762
Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev
Twitter: @PeterJev

PS: If you think it is a scam, check my previous threads where I have sold other stuff. If anybody was scammed.

Good day. Thank you for anticipated patronage and God Bless

(1) (Reply)

I Will Write A Unique 500 Word Article For #300 And 1000 Word For #500 / Forex Traders Wanted / Mobile App, Website Design, Software Development Are What We Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.