Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) (48158 Views)

Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by fingard02k(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Some unknown gunmen invaded a compound and shot the landlord and his friend dead.

The incident which took place on the 4th of October at no. 23 Mgbuoshimini community, Agip Mile 4, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State has left two people dead, The landlord popularly called Koko and his friend Dickson while some got injured from the machete cuts and also from stray bullets while escaping from the men of underworld.

According to one the deceased tenant who shared the story wrote:

“It was even by the grace of God that so many of us escaped that night because so many people were injured, some with machete cut, while others were hit by spray bullets but I thank God because i’m alive today not because i’m perfect but because my mission is yet to be accomplished. Rip Koko, Rip Dickson. Happy birthday to me”

http://www.enzyhub.com/gunmen-invade-compound-kills-landlord-friend-and-attack-tenants-with-machete-in-mile-4-portharcourt-graphic-image/

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by fingard02k(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2017

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Tinnytony24(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Let us jst use this time and thank God for our Lives embarassed... R.I.P to the dead cry

30 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked RIP beloved ones

But don't let an afonja man see those corpse coz they'll use the blood for zobo and the corpse as fertilizer for their ewedu plantation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Tinnytony24(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
U joke alot... The other one was kidnap nw death undecided...
Grow up please.... I believe ur nt up to 20 yet. sad
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

But don't let an afonja man see those corpse coz they'll use the blood for zobo and the corpse as fertilizer for their ewedu plantation.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Tolexandre: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wetn b dis cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Tolexandre: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tinnytony24:
U joke alot... The other one was kidnap nw death undecided...
Grow up please.... I believe ur nt up to 20 yet. sad
no mind the guy, he just registered yesterday grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Larryfest(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
This is bad....very very bad..
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by otokx(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
It had to be Rivers State but which one is spray bullet?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Oblongata: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Believing in extraordinary source of evil is quite unnecessary, man alone is capable of all wickedness (Joseph Conrad)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by EponOjuku: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

As foolish as you are, it is sad to note that of the millions of spermatozoa released, you were the fastest.

This type of foolishness can not be acquired, it must be inherited from your ancestors.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by nddydamzi(f): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

you see that your uncle your parents told you not to be greeting him in the village?yes that your uncle,check that his pig farm,at the backyard, that's where he buried your sense..

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by afroniger: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked shocked What a gory sight. This na real Rivers of blood. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by itiswellandwell: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Chai... This is just too bad. My sincere condolence to their families.

Check my signature for Customised ATM card flash drive as xmas/new year souvenir for your clients.
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by owomida1: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Is there just one thing that is normal in this PH?

WTF

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Flashh: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

[s]But don't let an afonja man see those corpse coz they'll use the blood for zobo and the corpse as fertilizer for their ewedu plantation.[/s]
Idiot, you didn't talk about those who killed the victims, but directed your stupidity to those who knows nothing about it.

A cow is wiser than you.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by castrol180(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
That region call Niger delta is a site for the wicked ones. Although no one knows what the landlord or the friend has done maybe together or separately that caused this dastard act on them. RIP koko & Dickson
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by brainpulse: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Since Wike became the governor, gruesome killings, armed robbery attacks has became other of the day. That's why the wanted SARS out of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by kereman1: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
shiver...

e no go beta for anybody wey say mk dem no burn arm robber, kidnapper or hired killer wey dem catch
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by InwehAkpevwe(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
God abeg help us 4 dis obodo nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by adeniyi55: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Why this people are so wicked like this meh, anyway me and Mikel are living Nigeria now

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by stano2(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nawa o... Ph is something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by rayobaba(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
But why !
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Mutuwa(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
nddydamzi:
you see that your uncle your parents told you not to be greeting him in the village?yes that your uncle,check that his pig farm,at the backyard, that's where he buried your sense..

*Falls from mango tree laughing*

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by doyin25(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

what are you trying to say.. oponu afofungbemu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Atiku2019: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
sad sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by tit(f): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

Fulani!
Out to cause disaffection between we omo Oduduwa and yeenhoes.
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by classicfrank4u(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
rip.

but I sha know some of the tenants will be a little bit happy, hu knows y?? cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by cristianisraeli: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
truth

before i opened i knew it would be rivers state
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by oshe11: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
chaioiooiiooo

Naija wich WAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos / Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.