Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,606 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic (56265 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Angelanest: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
A young boy was stabbed to death by his colleague after a clash in Jalingo, the state capital of Taraba.

According to reports, the suspect (pictured with a cutlass) allegedly stabbed his colleague in the chest in broad daylight after a heated disagreement between them. 

The young boy was said to have died on the spot before he was rushed to the hospital. 

According to information gathered online, some reports claim the suspected killer is currently on the run while others say he has has been apprehended and will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/young-man-stabs-colleague-to-death-in-taraba-state.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by ChrisMafian: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is very sad, parents should try to educate their wards to shun violence.
Rip to the young fella.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by thesicilian: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
That's why I love that movie Person of Interest. They catch you even before you commit the crime.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by DealPickers: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Gruesome. We are in strange times. When even murder is committed for social media.
Life isn't respected anymore in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Baawaa(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Science students everywhere,they can do and undo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by 3millionia: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dam shocked
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
ThankGod he's not Afonja grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by kolafolabi(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Animals everywhere..

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by adebayo3449(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
This guy is less than 20yrs.
So sad

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sorry to say this. Most Northern youths have no good parental upbringing.

I'm currently in the North. What I see everyday is saddening and some experience will just leave you shocked.

I will write a book probably about it.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Grupo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Why is it that these northerners don't have value for human life? From their lifeless chief in Aso rock down to their almajiris on the streets, these guys are pathetic. No value for human life.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Bustincole(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Take him to court straight

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Israeljones(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Everything abt the pictures speaks volume..
#shuncultism

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Slikbae: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Men are the problem with the world.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Deltatoto: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
grin
u be ashawo?where in Abj r u make we c
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Lizilicious(f): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Na wah ooo

1 Like

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Nbote(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Most of these northern youths are jus violent naturally.. At d slightest provocation their first instinct is to draw a dagger... It's almost like daggers and all forms of knives is a toy for dem

26 Likes

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Deltatoto:
u be ashawo?where in Abj r u make we c

You don't have money

i don't do business with your type undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by mayoredge: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Na wa ooo. I reserve my comment
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by DogmaNation: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
Na Fulani,they like the taste of blood,just like Buhari. They are born vampires!

6 Likes

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Richdad50(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
sad
Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by id4sho(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Rasmega:
Sorry to say this. Most Northern youths have no good parental upbringing.
All Southerners are bastards, street urchins and hooligans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Rip to the young fella.

One particular tribe educates their children to be killers.

That face?

The boy's definitely one of "dem".

Killer tribe.

14 Likes

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Kazeem47(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
go an face fulani herds-men you go hide.now you go dey stab your colleague.shame on you and RIP the deceased.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by adedayourt(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Stabbed him in d heart

1 Like

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by gbadexy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
I strongly suggest capital punishment should be given to young adults from 16 years because these set seems to be very brutal and unremorseful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by Temptee101(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Rip to the young fella.
Shut up if you don't have anything sensible to say

Parents should do what? When you still want a lifeless imposter to rule over you

6 Likes

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by kingthreat(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Execute him straight away. 100% pre-meditated murder. He aimed for the heart

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic by zombieTRACKER: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
thesicilian:
That's why I love that movie Person of Interest. They catch you even before you commit the crime.

It's a movie

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tella Adedapo Commits Suicide: Soldier Hangs Himself Inside Abuja Barracks / I Stole My Boss Car To Attend Valentine Party —suspect (pictured) / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.