Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Stay Away From Me’ – Watch Bobrisky And His Gate-man Give Stern Warning To All B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stay Away From Me’ – Watch Bobrisky And His Gate-man Give Stern Warning To All B (627 Views)

Actor And Wrestler, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Rips His Gate Off With Bare Hands / Photo Of Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Kissing: Fans React / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Me’ – Watch Bobrisky And His Gate-man Give Stern Warning To All B by Adesolaehimen1: 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky and his gate-man, Jacob has a message for all broke toasters!

In the video that is currently trending, Bobrisky was seen asking his gate-man what he had for them broke toasters and Jacob said ‘Stay away from my boss, if you are broke. Before you toast my boss make sure that you…

Watch video in link below

http://www.trendingnigeria.com.ng/2017/10/stay-away-from-me-watch-bobrisky-and.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

When Will 2+2 Not Equal To 4 See Hilarious Response From Celebs / Davido Finally Releases Official Press Statement Regarding Tango's Death / Nigeria Music Star 2kay Robbed And Beating Mercilessly Without Pity (grapic Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.