Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nigeria Music Star 2kay Robbed And Beating Mercilessly Without Pity (grapic Phot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Music Star 2kay Robbed And Beating Mercilessly Without Pity (grapic Phot (630 Views)

Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten / Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Music Star 2kay Robbed And Beating Mercilessly Without Pity (grapic Phot by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Abiye David Jumbo popularly known as Mr. 2Kay was robbed at gun point in his hotel room at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, last night.

According to a statement by his record label, Grafton records, the sad incident happened around 11pm on Sunday, October 22, 2017, during the Buckwyld and Breathless concert. He had struggled with one of the 4 robbers who somehow gained access to his room, but was injured and threatened to calm down or he’d be shot dead

One of the robbers locked the singer’s friend, who was with him in the hotel, into the bathroom, while the others tied the singer’s arms, legs and mouth and took his valuables including jewelry, clothes, perfumes, phones, and money. They also cut the room’s intercom (phone) to avoid any form of communication as they left the hotel.
Lalasticlala......

http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/10/nigeria-music-star-2kay-robbed-and.html

Re: Nigeria Music Star 2kay Robbed And Beating Mercilessly Without Pity (grapic Phot by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pictures

Re: Nigeria Music Star 2kay Robbed And Beating Mercilessly Without Pity (grapic Phot by TeejayNAFRC: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
embarassed
Re: Nigeria Music Star 2kay Robbed And Beating Mercilessly Without Pity (grapic Phot by Beltesh(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
omo those thief's no get chill oh......... them give am purple eye

(1) (Reply)

Being Ashamed Of Pleasing Your Partner Makes You Weird - U.S Singer, Tpain. / I Won’t Allow Sex Be The Problem In My Marraige –oritsefemi / Actor Femi Adebayo, Shares Picture Of Himself In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.