Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Make Your Dreams Come True - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Your Dreams Come True (16839 Views)

Software Development Company Sydney - Where Your Digital Dreams Come True / How To Make Your Dreams Come Alive / Dreams Come Through! Quotes!! It Depend On TIME And Not Quitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by WetinConsignMe: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sipmle. Get off your ass

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by Vince77(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nice article. This is exactly what i needed to read as my mind is so full with numerous ideas now.

No Focus without Target.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by Mypeople2(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
rawtouch:
you dream that you have a car, when you wakeup you have nothing, you dream that you have money, when you wakeup you have nothing, but when you dream that you are urinating that's when your dreams come to pass....
hahahahaha...my guy are you a comedian? If not,go into comedy..the thing go fit you

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by Yankiss(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Elxandre:
Nice thread.
But when you are focused on a particular goal neglecting alternatives, some other motivational speakers will term you "tunnel visioned" grin

Napoleon hill advised one to burn all bridges and follow your dream, but many years later Warren Buffet said "do not test the depth of the river with both feet".

My point is life is more complex than compassed journeys.
People will achieve their goals by being daring, some will ruin their life with same.
Some will achieve their goals by pragmatism, some will be condemned as failed pessimists by same.

Sometimes I think Destiny is inevitable, and man just toils for nothing.

I second you. We are predestined. If you read closely, Churchill envisioned not merely dreamt. He foresaw a turbulent Europe with himself as leader. It was not an imagination. He was chosen and somehow he got to know by divine impartation.
Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by bkool7(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
The best and only way to make your dream come true is to WAKE UP

“What you have to do and the way you have to
do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are
willing to do it is another matter.” — Peter
Drucker
Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by waywardpikin: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Elxandre:
Nice thread.
But when you are focused on a particular goal neglecting alternatives, some other motivational speakers will term you "tunnel visioned" grin

Napoleon hill advised one to burn all bridges and follow your dream, but many years later Warren Buffet said "do not test the depth of the river with both feet".

My point is life is more complex than compassed journeys.
People will achieve their goals by being daring, some will ruin their life with same.
Some will achieve their goals by pragmatism, some will be condemned as failed pessimists by same.

Sometimes I think Destiny is inevitable, and man just toils for nothing.

I believe this too. Destiny is inevitable.
Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by silasweb(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by cheta02(m): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
After all these many articles, we would stil do our mind and thoughts not by following one book. It has never worked and wont work.The simplest thing to do to achieve succcess is Just being truthful to oneself,other blessings will follow suit ! Try it today !
Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by Ojeigbo(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2017
Thank you so much it was so inspiring.... Keep on the good work, Pls how can I follow you.. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2017
HOW TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE (Part 3)

By Johnspeak Uwangue (Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach)

There's the story of a man who had a very big mansion. Almost everything about him were either made or plated with gold or decked with diamonds, from his clothes to his cooking utensils. He'd a swimming pool that is as big as a typical Olympic pool. He also had his own football stadium alongside basketball, lawn tennis, volleyball and golf courts all in his compound. His maids were more than 300 who saw to the day to day activities of his 600 rooms mansion. His house was a relaxation center for presidents of nations, PMs, Kings and queens of great kingdoms, top chief executives, world billionaires, military generals, the world top celebrities etc.

He was an authority and it was also reported that presidents of nations bowed to him in order to get financial assistance for themselves and their countries. His companies were well known all over the world and he also had his own army and police. The ground were he stepped on were highly revered. And above all about him, he was a giver who gave scholarships to millions of youths, financial aids to war torn countries, grants to business women and young entrepreneurs, and cars and private aircraft to a lot of people.

But a fateful Saturday, while at his poolside with some of the world top celebrities to celebrate his birthday, he suddenly left them to his room to sleep. He woke up at about 4:00am the next day to discover that everything he'd worked and respected for were gone. His cars, mansion, companies, servants, guests everything Just disappeared. To shorten the story, he woke up with his mom and three younger siblings in a one room "face me, I slap you" apartment. He was terrified. What happened? He asked. Who stole My life? He later got the greatest shock of his life when his mom told him that she just woke him up from a 5 hours sleep after he returned from his daily manual job. He'd been having this kind of dreams since he was a Lad but now he's 35 with nothing to prove. He's been dreaming all the while and had just woken up to the harsh reality of life where things doesn't come easily.

Have you forgotten those great dreams and ambitions you had as a child, those imaginary life you always wished you had? Dreams of achieving great feats in your early twenties and now you're 35 or 40 and you've found yourself asking who stole my life? This article isn't meant to mock anyone, God forbid I do that. But it's meant to make us understand that we can live whatever life we'd dream of but it requires us to sit up and TAKE ACTION.

Those great dreams and ideas can still be achieved if only we'd take small steps for their achievement. Martin Luther King Jr. said "God created the world out of nothing, and as long as we are nothing, He can make something out of us." If it's part of God's plan and purpose for us, then we can achieve them. According to John Mason " You could be the light of the world, but no one will know unless the switch is turned on." And to turn on the switch requires action and not to sit and wish.

Action is the trigger of our dreams and ideas. It is good to dream, but it's better to wake up and pursue them the circumstances notwithstanding.
Let me end this article with some great words from one of the world's best, John Mason "One thing is certain: what isn't tried won't work."

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue
Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach.

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Ojeigbo:
Thank you so much it was so inspiring.... Keep on the good work, Pls how can I follow you.. wink

Thanks
Please check my signature
Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by AfricaGotTalent: 4:13am On Oct 11, 2017
JohnspeakU:

There's the story of a man who had a very big mansion. Almost everything about him were either made or plated with gold or decked with diamonds, from his clothes to his cooking utensils. He'd a swimming pool that is as big as a typical Olympic pool. He also had his own football stadium alongside basketball, lawn tennis, volleyball and golf courts all in his compound. His maids were more than 300 who saw to the day to day activities of his 600 rooms mansion. His house was a relaxation center for presidents of nations, PMs, Kings and queens of great kingdoms, top chief executives, world billionaires, military generals, the world top celebrities etc.

He was an authority and it was also reported that presidents of nations bowed to him in order to get financial assistance for themselves and their countries. His companies were well known all over the world and he also had his own army and police. The ground were he stepped on were highly revered. And above all about him, he was a giver who gave scholarships to millions of youths, financial aids to war torn countries, grants to business women and young entrepreneurs, and cars and private aircraft to a lot of people.

But a fateful Saturday, while at his poolside with some of the world top celebrities to celebrate his birthday, he suddenly left them to his room to sleep. He woke up at about 4:00am the next day to discover that everything he'd worked and respected for were gone. His cars, mansion, companies, servants, guests everything Just disappeared. To shorten the story, he woke up with his mom and three younger siblings in a one room "face me, I slap you" apartment. He was terrified. What happened? He asked. Who stole My life? He later got the greatest shock of his life when his mom told him that she just woke him up from a 5 hours sleep after he returned from his daily manual job. He'd been having this kind of dreams since he was a Lad but now he's 35 with nothing to prove. He's been dreaming all the while and had just woken up to the harsh reality of life where things doesn't come easily.

Have you forgotten those great dreams and ambitions you had as a child, those imaginary life you always wished you had? Dreams of achieving great feats in your early twenties and now you're 35 or 40 and you've found yourself asking who stole my life? This article isn't meant to mock anyone, God forbid I do that. But it's meant to make us understand that we can live whatever life we'd dream of but it requires us to sit up and TAKE ACTION.

Those great dreams and ideas can still be achieved if only we'd take small steps for their achievement. Martin Luther King Jr. said "God created the world out of nothing, and as long as we are nothing, He can make something out of us." If it's part of God's plan and purpose for us, then we can achieve them. According to John Mason " You could be the light of the world, but no one will know unless the switch is turned on." And to turn on the switch requires action and not to sit and wish.

Action is the trigger of our dreams and ideas. It is good to dream, but it's better to wake up and pursue them the circumstances notwithstanding.
Let me end this article with some great words from one of the world's best, John Mason "One thing is certain: what isn't tried won't work."

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44

Inspiring and very profound

Lalasticlala Seun
Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2017
MAKING YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE (Part 4)

There was a little boy who had a dream that was far bigger than his present state. And he got so intoxicated by the dream that he started telling everyone about it. He told his siblings, dad, and also anyone he met on his way. Due to the magnitude of the dream his brothers became envious of him. they couldn't imagine that a little boy like their little brother Joseph would sit down and the moon, the stars, the sun and even the trees will bow to him. But the more they hated to hear his dreams, the more he spoke about it. It got to a point that they got furious and planned to eliminate him and his dreams. They threatened him to stop, but he refused. They starved him in order for him to stop talking about his dreams but he refused. The more they hated him the more he spoke about it.

He understood the power of speaking out your dreams, he knew that speaking out your dreams is to water your dreams. And he also knew that any dream that isn't watered will die. Even when his brothers refused to hear his dreams, he went to his father and told him about it. His father too became angry and couldn't imagine how a little boy like his son Joseph will become so great and influential that even the so called great will bow to him for favour.
But the more they hated to hear his dreams the more he looked for someone to tell.

Any dream not spoken out may end up in the trash can. Dreams are like seeds while telling others about them is like watering your seeds. This time proven approach to making our dreams come true has never failed. Let me not bore you with the full story because i know that you know the biblical story of Joseph and his brethren who sold him to slavery but his dreams later came to pass.

Telling people about your dreams will trigger a force that will see to its actualisation. People may not like to hear it but tell them anyway.

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue
Motivational speaker, Talent and Life Coach.

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44
Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
JohnspeakU:

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44

Lalasticlala Seun
Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
JohnspeakU:
MAKING YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE (Part 4)

There was a little boy who had a dream that was far bigger than his present state. And he got so intoxicated by the dream that he started telling everyone about it. He told his siblings, dad, and also anyone he met on his way. Due to the magnitude of the dream his brothers became envious of him. they couldn't imagine that a little boy like their little brother Joseph would sit down and the moon, the stars, the sun and even the trees will bow to him. But the more they hated to hear his dreams, the more he spoke about it. It got to a point that they got furious and planned to eliminate him and his dreams. They threatened him to stop, but he refused. They starved him in order for him to stop talking about his dreams but he refused. The more they hated him the more he spoke about it.

He understood the power of speaking out your dreams, he knew that speaking out your dreams is to water your dreams. And he also knew that any dream that isn't watered will die. Even when his brothers refused to hear his dreams, he went to his father and told him about it. His father too became angry and couldn't imagine how a little boy like his son Joseph will become so great and influential that even the so called great will bow to him for favour.
But the more they hated to hear his dreams the more he looked for someone to tell.

Any dream not spoken out may end up in the trash can. Dreams are like seeds while telling others about them is like watering your seeds. This time proven approach to making our dreams come true has never failed. Let me not bore you with the full story because i know that you know the biblical story of Joseph and his brethren who sold him to slavery but his dreams later came to pass.

Telling people about your dreams will trigger a force that will see to its actualisation. People may not like to hear it but tell them anyway.

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue
Motivational speaker, Talent and Life Coach.

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44

Lalasticlala
Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by NNAMDIII(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Day by day Nnamdi
Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain was not forced out of office...

Sorry, please check again because I got the information from a very reliable source.
Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2017
HOW TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE (Part 5)

A popular Nigerian actor once said that the smartness of a monkey is due to the closeness of the trees around him. Which means that if there are no trees to climb on, monkeys may not be able to show their jumping skills. What does this imply? It simply means that no matter how big your dreams, no matter how talented or skillful you are, no matter how smart and creative you are, you and I still need the help of good people who can help us achieve our dreams even if they make sense or not at first. Any dream can be achieved if they have the support of good people. Even though Jesus was the son of God, He still needed the help of his twelve disciples.

Your dream may be to become the President of your country or association, group etc, but you still need people to help push, disseminate and finance your dreams. In developed nations of the world like the United states, Britain etc, it has been discovered that dreams easily become realities because most of the people over there are more enlightened, educated and informed and more willing to help others grow unlike in Africa where the literacy level is very low and the rate of selfishness and greed is on the high side.

In searching for people to assist us in achieving our dreams we also need to be careful not to ask help from people who are very good at killing dreams. I heard the President and founder of Living Faith Church; which is unarguably one of the world most successful christian organisation said that after he decided to pursue his dreams and callings he met a respected pastor and told him of his vision. According to him, the pastor looked at him and told him point blank Mr. Man, God have not called you, go do something meaningful with your life. Imagine if Bishop David Oyedepo had listened to him what would have become of Nigeria and the world at large. I strongly believe that the biblical Joseph understood this principle when he told the King's servant that was set free to remember him when he's set free.

Beware of dreams killers, they are everywhere but make friends with people who have the connections, finance, wisdom, knowledge, words etc to help see your dreams come to pass.

Succeed You Must.

© Johnspeak Uwangue
Motivational Speaker, Talent and Life Coach.

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44
Re: How To Make Your Dreams Come True by Gabriel8003: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2021
learn video editing too...6weeks 30k, 4weeks 25k...weeks ends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biologists (Environmental, Micro, etc) : Let's Meet Here And Discuss / Please ADVICE: 2.2 And Masters Abroad / 4 Signs You're Just Not Cut Out For The 9-to-5 Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.