Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Advice On How To Start A Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business Without Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On How To Start A Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business Without Capital. (409 Views)

I need advice on starting a Dry Cleaning Business / How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria / I Need Help From Those That Know About Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Start A Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business Without Capital. by kelsberg007: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Good day
Am here to seek advice from those with experience. I intend to start a laundry and dry cleaning business
presently I don't have any capital.
but i want to start from home pending when I get the capital to open a shop.
I need advice on how to about getting customers without a shop.
I already have the skills on the job as I use to work with a laundry shop before getting admission to school.
nairalands please help a jobless brother
thanks in anticipation
Re: Advice On How To Start A Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business Without Capital. by betty616(f): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
Go to banks or other corporate environments talk to few persons about it, you can reduce your price by N50 or N100 from the normal price, be distinct. Start with even if it's a person in each organization, do it very well and your good work will market you.
Re: Advice On How To Start A Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business Without Capital. by Bunk20: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Please can u send me a mail with your number in the mail, so we could talk working on something similar to that. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

NERC’s New Metering Options, Lifebuoy To Discos, Consumers / Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support / Sad: N5m Worth Of Goods Destroyed While Manager Was Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.