Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos (32679 Views)

Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / We Steal Ogun Prostitutes' Phones And Sell To Lagos Prostitutes - Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Angelanest: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
The operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command early Thursday morning busted two motor bike robbery gangs in Ajah and Mushin and arrested some members of the gangs. The suspects: Muyideen Adegboye, 25, a furniture maker in Idi-Oro, Mushin, and Idris Farouk, 26, an okada rider in Ikate Area, were arrested at separate incidents while using motor cycles to rob.

Muyideen Adegboye was arrested at about 3:00 a.m. with a stolen keke and two live cartridges while his other gang member escaped leaving behind the motorcycle the gang used for the operation.

Farouk on his part was arrested at Ikate Roundabout around 4:35 a.m. after himself and his gang member on okada with the aid of a cutlass robbed one Samsudeen Abiola of his phone and money.

According to Adegboye in his statement to the police, “we went to Alasalatu, Mushin to steal tri-cycle. This is the fourth time I would be following my colleague, Seyi, to steal keke. We use motor bike to rob very early in the morning and at night…. We sell the keke in Idi-Oro, Mushin. We sell them for N50,000. Seyi is the one that invited me into the business. I met him at the ghetto…. He is the one that owns the gun that we use during operations. I hold extra live cartridges for him while we operate. Whenever there is need for it, he collects them from me.”

Farouk added that himself and his accomplice, Wale, still at large, were robbers. He added that they operate around Ikate and Small Kuramo stealing okada.

“[b]We steal the motor bike of riders who patronise ‘asewo’ on Small Kuramo. We monitor them, as soon as they entered the room for a quick one; we steal the okada and sell them. [/b]This was before it was destroyed…. My other gang members are Arisika and Abdullaziz. I met them in Ajah and we go on operations together. We steal okada and rob at night and dawn with our okada…. We have been in the business for more than two years. We sell stolen okada for N60,000. We share the proceeds of the operation among ourselves.”

Confirming the arrest of the two gangs, the Police PRO, ASP Olarinde Famous-Cole, said that police are on the heels of other members of the gangs. He added that those arrested have been transferred to FSARS for further investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/rrs-busts-two-okada-robbery-gangs.html

2 Shares

Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by LionDeLeo: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Treat them accordingly, they are robbers and the law against robbery is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by uduvwurode(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
good 4 both of them
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by grinface98(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
They should be punished accordingly. Una no want make guys visit ashawo joints in peace again abi? It serves una right undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Leakdaddy: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
So unfortunately such good guys were caught.

It shall never be well with those who caught this hardworking men

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
dat guy 4 d last pix his face don swell like g4 wen dem soak
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by BruzMoney(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Eyah
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
A
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Sirakj(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Okay.Noted.
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Sunofgod(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hoodlums.,
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kai!! The face of that guy in the last pictures sha!! See as face be like epidemic....... With this kain face nah robbery be hin calling angry angry

3 Likes

Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by cosmatika(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Muyideen & Farouk. The names have a lot to say, but it won't come from my mouth sha undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Intellad(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
good for them... they leave my sexy lips and big ass for cheap prostituted
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Haryourmikun(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hustling ends
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Ycmia: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
over to you Name Checkers Association...

2 Likes

Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Modelqwen(f): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked

k
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by kingxsamz(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
I won't check their names... I won't

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Bishop2ksp(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Leakdaddy:
So unfortunately such good guys were caught.

It shall never be well with those who caught this hardworking men

Did you just typed this? lipsrsealed
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Kokaine(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
but when they go inside the prostitutes room, dont they lock their bikes??
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by jose45eve(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
bikers patronizing prostitute..mmm two wrongs don't make a right
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by donjosh47: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
one day bushmeat go catch the hunter
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by dionflex: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
I will not check names Let others do it
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by chrisskynet(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dumb ass thieves
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by titiloyeblog: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Meet The Girl Whose Dream Came To Reality By Meeting Adekunle Gold

Yetunde Johnson, a slay and desperate fan of a popular Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold, finally became happy as her dream in meeting Adekunle Gold is fulfilled.

She said;
Adekunle Gold has been my celebrity crush over the years. And ever since then I have been wanting to see him and have a contact with him. Now, I am very happy that my dream is fulfilled. I met him in ICM on Sunday at Ikeja shopping mall. It was a friend of mine who told me that he will be available there (ICM) by 2pm, so I made all necessary efforts to meet with him because I saw that it could be my only chance of seeing him live.

Read more here: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/10/meet-girl-whose-dream-came-to-reality_2.html
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by nototribalist: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Na dem, see Afonjas

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Wayne4uall(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked

Jesuuuuuuuuuu!

See person face like that of a demon.
No wonder he was not caught with any serious weapon. His face alone is as scary as death.

With such kind of face, you don't need a gun. Just make sure your victims are pretty ladies.

It they think of what might befall them if they don't cooperate, you will have a successful career.

WTF is this........a human or a monster?

Oh Lord have mercy!
Re: 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos by bedspread: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
NCAN OVER TO U

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola / Two Arrested In Ogun For Attempting To Exhume Corpse for rituals (Pictured) / Fake Pastor Adeboye Exposed On Facebook Asking Lady To Send Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.