Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Pls i Want To Learn Fulani Language - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pls i Want To Learn Fulani Language (1459 Views)

Hausa And Fulani Language Is It Similar To Each Other?? / Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls i Want To Learn Fulani Language by tallfish145(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
can someone who understand fulani language pls volunteer to teach me. THANKS
Re: Pls i Want To Learn Fulani Language by AdeizaPaul: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
And what in the world do you need Fulani language for?

Fulanis in Nigeria don't even speak their own language na hin you wan go learn.
Re: Pls i Want To Learn Fulani Language by nengibo: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
AdeizaPaul:
And what in the world do you need Fulani language for?

Fulanis in Nigeria don't even speak their own language na hin you wan go learn.
He might be Fulani and wants to learn or has a project that requires knowledge of Fulani, or just wants to learn it, no language is useless
Re: Pls i Want To Learn Fulani Language by aleniboro(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hello all, I have a transcription job. Fulani transcription and translation. If you can so it please pm me or call 07037348181 or ebony4pink@gmail. com. The payment is good. And we can be given you job on regular basis.

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Visits Ile-ife / Pidgin English Take Over In The Niger Delta. / Aare Ona Kankanfo;the Yoruba Warlords Of Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.