Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

‘I Am Not Surprised That Emi Sky Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘I Am Not Surprised That Emi Sky Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya (1056 Views)

I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. / Sky Falling Down I Kuwait / Iyanya – Biko (OFFICIAL VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Not Surprised That Emi Sky Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya by Rocknadis: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigerian singer and winner of the first season of Project Fame West Africa, Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk, known by his mononym Iyanya, has insisted he is not jealous of Emi sky’s success and says he is not surprised at how his career has risen.
In an interview with Saturday Beats, When asked if he is envious of Emi sky’s success, the singer simply smiled and said
“I am so happy for Emi sky and his success and I am not surprised. At a point, we were all together and this is a young guy that works very hard. He worked every night and when we woke up in the morning, he would still be working.
So, I am not surprised that he has finally made it. I believe this is just the beginning and there are many more things to come his way

Re: ‘I Am Not Surprised That Emi Sky Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya by MaestroID(m): 3:38am On Oct 09, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Consider Www.nairaswipe.com As Your Best Fit Exchange In Nigeria / #BBNaija: Tobi Dressed And Dances Like A Woman / Always Pay Close Attention To These Two Different Sets Of People In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.