Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,361 members, 7,857,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. (763 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You / End Of The Year: Who Is Your Most Loved And Most Hated Nairalander / ‘I Am Not Surprised That Emi Sky Has Finally Made It’ – Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2022
Yesterday, a long thread i was creating just got deleted out of the blue, i was almost done with it, but some insecured females just came up in the middle of thread and started mentioning the monikers of moderators, and in less than 10 minutes, the thread was deleted with me in the middle.
I was not surprised, its the regular stuff, but i got a little into myself when i thought about it and realised that the moderator who took that action was either a female or the regular simp with some entitled power.
Obviously, i wasn't directly breaking any rules, i was a threat to nobody except the females who generally feel attacked by what i have to say at 10am every single day!

I hate the fact that there might be female mods always on my timeline to take down anything that doesn't sound good to her, or some simp with tiny balls that is willing to leap to up and ban me whenever females mention his moniker in my threads!
I HATE WHAT THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE!

Still Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2022
No one hates you on here aiit..you made a mistake by objectifying women and calling them a material that can be bought.. that was an insult on all women on here..
FFsake there are mothers on here who keep reading this nonsense..
The owner of this forum has a wife and I am not sure he will support the misogyny and hate against women on here...

Preach your redpill in peace and stop dragging women around using derogatory words at them..so bad..I saw that post and most mod saw it..what were you expecting them to do?watch you keep dragging women in the mud calling them objects...
Almost all your post on here are always objectifying and dragging women Makin them look inferior..just in case you don't know you are one of the reasons women don't make a comment here..you are preaching hate nothing else..stop the slut shaming and vulgar words against women..the other day you called single mothers useless..that's one way to spread hate..no sane being is gonna support that..

I wonder why you weren't banned forever tho.. next time before you make a post think carefully...the mods are always watching..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by gistray: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2022
Because you should be banned for eternity for preaching hatred and calling it Redpill

You should be locked in a jungle and given all printed copies of Ubunja's post so you'd read and understand what Redpilling actually is

You're just a kid who wasn't shown any love when growing up... I bet you didn't have any mother figure or you were abused hence your hate towards women

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by KingEverest: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Hmm Una get strength Sha

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Sometime ago, my popularly known favourite troll siofra, started sharing rumours of how i intended on taking advantage of unsuspecting nairalanders to selfishly generate money for myself by selling ebooks on AMAZON KDP.

Until she started spreading that rumour, i never knew the popular online shopping mall had a section to sell ebooks like i have been struggling to sell all by myself.
I did some digging that actually brought me back here to nairaland in a post made by iLegendd, funny enough, this is actually someone many female trolls have compared me to, saying i'm trying to "Cash Out" like him even when i never knew he was ever selling something to anyone on nairaland.

I did some reading and i stumbled at the post when iLegendd mentioned he was also into Amazon KDP, according to him, he was never really appreciated for his information here so he decided to monetize them directly to people who valued it!
In short, thank you siofra, and every other female troll.

Still Typing...
Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by AoifeNightfall: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Sometime ago, my popularly known favourite troll siofra, started sharing rumours of how i intended on taking advantage of unsuspecting nairalanders to selfishly generate money for myself by selling ebooks on AMAZON KDP.

Until she started spreading that rumour, i never knew the popular online shopping mall had a section to sell ebooks like i have been struggling to sell all by myself.
I did some digging that actually brought me back here to nairaland in a post made by iLegendd, funny enough, this is actually someone many female trolls have compared me to, saying i'm trying to "Cash Out" like him even when i never knew he was ever selling something to anyone on nairaland.

I did some reading and i stumbled at the post when iLegendd mentioned he was also into Amazon KDP, according to him, he was never really appreciated for his information here so he decided to monetize them directly to people who valued it!
In short, thank you siofra, and every other female troll.

Still Typing...

Awwn!

You're welcome smiley

Everybody is hustling and trying to make a living in this harsh country.

Helping a Nigerian directly or indirectly makes me warm inside smiley

Time to put all your hatred into books and hope it sells.

Good luck, sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2022
If female trolls are going to keep calling iLegendd my mentor, i should at least know if it would benefit me before i get pissed over it.

For the record, i do not spread hate, i just give to people out RAW, i am the wounded ulter ego of many men out there, you think i'm spreading hate or misogyny Do you even know misogyny when you see one

If i was a misogynist, there would be a long list of sexuallly brutalized females under my belt, thats what i feel like doing everyday by the way but i contain myself and cope with my shiit by helping men out there groom up and help their sons to not end up like me. A mess is better than a thousand more, don't you agree

iLegendd, if you are seeing this, how can i contact you? I need your guidiance on that kdp stuff, you also mentioned how you didn't even need to run ads of any sort before your works started paying off, with what i already have by default, if that is true, then i think this is my next level.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:04am On Mar 01, 2022
gistray:
Because you should be banned for eternity for preaching hatred and calling it Redpill

You should be locked in a jungle and given all printed copies of Ubunja's post so you'd read and understand what Redpilling actually is

You're just a kid who wasn't shown any love when growing up... I bet you didn't have any mother figure or you were abused hence your hate towards women

OK ma.
Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by donbachi(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Amend ur ways,work on ur thoughts about women,change ur mindset about women,love,respect and cherish women

because someday u must surely raise one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:06am On Mar 01, 2022
donbachi:
Amend ur ways,work on ur thoughts about women,change ur mindset about women,love,respect and cherish women

because someday u must surely raise one.
I doubt that. Not when i have the power to select.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by silverlinen(m): 11:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Omo na only simps go dey carry ladies matter for head.
Paddy keep on bombing this section with your posts. I sure say that moderator na sissy.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2022
silverlinen:
Omo na only simps go dey carry ladies matter for head.
Paddy keep on bombing this section with your posts. I sure say that moderator na sissy.
Whatever.
Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by NoahHadNoArk: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
No one hates you on here aiit..you made a mistake by objectifying women and calling them a material that can be bought.. that was an insult on all women on here..
The owner of this forum has a wife and I am not sure he will support the misogyny and hate against women on here...

Preach your redpill in peace and stop dragging women around using derogatory words at them..so bad..I saw that post and most mod saw it..what were you expecting them to do?watch you keep dragging women in the mud calling them objects...
Almost all your post on here are always objectifying and dragging women Makin them look inferior..just in case you don't know you are one of the reasons women don't make a comment here..you are preaching hate nothing else..stop the slut shaming and vulgar words against women..the other day you called single mothers useless..that's one way to spread hate..no sane being is gonna support that..

I wonder why you weren't banned forever tho.. next time before you make a post think carefully...the mods are always watching..
[/s]

Could someone shut this Hole up undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]

cry cry undecided smiley
Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by donbachi(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I doubt that. Not when i have the power to select.
wrong selection,bro.
Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]

Nobody can, its a very deep one.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
donbachi:
wrong selection,bro.
You have absolutely no idea.
Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by donbachi(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You have absolutely no idea.
i wish u well.
Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by Hashabiah: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Nobody can, its a very deep one.
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by dhiqson(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
angry grin
The fear of gidi
Is the beginning of wisdom

Nothing do you gee
Ride on
Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
dhiqson:
angry grin The fear of gidi Is the beginning of wisdom
Nothing do you gee Ride on
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
In as much as the OP makes comments that are regarded as rude and extreme by people here ((mostly females sha cheesy)), we can't deny that there is truth in what he says...

And let's face fact...
There're lots of comments made by females, bashing and shaming men, and yet they're silent about it, they see it as some "harmless joke", but when a guy does the same, it's termed "misogyny"? undecided....

How hypocritic undecided...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Favfables1:
In as much as the OP makes comments that are regarded as rude and extreme by people here ((mostly females sha cheesy)), we can't deny that there is truth in what he says...

And let's face fact...
There're lots of comments made by females, bashing and shaming men, and yet they're silent about it, they see it as some "harmless joke", but when a guy does the same, it's termed "misogyny"? undecided....

How hypocritic undecided...
I don't blame the mods, i really don't, most topics opened by females are not that intriguing i'm sure, but you see TheGidRedpiller I bet some of them type in my name in the search bar to hear what i have to say next.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by Sheddy5(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
am glad you're back bro.
Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by Bigpapi: 6:36am On Mar 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ashawo boy......u can never grow up
Re: I Am Currently The MOST HATED Male On Nairaland!! I'm Not Surprised Though. by Bigpapi: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2022
gistray:

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2022 / Obajana Cement: Fufill Your Part Of The Equity Shares To Kogi- CWAI Tells Dangot / CBN To Unleash Redesigned Naira Notes December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.