Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tunde Ednut Is Madly Inlove With Bobrisky!! And Is Showing Signs To Admit It. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Is Madly Inlove With Bobrisky!! And Is Showing Signs To Admit It. (956 Views)

Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram: 'Gossipmillnaija & Gistloverblog Not Happy' / #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Is Madly Inlove With Bobrisky!! And Is Showing Signs To Admit It. by Joelsblog(m): 2:30am On Oct 09, 2017
Nigerian cross dresser and barbie doll, Bobrisky’s archenemy, Tunde Ednut, has shared photos on his Instagram page, claiming that Bobrisky is broke and has been moving things quietly out the house he allegedly built.

According to Tunde, Bobrisky reportedly removed all the ‘ACs and NEPA has cut his electricity’.

He wrote;

“BOBRISKY HAS BEEN MOVING QUIETLY OUT OF HIS PERSONALLY “BUILT RENTED” APARTMENT: We have all had rent issues, but when you lie and “do party” claiming another man’s house because of Social Media at the same time insulting ladies telling them that they are not on your level, then when you begin to move out silently in the midnight cause you can’t afford your rent, YOUR NEIGHBORS will laugh at you, record you and send to me. He has removed all the ACs and NEPA has cut his electricity. Please who has SAGEM charger abeg? My phone is about to die. Where is Jacob?”

source:http://joelsblog.com.ng/2017/10/tunde-ednut-reveals-bobrisky-is-quietly-vacating-his-well-built-rented-apartment-photos.html

Come to think of it why will a man that claims straight..be so into another man?? Tunde!! Bob ohh..let me shift one corner before they blast me!
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Madly Inlove With Bobrisky!! And Is Showing Signs To Admit It. by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 09, 2017
Nonsense write up

Are you a hungry blogger....I can't say
Re: Tunde Ednut Is Madly Inlove With Bobrisky!! And Is Showing Signs To Admit It. by SylvesterRichie(m): 5:18am On Oct 09, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Nonsense write up

Are you a hungry blogger....I can't say

He is bro grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Signs Peruzzi To His Record Label / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses And Their Husbands / He Definitely Has The Boobs And She The Butt, Both Looking Hot Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.