Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos (31889 Views)

Thief Who Steals Expensive Biscuits From Delta Supermarkets Caught (Photos) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2017
A man identified as Odili Victor - has revealed how he was almost set up by a young man in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital. According to him, he parked his car in front of a school at Elelenwo road in Port Harcourt, only to notice the suspect trying to force the doors open.

After the suspect was caught, he was seen with packaged marijuana which he tried to plant in the man's car. According to Victor, he's yet to understand the motive behind the whole act as some believe the suspect was trying to implicate with law enforcement agents.

Read below what he shared on Facebook;

Friends please I have an advice for each and everyone of us,,,my experience today at elelenwo road ,,,whenever you park your car and you are not inside make sure you look the doors properly,,,,, today I parked my car in front of the boys school ,,,to talk with a friend suddenly I saw somebody who was trying to force the doors open ,,,when we got hold of him he was holding a big rap of marijuana,,(Igbo) that he wanted to put inside my car but God disappointed him,,,,,,,I thank God for his mercy upon me today. It can happen to anybody friends please be security conscious.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-caught-trying-plant-marijuana-car-port-harcourt-photos.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by wahles(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2017
Agent! im tempted to say someone is working for the Popo#

19 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by shukuokukobambi: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2017
Then he will now report the Odili victor to his SARS or MOPOL accomplices who will now extort money from him angry

I've heard about things like this on east-west road but never believed it until now. This is worrisome. Vigilance is key at this time. December is close by and the crooks must hammer angry

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Nbote(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2017
And SARS would have busted d car owner for being a drug runner.. Dats how dey set innocent ppl up daily and bust dem claiming dey got tips

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by rottennaija(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2017
wahles:
Agent! im tempted to say someone is working for the Popo#

Very possibly. He is trying to implicate the man so that police can arrest him and extort money from him. We have have to be careful

12 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Teewhy2: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2017
I believe there is more to this, the guy alone won't be operating if looked deeply there might be a/some policemen involve in it, They guy will drop it and inform them in front that he has drop it and give them details of the car which they will use to blackmail the owner of the vehicle. They do it a lot on the expressway, if you pick a policeman or stranger on the way sometimes they will drop either weed or bullet in a corner of your car and after like 10 mins drive he might tell you he wants to drop before you drive a minute police will stop the car and search and if they find it you will pay through your nose.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by RIPEnglish: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2017
It is not really him fault, the economy are bad so it is understoodable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Hardewarlee(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2017
God punish una and others wey dey do such.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by kay29000(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Queenext: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Man's inhumanity to man

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by whoubmrdust: 11:38am On Oct 09, 2017
E don be for am
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by frisky2good(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Wrap everything and ask him to smoke all

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by yogendra9462: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Then he will now report the Odili victor to his SARS or MOPOL accomplices who will now extort money from him angry

I've heard about things like this on east-west road but never believed it until now. This is worrisome. Vigilance is key at this time. December is close by and the crooks must hammer angry
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by cescky(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2017
sad

Strange

Nkanbe ,yoruber people will say
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Haryourmikun(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Enen
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2017
force him to chew all the Igbo as his punishment... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2017
The guy sef is super high. Maybe he thought he was inside his house and was only trying to hide it under his bed for safe keeping. grin

12 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by yemififi: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2017
He's completely finished
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by baski92(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2017
Na sapele weed be that when you smoke am, you go fit stop bick say may him carry you go London.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2017
My guy don high grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by flyca: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2017
The motive is clear. Put it, get to the next junction, stop and search and there is Marijuana in your car. Check well, he might be working with or for the Police angry

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Triniti(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2017
slowpoke! Working with them useless sars
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by ultron12345: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2017
Na them again
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Noblesoul123: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2017
grin

He obviously wants him to be high.

But, seriously speaking we all need to be vigilant these days.

This is a clear attempt to set up the dude so that the police will have evidence to use against him.
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Kobicove(m): 11:42am On Oct 09, 2017
If these account of the events that happened are true then the guy likely has an accomplice, possibly a crooked law enforcement officer undecided
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2017
RIPEnglish:
It is not really him fault, the economy are bad so it is understoodable.

WELKOM BCK
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by davillian(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2017
Boy: oga if they catch me unkoh wetin go happen. 
SARS: u b mumu O,na us they go carry u come meet naw and we go free you.
Boy :Ok Sir. Make I load two bible inside the car for under seat. 
SARS :now you talking abge give us description of the car and plate number 
Boy :ok Sir I go tell una when he wan move and wre he go follow. ‎
Boy: Oga Oja ti burst ‎,they don catch me O‎
SARS : no worry you go lodge for station this night and 2moro morning we go die the case and change location. ‎

5 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2017
These ones work with the police, sad development.
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by Profkomolafe(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2017
grin say no to tribalism.
Re: Man Tries To Plant Weed In A Car In Port-Harcourt. Gets Caught. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2017
sadhe probably. work. foe. those useless thing in black/sky blue. clothes. Abeg,cut either his hands/ legs.if possible. cut his 2 ears and release him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Killing His Wife After Quarrel In Anambra State. Photos / Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) / Missing Person In Portharcourt: Progress Musa Fua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.