Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

CV Review To Aid Chances In Getting JOB INTERVIEWS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CV Review To Aid Chances In Getting JOB INTERVIEWS (556 Views)

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / 12 Possible Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re Qualified) / Latest Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers For Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CV Review To Aid Chances In Getting JOB INTERVIEWS by menexami: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2017
Have you been applying for jobs and don't ever get called for an interview?

That's a normal trend in the economy but having a SOUND CV, portraying your best qualities that suits what the company wants is a sure way of being No 1 on their list, before you can then show case your talents.

At P4PE Limited, we revamp CV for different level of profession and have a 100% success rate of you getting the interview call.

Give us a try today.

Don't waste time applying and waiting..................Apply and get invited.

Re: CV Review To Aid Chances In Getting JOB INTERVIEWS by menexami: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
Standing out from the crowd starts with your CV.

That is the first point of contact between you and the employer.

Make it impressive, make them glued to meeting with you.

Register with us today to have yours reviewed. whether you are
*An Executive
*Graduate
*Professional in your field

and more, we design your CV to match the job description.
visit our website for more details

Re: CV Review To Aid Chances In Getting JOB INTERVIEWS by menexami: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Writing a CV is very easy, and also very easy in getting in all the irrelevant details.

Most time, when you write your CV yourself, you hardly get interviews because there are certain skills needed in write a good CV.

Visit us today and have your CV reviewed.

It is affordable and you will get the best of your money.

www.p4pe.co/cvreview

Re: CV Review To Aid Chances In Getting JOB INTERVIEWS by menexami: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
CV REVIEW is one of the surest ways of getting and invite for an interview especially when its a top position with a whole lot of other professionals applying.

It stands you out and keeps you in front, waiting in your set skill to dazzle the interviewer.

Visit us today, get your REVAMPED.

Opportunity they say comes but ones, so make the best of it.

Re: CV Review To Aid Chances In Getting JOB INTERVIEWS by menexami: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Your CV has about 6 seconds to impress a hiring manager.

Let’s help you write a CV that will get you numerous interviews and land your preferred job in a short time.

contact us NOW!

www.p4pe.co

Re: CV Review To Aid Chances In Getting JOB INTERVIEWS by tomiogbe(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2017
tomiogbe(m): 10:44am
So after I visited all these sites with fake interviews and wasting money going to all these gnld lectures and co. I finally got a job. I ran into a website called Hire for Jobs. I reluctantly posted my cv and forgot about it. Only for a few weeks later I got a call from my current employer QVC travel agents. And that's how I got my job. Apparently Hire for Jobs is Good site for being poached or just having employers seek out your cv. No unnecessary adverts and emails. That's my testimony.
Www.Hireforjobs.Net

Maybe try it.

(1) (Reply)

New Android App Officially Launched Today For Fastest Job Hunt - #FASTJOBNG / Stanbic Ibtc Fresh Graduate Trainee Program 2018 Applications Closes Soon. / Junior Accountant Wanted In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.