Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Latest Asoebi Styles: I Think Blue Is A Winning Colour! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Latest Asoebi Styles: I Think Blue Is A Winning Colour! (1341 Views)

Man Steps Out Rocking Matching Colour With His Gas Cylinder / 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour / Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Asoebi Styles: I Think Blue Is A Winning Colour! by agvictor(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Latest Asoebi Styles: I think Blue Is A Winning Colour!
Blues has become one of the best trending colours for Asoebi.

Before now the colour weren't a big deal, though it looks beautiful when it is made. If you ask me, i think the colour rocks.

Blue colour signifies royalty and feel some sort of attachment to that royalty when you make an outfit with blue. In Nigerian weddings you will find different blue Asoebi colours, such as ,royal blue, sky blue, turquoise blue(sort of blueish-green) but many still regard it to be in the family of blue.

What do you think?
Source: https://www.agvictor.com/latest-asoebi-styles-think-blue-winning-colour/

(1) (Reply)

Ballon Sleeve Tutorial / Trust Me These Ankara Styles Are Worth Swooning Over / Drink This Daily To Gain Weight At The Right Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.