Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour (17786 Views)

Man Steps Out Rocking Matching Colour With His Gas Cylinder / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School / Nadinne Bruna Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Colour Goes Wrong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by mantosa(m): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2018
There is no doubt that wearing a lipstick can add to a woman’s confidence and speaks a lot about her person. There are different lipstick colours for different occasions and purpose, they should be picked wisely and carefully.

Imagine a lady wearing a boring outfit, and then decides to put a lipstick on, she automatically becomes transformed into a diva mood and springs up a whole lot of sophistication.

Makeup artist cannot deny the essence of a ‘good’ lipstick, and one with a beautiful colour as it brightens up the face and says ‘hello here I am’. Lipsticks range from Matte, which is usually non glossy and dry to glossy ones, which involves so much shine. Lipsticks come in different colours and are worn, depending on the look you are trying to achieve.

Here are 5 types of classic lipstick colours that are evergreen:

RED LIPSTICK

This is one of my favourite and I am sure it is for most ladies. It is for the bold, trendy and daring ladies that want to make a presence. Red coloured lipstick brings any outfit alive, and contrary to what people think that one cannot wear it to work, I beg to differ as it can be worn anywhere but in moderation. If you want to attend a party or an event, you can wear it more, but can be worn lightly to work and church.

PINK LIPSTICK

This is another beautiful one, but bear in mind that there are different shades and you have to pick the one that best suits your complexion. Pink is girlie, lovely and pretty. It can be worn anywhere as well, depending on the look you are going for.

BROWN

There are different shades of brown, but we would talk about the light brown colour. It is natural, beautiful, not overly in your face kind of colour, and can be worn with any outfit or to any event. It can also fit any skin colour and can be worn lightly or heavy.

NUDE COLOURS

This one includes colours that are mild and pale. This can be worn to a party contrary to what people might think that it is too mild. It can be worn heavy or if worn light, the eye shadow comes out more conspicuous. Wearing a heavy eye shadow and lipstick can be a disaster, so when people want to get a bold eye coloured eye shadow; they tone down the lips with a nude colour.

PURPLE

This colour seems not to be as popular or often used as the rest, but is still a classic lip colour because of its bold, unique and beautiful outcome, no matter the shade you pick. It stands out.

Source: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/5-types-classy-ladies-lipstick-colour/

4 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by menabae(f): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2018
I love that purple color,but red remains my favorite

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by joenor(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Na so them classic lady..
menabae:
I love that purple color,but red remains my favorite
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by trinity227(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
His Love ❤️ For Cows is Unimaginable...

Such Romance, so passionate.

14 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by GinandJuicey: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
I will just kiss u and spoil ur lipstick
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by agwocomedian: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
And this

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by Biggty(m): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
I like the second one
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by Yewandequeen(f): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Red mixed with purple is bae

Gives nice ombre color.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by Emmafe(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
All the best for the ladies

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by itiswellandwell: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Love the purple. Sexy and romantic.
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by ophatlewis(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
leni ofun, kilode
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by pocohantas(f): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Red makes me look old.

Purple and other dark colours, makes me look like an upcoming slayqueen.

Nude makes me look sick grin.

Pink? Just there.

I've stopped using lipsticks, but I still have them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by pejuakinab: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
I like d brown

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by AleAirHub(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
1st three colours rock kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by hardicted: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
But lalasticlala use style get ashewo sha
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by id4sho(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
comot natural, dem no fit. be forming sophisticated. mtcheeeew
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by VideoExpert(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
face palm..really?
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by NinaArsenal(f): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Red is my favorite, it makes my lips looks lovely. I love dark red lipstick. Classic product (Lady Gaga)
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by uju22(f): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
Loving my purple lipstick as always; but is like I will try that nude and brown, kinda like both too
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by Twoclans(f): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Dammm I love purple . kiss

Always on purple lipsticks cool

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by zicoraads: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:
Red makes me look old.

Purple and other dark colours make me look like an upcoming slayqueen.

Pink? Just there.

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by zicoraads: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
I love that purple, especially on light skinned ladies. There's this 'fierceness' to it that always comes out looking so séxy. cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by JacksonOyibo: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by pocohantas(f): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
zicoraads:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

LOL. That's what my colleagues said though.
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by Jaqenhghar: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lets play a game. Guys which of these lips will you love to kiss. For me 2 and 3
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by piroux(f): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
I love, love, love lipsticks.....on other people cry

Purple is the only one I can use and not look like a drag queen, only once in a while too.

That red ehn, I will just be like agbalagba!

I've accepted fate and gone back to my lip balm, biko! wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by Ivanmykel(f): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:
Red makes me look old.

Pink? Just there.

Honestly! Nude makes me look sick too
Red makes me look too 'sharp' grin so much attention to me
Pink is bae though...
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by Ceccylia(f): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
This guy is a clown
agwocomedian:
And this
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by AuroraB(f): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nude lipstick always and forever
Red is cool too

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by AmakaJoycee(f): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Red all the way!!!
Nude color make me look sick
Re: 5 Types Of Classy Ladies Lipstick Colour by Sterope(f): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Do you line your lips?

pocohantas:
Red makes me look old.

Pink? Just there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Passion For Shoe-making — Bamiro, YNORTH CEO / Rate This Pic. / Ear Piercing: Good Or Bad Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.