Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (8041 Views)

Painful Menses. Please Help! / Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections by singledude(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2017
LongRich Superbklean Magnetic Panty Liners is not designed for menstruating ladies or women, rather it is designed to cure diseases of various kinds. It could be used in underpants by either females or males, as it prevents and cures prostrate cancer in men.

This product is designed to contain three powerful components: Bio-magnetic Energy, Far Infrared and Anions. The bio-magnetic Energy gives energy and enhances self protection; Far infrared prevents and cures gynecological diseases such as fibroid, ovarian cysts, vaginal infections etc; while the Anions kill bacteria, thus eliminates odour, prevents itching, cures and prevents rashes around the vagina.This has also stabilized my menses also stabilizes menses for women and cures hormonal inbalance to ensure that pregnancy is easily achieved.

When the Panty Liner is damped and placed on any part of the body, it eliminates pain. The green strip content can also be detached and soaked in water to discharge it’s magnetic energy.

The Superbklean Magnetic Energy Panty Liner is effective in the treatment and/or prevention of the following: fibroid, fatigue, foot odour, gynecological infections, cataract, breast lumps, arthritis, prostrate inflammation, cervical cancer, whitlow, body and joint pains, rheumatism, fractures, glaucoma, mild headache, hemorrhoid, old sore, and asthma.

HOWEVER, SUPERBKLEAN MAGNETIC ENERGY PANTY LINER CANNOT BE USED BY PREGNANT WOMEN.

PRODUCT CONTENT; Contains 30 pieces per pack

I'm not the marketing type of guy but my sister was cured of vaginal cyst while my wife's menstrual cycle has been stabilized and she is currently 2 months pregnant.

Do yourself or that loved one a favor and do not ignore this wonderful product.Buy it and send me your testimonies as I have sent you mine.

Call/Whatsapp : 08037680849

(1) (Reply)

16 Signs That May Indicate HIV / The More You Sit, The Shorter Your Life Span -study / Send Pupils With Respiratory Symptoms Home – FG Tells Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.