Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

‘bobrisky Is Broke And Moving Things Out Quietly’ -tunde Ednut Shares Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘bobrisky Is Broke And Moving Things Out Quietly’ -tunde Ednut Shares Photos (1307 Views)

Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision / Naijaloaded: Makinde Azeez Replies Waconzy, Says He Is Broke And Frustrated / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘bobrisky Is Broke And Moving Things Out Quietly’ -tunde Ednut Shares Photos by wahzupguy(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2017
Nigerian crossdresser , Bobrisky’s archenemy, Tunde Ednut, has shared photos on his Instagram page, claiming that Bobrisky is broke and has been moving things quietly out the house he allegedly built.
According to Tunde, Bobrisky reportedly removed all the ‘ACs and NEPA has cut his electricity’. He wrote;

“BOBRISKY HAS BEEN MOVING QUIETLY OUT OF HIS PERSONALLY “BUILT RENTED” APARTMENT: We have all had rent issues, but when you lie and “do party” claiming another man’s house because of Social Media at the same time insulting ladies telling them that they are not on your level, then when you begin to move out silently in the midnight cause you can’t afford your rent, YOUR NEIGHBORS will laugh at you, record you and send to me. He has removed all the ACs and NEPA has cut his electricity. Please who has SAGEM charger abeg? My phone is about to die. Where is Jacob?”

http://www.lailasblog.com/bobrisky-is-broke-and-moving-things-out-of-his-house-quietly-tunde-ednut-shares-photos/amp/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: ‘bobrisky Is Broke And Moving Things Out Quietly’ -tunde Ednut Shares Photos by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2017
Fake life...just so stressful

Modified*
Oooh yay! Ayam first to comment ke cheesy....OK, OK, My win today is dedicated to bobrisky....OMG man, we can't wait to have you in our hood, you will really spice up bro shadrack's salon, for real guuurrl!
Re: ‘bobrisky Is Broke And Moving Things Out Quietly’ -tunde Ednut Shares Photos by shunletsam(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2017
just when u think you've had it all...
Re: ‘bobrisky Is Broke And Moving Things Out Quietly’ -tunde Ednut Shares Photos by double0seven(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
There is no proof what this Enut guy us saying is the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Sister's Birthday (pics) / Hushpuppi Pictured In A Private Jet!!!! / See what Davido and Duncan Mighty where doing as WIZKID CIROC Ambassador(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.