Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision (45805 Views)

AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands / Timaya Talks About Marriage And Why He Didn't Sign Runtown & Patoranking / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by envoymedia: 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
BBNaija's Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision This Year

Big Brother Naija star, Ka3na has revealed that her marriage to her white husband, Mr Jones is officially over, IGBERETV reports.

The reality show star who showed off her new home in the UK in a new Instagram post she shared, disclosed that dissolving her marriage and moving abroad has been the toughest decision this year without the support of my family and friends.

She also stated that pressing the restart button is always the most dreaded action button when considering a divorce.

She wrote;

"It’s Been 17Days Since We Got The Keys To Our New Home @lila_bossbaby

Dissolving my marriage and moving abroad so far has been the toughest decision this year without the support of my family and friends. As some women here may have experienced..Pressing the RESTART button is always the most dreaded action button when considering a divorce. But I take a stand with —Nathan W. Morris; “Life Is A Master Piece. Edit It Frequently And RUTHLESSLY”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CawvoNFNXdv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by envoymedia: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
More

4 Likes

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Shalommy(f): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
This babygirl is a confused being. Chaiii..

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by qekng40(f): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ka3na is the real deal.. Ladies that beef her are toxic!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
is there only a kitchen in her house?!?! ok o!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by MufasaLion: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
The lightning of the house is nice.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by MufasaLion: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Shalommy:
This babygirl is a confused being. Chaiii..

She must have thought it through. Moreover, she was the one in the marriage, not you.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
envoymedia:
BBNaija's Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision This Year

Big Brother Naija star, Ka3na has revealed that her marriage to her white husband, Mr Jones is officially over, IGBERETV reports.

The reality show star who showed off her new home in the UK in a new Instagram post she shared, disclosed that dissolving her marriage and moving abroad has been the toughest decision this year without the support of my family and friends.

She also stated that pressing the restart button is always the most dreaded action button when considering a divorce.

She wrote;

"I don't understand why she is disturbing our cyberspace to stay relevant when we have a more pressing issue with the Russian Ukrainian war that is about to go nuclear". Village People Spokesperson.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Angelaketu(f): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
do what ever make you happy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Karlovych: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
embarassed Even white zaddy couldn't make her happy, SMH.

She forgot to mention how much alimony and child support zaddy will be paying her.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Dozie32(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Your matter, who wear shoe na him know where we dey pain am.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Dangrace01: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by lonecatt(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
i pity those who get their life inspirations from fake social media actors.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by kaymart: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
She's damaged beyond repair..
She's been broken, battered and damaged cos of her own horrible decisions due to her poor judgements.

Men that will come her way, I mean the one that actually will care for her will surely pay dearly for the mess they didn't cause. I pity them in advance.

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Okay
But who asked

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by olu77(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Whatever rocks your boat

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Axis313(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Her boobs though.
I wonder why ladies left boobs are always bigger than the right ones.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Cholls(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Angelaketu:
do what ever make you happy
my sister ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Whose business? Why announce?

4 Likes

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by NwaNimo1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Something you had planned for a long time.....

[img]https://i./3OK0c.gif[/img]

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by McAausim: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Wetin concern me... undecided

That's your problems....

We move

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by phemmyfour: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Face lifting to project fake smile.
Damage control...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by saphiere(f): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
envoymedia:

She wrote;

The FUTURE is FEMALE

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Women naturally, once they are financially independent, they feel they deserve all d power on earth, even if it means being single for ever, especially when they have kids. But they complain d mist when their rich spouse become unfaithful in relationship or marriage. I don't blame Davido/whizkid for having floods of baby mamas, cos if their circumstances were reversed, their mamas would do far worse. Imagine girls now openly refer ifeanyi, Davido son as heir to adeleke wealth empire, cos he's a male,and they assume he's their ticket to adeleke wealth, without even considering the females who are older. Such selfish statement.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
You only do the best thing for yourself in life.
Do whatever makes you happy in life.

Y.
O.
L.
O

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Mystic969: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
grin
I pray she finds peace...

Follow the griller's advice above me.

We move.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by otipoju(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
Women no dey love ooo. Everything for them na calculation. Short term gains OR Long term rewards.

Thats just the way it is. No be fight. If you dont have anything tangible to offer them, you are not " lovable."

Na them dey make life sweet and na them dey make life bitter. Brother, abeg no take them too serious dont hold them too tight or they will slip away.

God bless all the women in the world. We love una with una drama even though ya'll only truly love your own sons and fathers....husbands and boyfriends no follow for the package.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Some people just search for attention like a drowning person searches for oxygen.

Now we know you’re divorced, divorced him in Britain so that you can get your hands on his money, then used the divorce payment to put a down payment for a mortgage.

Next…

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App / Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures / Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.