Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Lady Chops Off Neighbour's Tongue Allegedly For Rituals (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Chops Off Neighbour's Tongue Allegedly For Rituals (graphic Photos) (398 Views)

Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) / Man Chops Off Hand Of Another Man During A Fight Over A Girl (Photo) / Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Chops Off Neighbour's Tongue Allegedly For Rituals (graphic Photos) by Techknowng(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2017
A lady identified as Ilerioluwa has been arrested at Ogudu, Lagos, for allegedly cutting off her neighbor, Suleman Babangida’s tongue.

Incident reportedly happened last Thursday, October 5th around midnight. Ilerioluwa allegedly did it for rituals.

The victim Babangida, while narrating how he was attacked, said:

“It was around 11:30pm when I came back home. Then when I was about to go and urinate at the bathroom, all of a sudden I just saw this lady that I usually call Ilerioluwa, at my back inside the bathroom.

I was like sister Ileri what’s happening, all of a sudden, she just choked my neck and I could not have the strength to scream out extremely. All I could see next was that my tongue had been cut down.”

Ileri was later arrested and the tongue retrieved from her. According to Babangida, she is currently being detained at the Kirikiri prison, after appearing in court on Friday.

Regarding his current condition, Babangida said:

“Right now I can’t even eat or take something. I am in pain. The tongue can’t be reattached any longer. I’m not in any relationship with Ileri.
I respected her a lot and took her like a sister. She has nothing to say about what she did to me. The case has been adjourned till the 16th of this month.”

More at: http://www.xirkings.com/2017/10/lady-chops-off-neighbours-tongue.html?m=1

Re: Lady Chops Off Neighbour's Tongue Allegedly For Rituals (graphic Photos) by Techknowng(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Mynd44
OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

LG Officials Allegedly Kill 38-year-old Widow While Trying To Collect Tax / RRS LAGOS: Police Reiterates Commitment Towards Crime Eradication In Lagos / How High Tension Wire Killed Mother And Two Kids In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.