Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Online Job Legit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Job Legit (380 Views)

Lead City Job. Legit Or Not? / It This Job Legit Or Scam ? / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Job Legit by zekanem(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Looking for a steady way to make money (not quick money tho). You are at the right place now. It's NAIJA TAXI

​WHAT IS NAIJA TAXI?​
A company that deals with transportation of people from place to place upon placement of order (I guess you know UBER right?). It's a lot cheaper than UBER because they operate at a flat rate

​SO HOW DO I MAKE MONEY FROM NAIJA TAXI?​
It's very easy, create an account with them and post an ad to your Facebook just to advertise their company. For every ad you post on your Facebook, you make #500. You can make a minimum of #15,000 in a month or even more.

​IS REGISTRATION FREE?​
NO, otherwise it would be abused. Registration is 5k per month; but there is option for 24hr free trial just to test run how the system works, after which you pay.

​THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM​
I thought so too until i gave it a try, now am enjoying it big. It's just like saying UBER is a SCAM. The company is registered with the government and is currently operating in Lagos, Abeokuta, kwara state etc. So it's not a ponzi scheme neither is it scam. ITS REAL. people are currently making it in the system.
They also have a ​CAC​. A statement of law made to establish their credibility that also makes the company liable to be sued or suspended if they prove not to be accountable.

​DO I NEED REFERRALS​
Not particularly, it is not compulsory.You do not need referrals to make your money, but for every referral you get, you are given a bonus of #1000

​CAN I GROW IN THE BUSINESS​
Yes, you can work your way from becoming and affiliate member to becoming a senior manager where you will be giving a taxi on your name and thus you will be making 50k per month. This is MIND BLOWING, right?

​How it works:​

​1​ An active facebook account which should be six months old or more.

​2​ You open account with Naija Taxi via:
http:///mx6xeT

​3​ Log into your account and share an advert that'll be placed on your dashboard to facebook wall. Every advert you share to your facebook wall earns you ₦500. So think about it. In two days, you earn 1,000 and in four days, you earn 2,000. Just like that.

​4​ When your money is up to 5, 000 you can request for withdrawal which is every Thursday. The money is paid directly into your Bank Account.

​5​ What's more? You earn an extra 1,000 when you introduce a new member. This stuff is new and real.

​6​ Think about it this way: You sign up wit 5k. Share adverts from your Naija Taxi account to your facebook wall and earn 500 per advert. 500 × 30 = 15,000. So this is what you earn from just sharing adverts using your facebook Account.

​7​ For details on how to register, Call or (WhatsApp) Chat me up on 07087636045

​BANK TRANSFER-2100512429, UBA, NINEJA TAXI SERVICES. That is the account details for payment of 5k. After payment, I will give you the pin​

​After payment Send your full names And screenshot of the debit alert send to you from your bank And I will send your pin immediately​

​Naija Taxi by Naija for Naija. This one na our own o... Make we support am

NB: ​This is more like an holiday job. You're marketing for a company and they pay you for it. Only you don't have to leave your house while doing it!

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Ongoing Recruitment In A Reputable Microfinance Bank 2017 / Foremost Indigenous Oil & Gas Company Fresh Job Recruitment (28 Positions) / 10 Online Businesses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.