Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Delta State School Of Marine Technology ND Admission 2017/2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State School Of Marine Technology ND Admission 2017/2018 (1067 Views)

I Want To Make Enquiry About Federal College Of Fisheries And Marine Technology / ABU Zaria Admission 2017/2018 / Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission 2017/18 List????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta State School Of Marine Technology ND Admission 2017/2018 by Emmydo1994(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
The Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu, is an institution with multi-campuses at Gbaregolor and Kwale. The institution which is accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), invites applications from suitably QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO THE UNDERLISTED National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
1. NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES (2 YEARS)
DEPARTMENT OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Marine Engineering Technology (Available only in Burutu campus)
Boat and Ship Building Engineering Technology (Available only in Burutu campus)
Computer Engineering Technology (Available in all the campuses)
Civil Engineering Technology (Available in all the campuses)
Electrical /Electronics Engineering Technology (Available in all the campuses)
Mechanical Engineering Technology (Available in all the campuses)
Oil and Gas Engineering Technology (Available in all the campuses)
DEPARTMENT OF NAUTICAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Nautical Science and Seamanship (Available only in Burutu campus)
Computer Science (Available in all the campuses)
Fisheries and Fisheries Technology (Available in all the campuses)
Oceanography (Available in all the campuses)

Mored Details Herehttp://www.fedpolynasnews.com.ng/2017/10/delta-state-school-of-marine-technology.html?m=1

Re: Delta State School Of Marine Technology ND Admission 2017/2018 by Salamsean: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Please can i use my ND(Science Lab Technology SLT) To apply 4 HND in Nautical science and seamanship or marine engeeniring Depertment. Please i need your quick response, may allah bless you as you respond.

(1) (Reply)

Meet A. B. U's 2017 Best Graduating Student / Meet Our 15 Finalists Of The 2018 Rhodes Scholarship For West Africa. / gdjkdk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.