Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Is Our Christian Agenda And How Are We Carrying It Out? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Our Christian Agenda And How Are We Carrying It Out? (296 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / LGBT Is Really A Black Pedophile Agenda And A War Against Righteous Africans / Buhari Govt Pursuing Anti-christian Agenda, Christianity May Cease - NCEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Our Christian Agenda And How Are We Carrying It Out? by chikachuks1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
In the early centuries Christianity was so strong yea that’s great.
I woke up this morning remembering two classes I attended in primary and secondary school, they were both Islamic studies classes. One in masalanchi GRA (GRA MOSQUE) and My class room. I can remember the Imam and my teacher elaborate on evangelism and dying for your faith, yeah. I also remember history quoting the words of Usman Danfodio saying to his followers “Ensure that Islam go from the Mediterranean sea to the Atlantic ocean (I know some of you don’t understand what that means, please go study) and I bet you this instruction is being carried out with great passion.

Now let’s consider Christians in this perspective. Now in the early centuries too but about 600year before the birth of Islam, Jesus instructed his followers “Go ye into the world, make disciples of all nation…” Good but I feel today reverse is the case, I rest my case on that.
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) keep shouting and crying out for Islamisation Agenda seeing that this agenda has been in existence for thousands of years but its being modernised as generations go by.
Now my big question is WHAT IS OUR OWN CHRISTIAN AGENDA AND HOW ARE WE CARRYING IT OUT?

Now all I see is structures of Churches after every 100meters with loud speakers shouting, “All your enemies shall die”, “You see that car you will drive it”, Crusades here and there, Argument about tithe and offering here and there, Pastor rape woman during deliverance
Denomination criticisms, Church committee embezzlement, Church building projects, Gay pastor and churches, Naked church weddings,
Wrong teachings, Over and self righteousness etc. What do we call this? It is actually a big shame on us Christians.

Sincerely if I am the President of Nigeria, my first agenda will be to shut down so many churches, imprison some pastors etc. OK, imagine two weeks ago a male pastor was asking me to come and sleep with him in a practice known as homosexual. I have never heard of this among Imam.

OK let’s go political. Check out these political leaders with records of embezzlement and corruption, they are still the ones that will come into our churches and give millions for building project and we will give them several awards like”Father of faith” and lots more.

London and major cities in England is today being ruled by Muslims and we are complaining. It has been their agenda take over leadership and enforce Islam. I bet you majority of Muslims that go into leadership go there to promote Islam but Christians go there to amass wealth, fame and power then use personal and selfish agenda to deceive the masses and they foolishly yell joyfully at him.

What is Christianity turning into? For now I rest my case because I don’t even know how to conclude this article but I know you have grabbed the message. May God bless you. Please read and share this message to every Christian you know.

Christianity needs revival. I see Christianity of nowadays as a troop that allow its wounded soldiers die without any form of aid. May God help each and everyone of us.
http://www.christianityupdate.com/blog/what-is-our-christian-agenda-and-how-are-we-carrying-it-out/

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today! Monday, 16/10/2017 / The Meaning Of Azan And Iqama / The Two Languages The Devil Understands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.