Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Learning CSS And HTML. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learning CSS And HTML. (1310 Views)

Just Created A News Website With Php And Html / Someone Good With Bootstrap And Html And Css Needed For Urgent Project / CSS And HTML Tutorial Via Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning CSS And HTML. by quinnboy: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
I'm happy I made/took the step today to start my self tuition learning of HTML today. ....been waiting along time for someone to teach me since I can't afford the hung cost of learning from those big ICT companies in town ,I'm glad I was able to find a beginners tutorial easy for "dummies" like me ...lol. I wish to seek advice and directions from programmers in the house as a new born baby I need you guys to show me the way....Its fun doing this coding thing for now...can't believe I've been indoor for hours .

1 Like

Re: Learning CSS And HTML. by branhampaul: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nice, Enjoy coding..
Re: Learning CSS And HTML. by Desyner: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
If you can get courses from lynda.com it will be super cool. There is one I like so much. It is a course named CSS: Page Layouts by James Williamson. Get it and thank me later. It is one thing to learn and another to learn well.
Remember to visit webdesign-inspiration.com for inspirational designs.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Xamarin Android/ios/forms Tutorials C# For Beginners / How Do I ,a Noob,get Strted In Android Dev ? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.