Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before (1814 Views)

What Is Wrong With Mtn 3g Internet? / Mtn 3g Billing Fraud - Unacceptable / Mtn 3g Fastlink Cannot Browse Some Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2010
MTN 3g - has anyone one use the 3gig a month before.

i need to know.
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by DoubleN(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2010
i have used about 2.5GB in 5 hours!! I will show you a screenshot.
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by inze(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2010
@DoubleN

make we hear word abeg. Even if u dey sleep under their mast . . .
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by Suntemi(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2010
inze:

@DoubleN

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by inze(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2010
@sun_temi
u use 'open-up' today?
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by tolusco: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2010
Forget mtn 3g. I've used it and sadly, I regret buying it. I now use multilinks modem with an amazing speed of 3.1mb/s. And the best part is, I don't pay monthly subscription. Go to http://www.multilinks4free..com for the full info.
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by Suntemi(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2010
tolusco:

Forget mtn 3g. I've used it and sadly, I regret buying it. I now use multilinks modem with an amazing speed of 3.1mb/s. And the best part is, I don't pay monthly subscription. Go to http://www.multilinks4free..com for the full info.

U talking about Multilinks free browsing like it a new stuff or a big deal. It old and now gone so dont come on here to scam.
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by Suntemi(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2010
inze:

@sun_temi
u use 'open-up' today?

I dont get what U' saying, do U mean do I normally open on Saturday if thats the question the answer is YES!!!.
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by DoubleN(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2010
inze:

@DoubleN

Ok, maybe i exaggerated a bit grin but check this out! This was done sometime in January. tongue tongue

Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by Suntemi(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2010
So if to say U dey pay, Na more than [size=20pt]10k daily[/size] U go dey pay MTN niyen o
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by Suntemi(m): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2010
GUYZ ARE NOT SMILING angry angry angry angry
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by DoubleN(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2010
sun_temi:

So if to say U dey pay, Na more than [size=20pt]10k daily[/size] U go dey pay MTN niyen o
Who told i do not pay? wink
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by inze(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2010
sun_temi:

I dont get what U' saying, do U mean do I normally open on Saturday if thats the question the answer is YES!!!.

thats another way of askin if u used 'close-up' today, for shinning ur teeth

@DoubleN
u used just that u dey happy, chk this out, in 1month and, this na just for my E72 oh.

If i show u my lappy screenie, u go run mara . . .

Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by inze(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
Btw, make una help me count ah much i dey owe empty N if i suppose pay for that packett . . .
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by DoubleN(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2010
inze:

thats another way of askin if u used 'close-up' today, for shinning your teeth

@DoubleN
u used just that u dey happy, chk this out, in 1month and, this na just for my E72 oh.

If i show u my lappy screenie, u go run mara . . .
if i could do that in just under 7hours,don't you wonder what i pulled off in one month?.Besides you must have used your phone as a modem to achieve that. tongue
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by unclesamtech(m): 3:53am On Mar 16, 2010
This is better ; I have used it before
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by Suntemi(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2010
Double N:

Who told i do not pay? wink

Na U sabi.
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by inze(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
Double N:

if i could do that in just under 7hours,don't you wonder what i pulled off in one month?.Besides you must have used your phone as a modem to achieve that. tongue

no b only modem, chk this out, a single link download in less than 6hours, empty N freenie . . .
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by inze(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
;d

Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2010
sun_temi:

GUYZ ARE NOT SMILING angry angry angry angry
DO THE MODERN WORK WITH MULTILINKS
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by Mobinga: 5:37am On Mar 17, 2010
:p

Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by DoubleN(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2010
inze:

no b only modem, chk this out, a single link download in less than 6hours, empty N freenie . . .
Inze i no fit shout!! shocked shocked. Indeed you are the bad son of a good man! grin
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by temisafety: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2010
I have used the mtn's N10k(24/7) plan. The speed was not bad while it lasted, but the service ceased after 2 days! I have also experienced their robbery in other plans (night and daily). I desperately tried to talk to their helpline, but they never pick it. The last time I was at their centre and complained, they said it was a general problem and said the company hoped to do something about it, but lie. I now use starcomms evdo and etisalat. Comparatively, the latter are by far more decent.
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by inze(m): 4:44am On Mar 18, 2010
Double N:

Inze i no fit shout!! shocked shocked. Indeed you are the bad son of a good man! grin

sshhh, keep ur voice down, u want make my papa hear am !!!

Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by Mobinga: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2010
Haven't been seeing any 3G from mtn, Dont know y
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by LIONGATE: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2010
MTN 3G AND GLO #G, which is better in terms of speed and connectivity, i mean constant connection
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by BIGPEACE(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2010
it is rediculous how and what you guys browse on. i have being using mtn 3g for over a year now and i have never exusted 3g before. i do heavy downloads as well and im on 30 days plan. the secret is dont go near u-tube. you can download as many videos and music as you like. always check the size of what you are downloading before you start.
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by Suntemi(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2010
BIGPEACE:

it is rediculous how and what you guys browse on. i have being using mtn 3g for over a year now and i have never exusted 3g before. i do heavy downloads as well and im on 30 days plan. the secret is dont go near u-tube. you can download as many videos and music as you like. always check the size of what you are downloading before you start.

U've never finish 3Gb, n U say U do heavy download? Heavy download ko Heaviest Download ni. 3Gb cant last me for 3 Days.
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by Suntemi(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2010
I'm on MTN unlimited download limit package wink wink
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by inze(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2010
na wa oh, the last time i pasted this type screenie was 15th . . . as above

Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by lynxnoon(m): 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2010
inze inze inze!!!
ur still leaving me ind dark oh. . . .
Re: Mtn 3g - Has Anyone One Use The 3gig A Month Before by lynxnoon(m): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
@bigpeace
btw i downloaded over 1.3Gig within 3hrs last nite n i never opened a u-tube page talk less of streaming videos online tongue wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

VERY NEAT HP PAVILION DM4(BEATS BY DRE EDITION) FOR SALE!!! / How Can I Get A Laptop With A Very Good Battery Life? / Usa-used Gaming Hp Elitebook 8460p Intel Core-i5 + 1gb Dedicated Graphx -SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.