Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Singer Davido Take His New “woman” To Shop At A Gucci Store (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Davido Take His New “woman” To Shop At A Gucci Store (photos) (1099 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Imade Adeleke, Rocks A Gucci Shirt / Davido Takes His Woman Shopping At A Gucci Store (Photos) / Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Davido Take His New “woman” To Shop At A Gucci Store (photos) by HeWrites(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nigerian hip-hop singer and father-of-two, David Adeleke better know by his stsge name Davido has shared new photos of himself with a new yet-to-be identified lady, who’s looks so quite special to the singer.

The fall crooner took his new mystery woman to shopping at a Gucci store and shared the new photos on his Snapchat with the caption, which had a love emoji first, then,
my woman… realest being I know ! Vita way

See the photos he shared:

NEWS FROM; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/singer-davido-take-his-new-woman-to.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB

Re: Singer Davido Take His New “woman” To Shop At A Gucci Store (photos) by Josephjnr(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Seriously? I for talk something but now when them say government wan hold everybody accountable for waiting dem talk,make I keep silent.

1 Like

Re: Singer Davido Take His New “woman” To Shop At A Gucci Store (photos) by HeWrites(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Another baby mama on Tђξ way…Na ur way be that
Re: Singer Davido Take His New “woman” To Shop At A Gucci Store (photos) by anuoluwapo884(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
I wonder when this guy would be matured he keeps disappointing me have several girls resulting to baby mama's not even now that he has a serious issue at hand no beefing I like him but lately he keeps disappointing me wizkid is now on top of his game paving ways him from one ish to another
Re: Singer Davido Take His New “woman” To Shop At A Gucci Store (photos) by baybeeboi: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
He just grabbed two awards bro. He's on top of his own game. Just adding little spice and juice to it...dazzol.

But really if those friends really mean what he claims he shouldnt be posting these pix especially with the tagbo heat still on.
Re: Singer Davido Take His New “woman” To Shop At A Gucci Store (photos) by stillondmatter: 6:10am On Oct 10, 2017
That's what unreasonable ladies are attracted to,MONEY

(1) (Reply)

Nwaamaikpe Is BACK / Annie Idibia Looking Awkward In Her Makeup Free Picture (photo) / Check Out This Boy's Painting Of 2baba (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.