Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Toyota Launches Limousine-Like Luxurious Century Saloon Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Launches Limousine-Like Luxurious Century Saloon Car (1029 Views)

Donald Trump’s Brand New Presidential Armoured Beast Limousine / 2019 Mercedes Benz A-class Now Comes As A Saloon Car Too (photos) / This N720m Limousine Can Move On Land And On Water – Its Awesome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Launches Limousine-Like Luxurious Century Saloon Car by AutoReportNG: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Toyota unveils its new saloon car, the ‘century’ at the 45th Tokyo Motor Show 2017, and slates its official release for mid 2018. The third generation of the automobile carries on the tradition of craftsmanship and high-quality Monozukuri (all-encompassing manufacturing) while realizing high-demand environmental performance, and a design layout that pursues absolute passenger comfort. the interior and exterior design injects a new look into the ‘century’ in-line with its heritage, while featuring advanced equipment and comfort amenities only suitable for a luxury limousine.

The exterior of the Toyota ‘century’ is highlighted by traditional Japanese design elements used throughout the car including the grille and black trim on the rear combination lamps. the interior features a raised ‘ceiling2’ design and exclusive fabric while the adjustable rear seats (with massage function), are upgraded with a power leg rest for first-class comfort and a sophisticated riding experience. the Japanes-automaker’s saloon is powered by a 5.0 liter V8 hybrid system to deliver first class fuel efficiency. in addition, the wheelbase has lengthened, the height difference between the scuff plate and floor has decreased, and the height of the door opening has increased, all of which are refinements improving the rear seat riding experience.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/10/toyota-launches-limousine-like.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: Toyota Launches Limousine-Like Luxurious Century Saloon Car by AutoReportNG: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Now, thats a change... A break from the norm
Re: Toyota Launches Limousine-Like Luxurious Century Saloon Car by tommynico(m): 12:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Cool ride.....amma get myself one asap cool
Re: Toyota Launches Limousine-Like Luxurious Century Saloon Car by teebell90: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Looking like a RR Phantom

1 Like

Re: Toyota Launches Limousine-Like Luxurious Century Saloon Car by Originalsly: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2017
Hmmm.....kinda looks like Cadillac Seville and a model of Nissan Q45. May suffer the same fate as the Q45 since I guess one one rather go for the Lexus LS 460...but...this one has features other cars don't have and those may win over buyers.

(1) (Reply)

See 2017 Most Expensive Cars / OBD Scanning Port Not Found In My Car / John Cena Vs Ford: Ford Never Told Me Not To Flip My GT For Profit -john Cena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.