Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,789 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

OBD Scanning Port Not Found In My Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / OBD Scanning Port Not Found In My Car (1054 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Carry Out Regular Computer Car Diagnostic Scanning / Buy your OBD Car scanner / Autel OBD Scanner: Check that check engine light NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBD Scanning Port Not Found In My Car by nickxtra(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pls, I have taken my Nissan Primera 1999/2000 to 3 different points for computer diagnosis, but they don't seem to find the OBD port. They have searched under the steering and above the pedals, but did not find the port.

Where could be the best place to find this port?
Re: OBD Scanning Port Not Found In My Car by mayor2013: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
nickxtra:
Pls, I have taken my Nissan Primera 1999/2000 to 3 different points for computer diagnosis, but they don't seem to find the OBD port. They have searched under the steering and above the pedals, but did not find the port.

Where could be the best place to find this port?

If you ride was a right hand drive switched to left hand . Check the right hand side underneath the glove box. If not there perhaps during covertion it was chopped off

4 Likes

Re: OBD Scanning Port Not Found In My Car by nickxtra(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
mayor2013:

If you ride was a right hand drive switched to left hand . Check the right hand side underneath the glove box. If not there perhaps during covertion it was chopped off
Okay, tnx. I will check
Re: OBD Scanning Port Not Found In My Car by 3kay945(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
mayor2013:

Chopped off ke?! grin
Re: OBD Scanning Port Not Found In My Car by mayor2013: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
3kay945:

Chopped off ke?! grin

Can't be underestimated

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Law Offenders Would Prefer To Be Arrested By Nigeria Police / Carburetor Vs. Fuel Injection System: Which Is Better / Signs Of Worn Or Bad Brake Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.