Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead (48719 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Police Recover Cynthia Okereke's Car, Actress Still Missing / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by Proffdada: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2017
Geezholla:
We should be very much observant, we can't be fooled.
There is more to the story that miss the eyes, something is wrong somewhere. The death of three from the same source within a little space of time is very indicative of an external body other than drugs being behind the situation. Its look very much calculated, I hope it's not what am thinking....
from all 25 causes of hematemesis (vomiting of blood),there's no case of drug overdose .
Clearly. There's a more sinister cause being hidden

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by Dearlord(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2017
Only the death knows the truth of this tale.

My 9ja police are very good expert in both ways.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by Gurusblend(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2017
I don't think this is normal, three friends, the same week, all found dead inside their car. All on drugs?? Just saying though.....
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by AuroraB(f): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2017
The drug's been compromised lipsrsealed
Must have come from same source lipsrsealed
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by AuroraB(f): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Dearlord:
Only the dead knows the truth of this tale.

My 9ja police are very good expert in both ways.
Not always true embarassed
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by policy12: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Don't do drugs

Laiye dey will not listen...in my own opinion I suspect cults issue, and never rule out drug palaver.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by agarawu23(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Don't do drugs
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by chukky4332: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2017
Drugs Abi. My friend check again something is cooking somewhere all in the space of three days and next u see Davido go shopping with his side chick. Kai 30 billionust have fallen on them and they could carry it and they died abi
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by DJperdurabo: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2017
It takes ironclad self discipline not to do drugs (alcohol, pills, or whatever) when you're in the entertainment industry especially if you're successful too.

Trust me, I know (thank God for good parents and wonderful siblings!).

RIP to the dead. Thus their earthly journey comes to an end albeit fatally.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by fredagu: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2017
hatchy:
Synthetic drugs in action.

The rate at which youths engage in drugs is very alarming.
This day marijuana is like cigarette and smoked in the open without fear. Young boys and girls like to get high and higher at the detriment of their health.
no b say na mouth buh guy igbo beta pa$ al of dem mariwana is natural highnes mis am wit monkite u head go dey dere
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by wisestfool1759(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Vanity upon Vanity... Hard drug kills, drink responsibly and live a holy life.. Life is short but enjoy while it lasts....

So annoying cry undecided Ayo ama pa ni
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by abeniagbon(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2017
Bad coke... ask davido for the supplier of the coke
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by Kobicove(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2017
The drugs they took is probably of poor quality undecided
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by Babanews(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Tragic!

I hope Davido doesn't end up becoming a case of an artiste listed in Top 10 Richest Musicians In Africa to an artist listed in lists like 'Top Social Media Murder Suspect In Africa'...

Not funny for the dude.

And hey, HARD DRUGS ARE NOT GOOD. Stay away from them.
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by DJperdurabo: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2017
stasius:
Unfortunately for them the country does not investigate deaths well.

I have a high index of suspicion that the three deaths are linked.

If they said its drugs abeg make I ask... Na today them begin take the drugs? Drugs they have been taking for ages didn't kill them before but did so 3days after Tagbo's death?
Hehehehehe

I laugh in swahili.

Something is fishy!!!

Lot of folks that OD are veterans in drug abuse.

Sometimes, it just "happens". Hope the police do their jobs though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by swing4real(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Since the trio are related " friends" they probably bought a wrong or fake drug from the same dealer. Why must every death relate to ritual in this country? I have heard a case of where 98 years old man kicked the bucket and relative where accusing his innocent brother of killing him. Haba! Will the old man live forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by bizguru000: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2017
swing4real:
Since the trio are related " friends" they probably bought a wrong or fake drug from the same dealer. Why must every death relate to ritual in this country? I have heard a case of where 98 years old man kicked the bucket and relative where accusing his innocent brother of killing him. Haba! Will the old man live forever.

The most sensible comment ive read in a while..Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Good riddance
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2017
saintina:
something is wrong biko.... how can three friends die of drug overdose? someone must have injected them with drug.....then dropped the substance in their car to make it look like they do drug....Nigeria police should investigate very well if possible they should invite America CIA....since they said guys are from wealthy families... they should work to know the cause of their children's death....abi na dem do drug pass...

See your thoughts?
Why do Nigerians like to blame others for their irresponsiblities.

If you know how drug addicts from rich homes think and behave, u won't say such at all.

Guys like Dj Olu and other drug addicts out there like trying new stuffs to. Make them high and feel different. His reliable supplier of drug must have given him this new crack to taste and see how different it is, from the rest drugs he's used to.
This drug was meant to take him to a new level of ecstasy.

And as ill luck would have It, he tried it with his friend chime, who possibly is also a drug addict. And viola! They got more than what they bargained for.

They did not only feel high than usual. Their already high state of mind and the drug Injected actually burst a nerve inside their brains and took them to high heavens or hell sef.

There is nothing fishy or diabolical about their deaths . It's simply drug over dose. The department responsible in checking hard drugs in the forensic department should check this new one, they injected themselves with.

They both killed themselves with potent hard drugs, thinking its enjoyment.

5 Likes

Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by thunderbabs: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Cnt bliv all d shit on blogs as well as d police
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2017
The two couldn't have died of hard drug na today them dey take am there is a conspiracy here sadly nigeria police force lacks the investigative knowledge to solve this Case besides davido travelled immediately after the dead of tagbo then this now happen !!
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by Seun13(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Dey don put drug inside abi.. God knows best sha say no to drug.. cry
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by kingthreat(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Who will want these kiddies dead sha?
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by chronique(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Drugs drugs drugs... If you are lucky to not be involved in this, thank God for your life.
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by yebo: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2017
alexialin:

See your thoughts?
Why do Nigerians like to blame others for their irresponsiblities.

If you know how drug addicts from rich homes think and behave, u won't say such at all.

Guys like Dj Olu and other drug addicts out there like trying new stuffs to. Make them high and feel different. His reliable supplier of drug must have given him this new crack to taste and see how different it is, from the rest drugs he's used to.
This drug was meant to take him to a new level of ecstasy.

And as ill luck would have It, he tried it with his friend chime, who possibly is also a drug addict. And viola! They got more than what they bargained for.

They did not only feel high than usual. Their already high state of mind and the drug Injected actually burst a nerve inside their brains and took them to high heavens or hell sef.

There is nothing fishy or diabolical about their deaths . It's simply drug over dose. The department responsible in checking hard drugs in the forensic department should check this new one, they injected themselves with.

They both killed themselves with potent hard drugs, thinking its enjoyment.

I'm not disputing your argument but my question is why was Davido not affected by the drugs ? Were they not together in the club before the death of Tagbo, why did the two other guys died later, was it that they just went to order for another fresh batch of drugs. If the drug kills like I wonder why majek fashek is still alive. Is it not possible for these guys to be injected with drugs and still kept some in the car to erase the possibility of murder? Is it not to justify that Tagbo was killed by drugs or to shut the guys up not to give evidence about Tagbo's death. I am not rulling away the drug aspect but there's also the possibility of murder

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by GuntersChain(m): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2017
sad
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by KingsleyCEO: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Waiting for the squad that will say Davido planted it angry angry grin cheesy
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by baddosky1: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2017
I swear...the death of those guys have something to do with Tagbo's death. Maybe the guys knew something and wanted to expose...*cough *cough..."please someone should give me water"...

*sips water...

ehem...so as i was saying, maybe they wanted to expose Davi...*cough *cooooouuuuugggghhhh...

and he decided to get rid of *cooooooouuuuughhhh *couuuuuugggghhhhh....

Na wah o! This cough no want make i talk o! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by newoffer: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Don't do drugs
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by newoffer: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2017
hmmmm African Magic Series ....
Re: Police Recover Drugs From The Car DJ Olu & Chime Amaechi Were Found Dead by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Chime Amaechi. So dz yung man took 2 pples names Gov Chime n Rotimi Amaechi. Only you o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olabisi Monsurat Dies From Complications 10 Days After Childbirth / Olajumoke Orisaguna Looks Gorgeous In African Prints Choker Dress / Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.