Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (549303 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Prolivingproof(m): 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
adun99:
[thanks for your polite insult. I am yet to pay him tho, he gave this option cos he was actually working on my canadian immigrant visa which is taking too long. However i dont mind to start this australian visa myself. thanks once again.uote author=WellEndowed post=62517850]

You don't have to be inimical by calling the response from[b]Wellendowed[/b] an insult because she just extricated you from an abysmal disaster. Most of these application processes are vividly explained whether for Canada or Australia. You don't need an agent to get them sorted because most of them don't know jack especially in this part of the world.
Go to
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident
Do it yourself and Come back and thank her. Best of luck

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by chuglothen(f): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
bellong:

Adelaide is a better option.

Thanks a lot
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Perth is so... kiss more pictures please any Queenslander should post too na abi Teejay80 na only us waka com
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by gnykelly(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
cconcept:
The view from the sky point observation deck surfers paradise.

The lift takes you from the ground floor to the 77th in 44s

I guess this is queensland.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Vinsmuft(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
bellong:

Switch to Vodafone.

I am on international plan, I pay $45/month for 300 minutes to Nigeria and unlimited text, 1000 minutes to UK, USA, Canada etc and unlimited local calls. 12GB of data.

My wife got a better bargain, she pays $40 and she has 14GB of data.

Those apps are waste of money and the quality of the calls are not convincing on most occasion.

Thanks for the info
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Vinsmuft(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
WellEndowed:

This is why I have no sympathy for people that have been scammed by agents. Very lazy people. All of you. An agent is "working on your Visa". You don't know the visa subclass, you haven't done any research yourself. You have no idea what the eligibility requirements are and the thing that is "peppering my brain" now is you are supposed to be educated?

My brother once told me that "some people can be book smart but not street smart".

Goodluck with your agent. Hopefully someone that cares can answer some of your questions. My own is just have a tissue handy

This is wrong. This forum is to share and help each other with information that you yourself don't know. If you don't want to help, it's better to simply ignore the user rather than hurling insults like you have done. Do you think everybody is on the same level of Internet exposure like yourself? Personally I have been an IT professional for 13 years so I am very much IT savvy. I did all my research and got enough info to apply for my PR. But it was not until I joined an active forum like this before I got to know some other stuff. Elders like Bellong and jamson were patient and courteous enough to answer all our questions regardless of how naive they seem to be.

You can choose not to respond to any 'brain-peppering' question. But let's respect and treat each other how we ourselves would want to be treated.

Let's make the world a better place pls.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Vinsmuft:

This is wrong. This forum is to share and help each other with information that you yourself don't know. If you don't want to help, it's better to simply ignore the user rather than hurling insults like you have done. Do you think everybody is on the same level of Internet exposure like yourself? Personally I have been an IT professional for 13 years so I am very much IT savvy. I did all my research and got enough info to apply for my PR. But it was not until I joined an active forum like this before I got to know some other stuff. Elders like Bellong and jamson were patient and courteous enough to answer all our questions regardless of how naive they seem to be.

You can choose not to respond to any 'brain-peppering' question. But let's respect and treat each other how we ourselves would want to be treated.

Let's make the world a better place pls.

Are you done?

If you are then post pictures or simply ignore my "insultive" posts
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Albany

4 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Coolgardie WA

2 Shares

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by salford1: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
@WellEndowed...i dey enjoy your pics. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Perth

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
salford1:
@WellEndowed...i dey enjoy your pics. smiley

Thank you my brother. Na to entice you so you go visit na cheesy
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Beautyaddy: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Beautiful pictures, WellEndowed.

However, is Australia a friendly immigrant country like the US and Canada?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Albany Port at night

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Cottesloe beach

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Beautyaddy:
Beautiful pictures, WellEndowed.

However, is Australia a friendly immigrant country like the US and Canada?

Yes
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Perth

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Horticulturist: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
WellEndowed:

Are you done?

If you are then post pictures or simply ignore my "insultive" posts
How Rude!!!... You may have all d australian exposures n post all d pictures u can...but my dear, ur Emotional intelligence level is Zero... absolute ZERO!

A popular quote, 'Aptitude gets you the job...but your attitude helps you keep the job!!!

But then, what do I know? Miss Know it All�

25 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Horticulturist:

How Rude!!!... You may have all d australian exposures n post all d pictures u can...but my dear, ur Emotional intelligence level is Zero... absolute ZERO!

A popular quote, 'Aptitude gets you the job...but your attitude helps you keep the job!!!

But then, what do I know? Miss Know it All�

Abeg go and faint somewhere

4 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Albany wind farm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
My camera is coming out cool. I have missed taking pictures cry
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Horticulturist: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
WellEndowed:

lools...trust you not to disappoint...Keep up the good work...Godspeed!!!

4 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Flood cry

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
For those waiting in line to fire their own guns let me just say that I am not Bellong, neither am I wired to think or act like him. If you want to be nurtured, pampered and hold hands by the fireplace singing kumbaya by all means please find Bellong in Adelaide. If someone posts something rather silly or is in my opinion lazy, I have zero patience for that person. Now seeing as this is a public forum, expect some rather "insulting"(like someone put it) posts from me. I also expect some of yous to reply to my posts if you find it rather distasteful. Whether I choose to see whatever point you are trying to make or not is another story

Someone came on here, educated, has access to the internet, registered on Nairaland and even knows how to post on threads. In her own words her agent was working on her work visa abi permit. No idea what visa subclass the agent has applied or planning to apply for on her behalf with all the advises flowing left right and centre on this thread and others, no research done. Why do some people use agents? if not out of sheer laziness or not wanting to do the "hard work". Why some of you on here are quite good at helping adults change their diapers, I have no time for that. Call me immature, emotionally unintelligent if you must, truth of the matter is I am allergic to lazy people. It's only on Nairaland you will see people call someone who prefers the "tough love" method, immature.

Now let me go and find some more pictures to post

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Omooloriredade: 12:21am On Nov 20, 2017
WellEndowed:

Easy easy! Na temperament issue be this. It can be sometimes irritating/annoying no doubt but best bet is to skip or ignore such posts. Believe me, I know where that came from. You won't believe the things I Google on the internet in search of info. Tell me anything....I go confirm am with my padi.

You're privileged to be enlightened. However, there are lots of people that need help finding their way around such things. On your part, it is not a good attitude going through life dissing those you perceive ignorant or lazy. Free them, God knows they (people that don't know what we think they should know) exist and he has placed some folks with grace to instruct them gently along their path.

Make this thread no scatter abeg they skip such questions. Dust your camera and keep the pictures coming.

10 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Omooloriredade: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2017
I get kwesion o but fear they catch me. Lol. WellEndowed, if you like vex for this one, Na you sabi. Na joke o.

Should a single guy due for marriage but not in any relationship be worried leaving Naija? It just hasn't happened so far in Naija and now I gotta port. This,gentlemen and ladies is my greatest worry NOW.

#Noworriespeople

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 20, 2017
Omooloriredade:

Easy easy! Na temperament issue be this. It can be sometimes irritating/annoying no doubt but best bet is to skip or ignore such posts. Believe me, I know where that came from. You won't believe the things I Google on the internet in search of info. Tell me anything....I go confirm am with my padi.

You're privileged to be enlightened. However, there are lots of people that need help finding their way around such things. On your part, it is not a good attitude going through life dissing those you perceive ignorant or lazy. Free them, God knows they (people that don't know what we think they should know) exist and he has placed some folks with grace to instruct them gently along their path.

Make this thread no scatter abeg they skip such questions. Dust your camera and keep the pictures coming.

you ignore some and respond to some. I wasn't "enlightened" over night, I spent hours in cybercafes(after high school..I was about 15 then) in Nigeria looking up schools in Canada and Australia and Germany and presented my findings to my parents
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 20, 2017
Omooloriredade:
I get kwesion o but fear they catch me. Lol. WellEndowed, if you like vex for this one, Na you sabi. Na joke o.

Should a single guy due for marriage but not in any relationship be worried leaving Naija? It just hasn't happened so far in Naija and now I gotta port. This,gentlemen and ladies is my greatest worry NOW.

#Noworriespeople
Any opportunity to leave Nigeria for a better(a.k.a developed)country, think not twice

This question is not relevant to this thread though

3 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Omooloriredade: 12:57am On Nov 20, 2017
WellEndowed:

Any opportunity to leave Nigeria for a better(a.k.a developed)country, think not twice

This question is not relevant to this thread though

Really? I thought it's part of living in Australia ni. 'Settling' down in life IN AUSTRALIA. Same way I could ask about accommodation, daily expenses, jobs, moving around, racism etc

3 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 20, 2017
Omooloriredade:

Really? I thought it's part of living in Australia ni. 'Settling' down in life IN AUSTRALIA. Same way I could ask about accommodation, daily expenses, jobs, moving around, racism etc

Read your question again, you are asking if it's okay for a single person to leave Nigeria...Nigeria to where? no reference to Australia but more on your personal life.

Wetin connect romance or lack of it to Australia

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 1:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Abeg sheathe your sword, no vex.

I completely agree that some questions are nauseating and annoying. However, considering one cannot see the person asking such questions to guage their emotional intelligence and resilience, it is better to ignore them.

There are occasions I wished to see some people physically and beat foolishness out of them but....

Some people's resilience and stress threshold are extremely little including comprehension skills. I believe you wouldn't want someone to enter depression or commit suicide because of what they read on the internet.

Please pardon and keep firing the pictures..

Between, you nearly sound as Jennykadry @wellendowed.

@Omooloriredade,

What has stopped you from meeting the "lady". There are many good single ladies out there..

However, that shouldn't stop your plan to relocate. There single and searching ladies everywhere. In other news, wellendowed is single tongue tongue cool

6 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Omooloriredade: 1:27am On Nov 20, 2017
WellEndowed:

Read your question again, you are asking if it's okay for a single person to leave Nigeria...Nigeria to where? no reference to Australia but more on your personal life.

Wetin connect romance or lack of it to Australia

No vex jare. Some little and irrelevant personal issues we magnify and bother other people about shey

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (131) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.