Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (550306 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by babylove01: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Eladua:
Single person. You have to disturb them, else you might not get any response for a week. I don't think there is a timeframe to pay after the quote, but note that if you don't pay in time, you might lose your spot.

Thank you for your prompt response. Godspeed as u plan ur relocation
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Cognito79: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ozioma49:
hi everyone,I have a question...what kind of visa would someone require to get into Australia in order to hustle most especially when one isnt that educated. .thanks as I await your response

Start school in Australia. Or if you have an apprenticeship job (artisan), you can use it too.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by nuelnuel: 4:53am On Jan 10, 2018
Please people, I need your quick opinion on this; Can I use Nigeria's temporary driving licence in Australia
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
My bro is a resident there and he is stunning like my daddy lol. There are lot of opportunities for Engineer and IT professionals, the average Australian doesn't like maths and tech stuff but are always willing to hire.

I would have joined him there but its damn too far.

6 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Cognito79: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
sacluxisback:
My bro is a resident there and he is stunning like my daddy lol. There are lot of opportunities for Engineer and IT professionals, the average Australian doesn't like maths and tech stuff but are always willing to hire.

Who told you this lie?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Cognito79:

Who told you this lie?

My bro is legal there. He told me.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Cognito79: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2018
sacluxisback:

My bro is legal there. He told me.

Doesn't mean he knows what he is talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 11, 2018
Cognito79:

Doesn't mean he knows what he is talking about.

You know better perhaps? What's your field?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by OGKush(m): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2018
londoner:

I love Melbourne. Used to live in Sydney then Perth but my sister lives in Melbourne so would visit her. Such a great lifestyle.

Please can you help with accomodation, plan on coming in this February. Thank you
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Tennyson1151: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2018
Good morning everyone, I'll need candid advice and guidance from the experienced ones the house, I intend relocating to Australia with my family of four, I have the needed cash to facilitate the process but am confused on how to kick start as many people who posed to be agents that help has turned out to be fake, can I go through a visit visa, if yes what are my chances of getting a PR or a work permit.when I get there. Candid advice and linking to the right source will be highly appreciated
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Fizzywah(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2018
Tennyson1151:
Good morning everyone, I'll need candid advice and guidance from the experienced ones the house, I intend relocating to Australia with my family of four, I have the needed cash to facilitate the process but am confused on how to kick start as many people who posed to be agents that help has turned out to be fake, can I go through a visit visa, if yes what are my chances of getting a PR or a work permit.when I get there. Candid advice and linking to the right source will be highly appreciated

To get started, it would be wise to go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident which is exactly where you need to be to get most of the answers you need. Read through the first few pages or better still invest in reading the whole thing .Trust me, it'll be worth it.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by 9iceboi(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pls I will need u guys advice. My wife is an Australian parmanent resident and will be eligible for citizenship next year. I will love to join her but I heard that the partnership visa is costly and takes time. I want to know its true and what other ways can we follow. Thanks
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by samuelkingz(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Cognito79:

Start school in Australia. Or if you have an apprenticeship job (artisan), you can use it too.
pls what do you mean by apprenticeship..kindly explain... thank you
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Solitin40: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2018
9iceboi:
Pls I will need u guys advice. My wife is an Australian parmanent resident and will be eligible for citizenship next year. I will love to join her but I heard that the partnership visa is costly and takes time. I want to know its true and what other ways can we follow. Thanks
You get the temporary residence within a year and the Permanent two years you applied read the link below for more understanding

http://www.visabureau.com/australia/spouse-visas-for-australia.aspx

Google subclasses 820 and 801, 309 and 100
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Solitin40: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2018
samuelkingz:

pls what do you mean by apprenticeship..kindly explain... thank you
Aba what will call “Handwork” (ise owo)

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Joyfree: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
How do one get jobs in sydney

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Cognito79: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Joyfree:
How do one get jobs in sydney

Same way people get Jobs anywhere. You apply for jobs.

11 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by ares245(m): 1:02am On Jan 19, 2018
Cognito79:

bro pls can u help me with that?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Albion05: 1:27am On Jan 19, 2018
Greetings to you dear.
Please I will be coming for my masters program in UQ.
Looking for an accommodation for few days before I can get I better place.
Thanks!..
Cognito79:

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Priceless25: 3:54am On Jan 19, 2018
@Bellong and anyone else that has an idea..

I have just received an email containing an MS word document of the job description from a company I applied to, my issues here issue here are this.. (1) There's an empty column with the job title at the end "Parole Officer: __ DATE:___", am I suppose to sign off on this? (2) The selection criteria I'm asked to address, am I suppose to do that on the document sent to me?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 5:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Priceless25:

I have just received an email containing an MS word document of the job description from a company I applied to, my issues here issue here are this.. (1) There's an empty column with the job title at the end "Parole Officer: __ DATE:___", am I suppose to sign off on this? (2) The selection criteria I'm asked to address, am I suppose to do that on the document sent to me?

What is the message of the email? If you have applied already, you can't reapply except you are specifically asked to put in another application.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Priceless25: 5:24am On Jan 19, 2018
bellong:

What is the message of the email? If you have applied already, you can't reapply except you are specifically asked to put in another application.

Thank you for your attention... "Can you please address the selection criteria as listed in the attached job description and return by the closing date". That's the message from my mail.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2018
Priceless25:

Thank you for your attention... "Can you please address the selection criteria as listed in the attached job description and return by the closing date". That's the message from my mail.

You will address it on a separate document. It is like the covering letter but address each of the points.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Priceless25: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
bellong:

You will address it on a separate document. It is like the covering letter but address each of the points.

Boss mi.. Thank you oo.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by FBS: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
sacluxisback:

really? You joking right? grin
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by FBS: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Tennyson1151:
Me thinks you don't need any agent. It's a process you can handle yourself.

See that link. You will be able to select visa type and the requirements, calculate your points, etc. It may look like information overload at first but you should be fine.
https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by success10(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Priceless25:

please can you tell us how you applied and where did you apply via online platform?
thank you.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Priceless25: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2018
success10:

please can you tell us how you applied and where did you apply via online platform?
thank you.

Yes.. Through the net. I've had two different interviews so far via Skype. Nearly got one but was dropped coz my "estimated time of arrival is inconvinient, therefore we will not continue with the recruiting process".

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by success10(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2018
Priceless25:

Yes.. Through the net. I've had two different interviews so far via Skype. Nearly got one but was dropped coz my "estimated time of arrival is inconvinient, therefore we will not continue with the recruiting process".
Thank you for the swift reply..
one more thing
please help with the web address..
Thanks
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Priceless25: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2018
please help with the web address..
Thanks[/quote]

au.jora.com
seek.com.au
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by success10(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Priceless25:
please help with the web address.. Thanks
au.jora.com seek.com.au
God bless you..

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by junebaby: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good evening all.
I have a question to ask, how easy is it getting a role in a financial organization as a PR holder?

What other job roles can one easily apply for that is within this area using the example of care givers for Nurses?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (131) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5

Viewing this topic: Dami22 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.