Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Am Worried Sick. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Worried Sick. (1847 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Worried Sick. by kolopin(f): 12:39am On Mar 10, 2010
i am 27 years and marrying the one i love (couple of months away) but i am so worried about disappointing him because i have made him wait for 3 years and i know i have nothing to offer with regards to expertise. What can i do as this will be my very 1st time with a man.
too many thoughts are going on in my head, a good advise will be most appreciated.
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by techJ: 1:04am On Mar 10, 2010
If he knows you are a virgin and that he would be the first man you have ever been with, then there is no cause for alarm. He knows and expects that from you and as such he will not be disappointed in you. Rather he would/should appreciate the virtue and honour you have brought for him. You both are supposed to learn about it together in Love, not from someone else who is not part of your union. He should be proud of you not disappointed.
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by alexleo(m): 6:19am On Mar 11, 2010
Good advice there tech. Lady thanks for keeping your virginty in a world where sexual immorality is being celebrated. Your man will love you for that and have so much trust and respect for u. never u see yourself as inferior because u kept yourself all this years. You have everything to offer. when the time comes you will see it come out naturally in you. I MARRIED MY WIFE AS A VIRGIN AND FROM THAT DAY TILL NOW ITS BEEN AN EXCITING SEX LIFE FOR BOTH OF US so dont just allow that worry to intimidate u. I love and trust my wife so much that i cant trade her with anything. She is a virtous woman. we were friends for over two years and we never had sex until after our wedding. This is what the grace of God can do. God bless your marriage.
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by manmustwac(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2010
i think you'll get beter advice in the family section
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Outstrip(f): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
There are a few books you can read that can prepare you. If you were in the states I would have found some for you. I think he finds you sexy anyway so just be yourself. Relax and enjoy yourself. If you are tense it can ruin it for the both of you.
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2010
kolopin:

i am 27 years and marrying the one i love (couple of months away) but i am so worried about disappointing him because i have made him wait for 3 years and i know i have nothing to offer with regards to expertise. What can i do as this will be my very 1st time with a man.
too many thoughts are going on in my head, a good advise will be most appreciated.

If yu have kept yourself this long because you are just doing it for you, then read books and watch films about it, to learn some of the techniques you would be using on your husband, you can even, like a lot of recalibrated-virgins we have out there, allow your man or an impassionate bystander, volunteer to explore you and practise everything but penetration BUT if you are keeping yourself for God, stop thinking about it and let this thread die, otherwise you are committing fornication (which I think is a sin, from the little I know from the Bible sha)

From a religious viewpoint, the mind is a battlefield, so if you are a religious person doing this for God, and don't wanna score null-point for your effort, take your mind off it. When you get to that bridge, you will cross it cool

Definition of recalibrated-virgins (Obviously not keeping their body as a holy temple to God, but just for themselves) :- Virgins who have read every book and manual and watched every film and documentary about intimacy, and have had every hole in their body stuffed at one point or the other, and who are skillfully adept at licking, sucking, etc, but still have their veejay intact and undefiled, reserved solely for those they are gonna marry cool
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2010
Busy_body:

Definition of recalibrated-virgins (Obviously not keeping their body as a holy temple to God, but just for themselves) :- Virgins who have read every book and manual and watched every film and documentary about intimacy, and have had every hole in their body stuffed at one point or the other, and who are skillfully adept at licking, sucking, etc, but still have their veejay intact and undefiled, reserved solely for those they are gonna marry cool
Lol Brilliant!
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by netotse(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol Brilliant!
Busy_body:

If yu have kept yourself this long because you are just doing it for you, then read books and watch films about it, to learn some of the techniques you would be using on your husband, you can even, like a lot of recalibrated-virgins we have out there, allow your man or an impassionate bystander, volunteer to explore you and practise everything but penetration BUT if you are keeping yourself for God, stop thinking about it and let this thread die, otherwise you are committing fornication (which I think is a sin, from the little I know from the Bible sha)

From a religious viewpoint, the mind is a battlefield, so if you are a religious person doing this for God, and don't wanna score null-point for your effort, take your mind off it. When you get to that bridge, you will cross it cool

abegi cheesy. . .we all know everybody thinks about sex jo(even if they dont they should grin). . .even if you're not doing it, it's what's in your heart that counts esp with God. . .

@poster
relax and learn. . .it's supposed to be fun. . .when y'all get married you'll have time to play catch-up. . .
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by honeric01(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
You kept it for your man, girl, 100 thousand gbosa for you. be relaxed, when the time comes, the wild animal in you shall take over, no one taught Adam and Eve, so just be calm, you ain't the first virgin to get married and you won't be the last.

If your man does not appreciate you, let me know, I'm going to come give him some dirty slaps on your behalf tongue [size=4pt]joke[/size]
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
netotse:

abegi cheesy. . .we all know everybody thinks about intimacy jo(even if they dont they should grin). . .even if you're not doing it, it's what's in your heart that counts esp with God. . .

@poster
relax and learn. . .it's supposed to be fun. . .when y'all get married you'll have time to play catch-up. . .
wide of the mark son, wide of the mark grin
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol Brilliant!

Even that was too graphic for me a whole mother of 19 to post, come and see the way my hands were shaking tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed

netotse:

abegi cheesy. . .we all know everybody thinks about intimacy jo(even if they dont they should grin). . .even if you're not doing it, it's what's in your heart that counts esp with God. . .

But seriously speaking, should they be thinking about it if they are saving themselves for God? What if they keep fantasising about what they are going to do with their bethrothed, and then end up not getting married to the same person? Abi how many times are they gonna sin by fornicating and going to beg God for forgiveness, since a sin is a sin?

I remember then when I became born-again, then would sin and every Sunday without fail answer the altar call for people who wanted to repent and be born-again and re-dedicate their lives to Christ, after dong this for a few months, the Pastor called me aside and told me I didn't have to be cming out every time i sinned, that I should just pray in my heart for God to forgive me This left me feeling so confused, [s]guess thats the reason i'm a backslidden Christian[/s] embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
Busy_body:

Even that was too graphic for me a whole mother of 19 to post, come and see the way my hands were shaking tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed
Liar cheesy
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2010
ibkaye:

Liar cheesy

Serious, my err. . . err . . . Mum mustn't even caught me online at this time, its way past my bedtime, she says when I am 14 years old, i can stay up as late as i want tongue You are lucky they let you stay up this late even though you are still only 13 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
Busy_body:

Serious, my err. . . err . . . Mum mustn't even caught me online at this time, its way past my bedtime, she says when I am 14 years old, i can stay up as late as i want tongue You are lucky they let you stay up this late even though you are still only 13 cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am nothing of the sort young one tongue

Now run along and get me a sandwhich grin
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
ibkaye:

I am nothing of the sort young one tongue

Now run along and get me a sandwhich grin

One fit and ripped 15 year old butterface, is eying me up and wants me to spend a few days at his crib, so I will get you a sarnie if you can cover up for me and tell my mum I am spending the next 5 days at yours tongue
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by netotse(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
ibkaye:

wide of the mark son, wide of the mark grin
sorry, i should have been clearer. . .everybody. . .except ibkaye!

Busy_body:

if i say amen it will become true o. . .

But seriously speaking, should they be thinking about it if they are saving themselves for God? What if they keep fantasising about what they are going to do with their bethrothed, and then end up not getting marries to the same person? Abi how many times are they gonna sin by fornicating and going to beg God for forgiveness, since a sin is a sin?
she said she's anxious, not fantasizing about it, if she tried to pretend as if it wasn't an issue to her she'd be a hypocrite, i'm not saying she should do it o!

I remember then when I became born-again, then would sin and every Sunday without fail answer the altar call for people who wanted to repent and be born-again and re-dedicate their lives to Christ, after dong this for a few months, the Pastor called me aside and told me I didn't have to be cming out every time i sinned, that I should just pray in my heart for God to forgive me This left me feeling so confused, [s]guess thats the reason i'm a backslidden Christian[/s] embarassed embarassed embarassed

kai. . .get thee behind me grin. . .sinner like you. . .i'm better than you, i only came out 09 3 times. . .God want's people that love Him enough to leave everything to Him, there's no one that doesn't sin(even though some of us do it more than others grin), but that's y Jesus died innit?. . .God doesn't want people that are perfect, He wants ppl that are willing. . .too many of us think it's by 'not lying' or 'not stealing' or 'not sleeping around' that we'll get to heaven, na so e easy reach?. . .God sees your heart jo!
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
Busy_body:

One fit and ripped 15 year old bred, is eying me up and wants me to spend a few days at his crib, so I will get you a sarnie if you can cover up for me and tell my mum I am spending the next 5 days at yours tongue
Lol, fit? You chav cheesy

And what if she comes to check?

Delinquent angry tongue

netotse:

sorry, i should have been clearer. . .everybody. . .except ibkaye!

bang bang grin
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
netotse:

if i say amen it will become true o. . .

Chei, see this okobo, instead of you to start making plans how we are gonna do the deed starting from tonight, at least if you father 15 out of those kids, you try, instead you dey contemplate how to say Amen, psssffft angry tongue

netotse:

she said she's anxious, not fantasizing about it, if she tried to pretend as if it wasn't an issue to her she'd be a hypocrite, i'm not saying she should do it o!

She said "too many thoughts are going on in my head [s]thoughts of his rippling muscles straining to come outta his shirt/thoughts of her straddling his back pouring warm massage oil . . . [/s]" embarassed  Abeg no corrupt me jare, I ain't even a teen yet embarassed embarassed embarassed

netotse:

kai. . .get thee behind me grin. . .sinner like you. . .i'm better than you, i only came out 09 3 times. . .God want's people that love Him enough to leave everything to Him, there's no one that doesn't sin(even though some of us do it more than others grin), but that's y Jesus died innit?. . .God doesn't want people that are perfect, He wants ppl that are willing. . .too many of us think it's by 'not lying' or 'not stealing' or 'not sleeping around' that we'll get to heaven, na so e easy reach?. . .God sees your heart jo!

Why do you think I have been following Pastor Na2day of the Church of The Aladura Endtime Conception of Faith Ministries, bumper to bumper, of course with an holy and unblemished man like him as my husband, surely heaven is mine tongue grin  

Okay seriously, God truly didn't come for the perfect and once one become born again, the transformation to be holier-than-thou is not gonna be instant, but a gradual process, but that does not mean one should repeatedly keep sinning the same sin over and over and over again na. Clearly that is a weakness which needs to be bound with the blood of Jesus undecided
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by honeric01(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2010
You kept it for your man, girl, 100 thousand gbosa for you. be relaxed, when the time comes, the wild animal in you shall take over, no one taught Adam and Eve, so just be calm, you ain't the first virgin to get married and you won't be the last.

If your man does not appreciate you, let me know, I'm going to come give him some dirty slaps on your behalf  tongue [size=4pt]joke[/size]
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by netotse(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
Busy_body:

Why do you think I have been following Pastor Na2day of the Church of The Aladura Endtime Conception of Faith Ministries, bumper to bumper, of course with an holy and unblemished man like him as my husband, surely heaven is mine tongue grin  

your astuteness never ceases to amaze me, come closer jo, let me lay one on you. . .

Okay seriously, God truly didn't come for the perfect and once one become born again, the transformation to be holier-than-thou is not gonna be instant, but a gradual process, but that does not mean one should repeatedly keep sinning the same sin over and over and over again na. Clearly that is a weakness which needs to be bound with the blood of Jesus undecided
spot on. . .thats why i bind you everyday and night. . .[size=5pt]shall we use the silk cords tonight hun?[/size]
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol, fit? You chav cheesy

And what if she comes to check?

I love my butterface boy, Brap brap, lol grin

ibkaye:

Delinquent angry tongue

I am only following in your footsteps and trying to be a rebel like you so Mum would allow me to stay up late too cheesy
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
netotse:

your astuteness never ceases to amaze me, come closer jo, let me lay one on you. . .
spot on. . .thats why i bind you everyday and night. . .[size=5pt]shall we use the silk cords tonight hun?[/size]

Lay only one ke tongue no, I would only come closer if you promise to lay your all and surrender all to me, as per e don tay and I am feeling ravenous and insatiable . . .  lipsrsealed

Hey and i like/want it rough, so its leather bondage gear, not silk, you game? tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by MrCrackles(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
Busy_body:

I love my butterface boy, Brap brap, lol grin

I am only following in your footsteps and trying to be a rebel like you so Mum would allow me to stay up late too cheesy
Much 'big ups' tongue cheesy

Oh please, I'm an angel  cool
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by kolopin(f): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
thanks everyone; you were all of immearsurable help.
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wetin abeg close that trap of yours before fly enters it cheesy

ibkaye:

Much 'big ups' tongue cheesy

Oh please, I'm an angel  cool

You too "chop knuckle", when i grow up, i wanna be an angel like you too kiss kiss kiss

kolopin:

thanks everyone; you were all of immearsurable help.

Yeparipa, oops, sorry, whats this thread about again embarassed embarassed embarassed

@ Netotse

Hurrry up and Get thee behind me can't wait/can't hold it any longer tongue cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by H2O2: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
busy body back off, okay ?

angry wtf
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
H2O2:

busy body back off, okay ?

angry wtf

Back off as in I should back off your Netotse shocked I see shocked no wonder shocked So it was him you opened the EX thread for shocked Where is my tatafo journal, this one na the must see/must read/must hear scope of the century lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sorry oh, Mr effeminate, I don back off, I can fight a girl physically over a man, but don't have the strength to fight a guy over a guy, na only mouth I get, i no get that kain power, abeg no vex, sorry for trespassing embarassed embarassed embarassed

[s]One question, what does it feel like to be with a man tongue[/s]
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by H2O2: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
e gba mi o . which kain calamity be this cry
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by netotse(m): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
Busy_body:

Back off as in I should back off your Netotse shocked I see shocked no wonder shocked So it was him you opened the EX thread for shocked Where is my tatafo journal, this one na the must see/must read/must hear scope of the century lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

he was talking about ibkaye jo. . .he doesnt want you to corrupt his 'angel' how could you even consider such? as punishment for the next one month i'll be wearing a chastity belt. . .arrant nonsense!
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by Busybody2(f): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
H2O2:

e gba mi o . which kain calamity be this cry

netotse:

he was talking about ibkaye jo. . .he doesnt want you to corrupt his 'angel' how could you even consider such? as punishment for the next one month i'll be wearing a chastity belt. . .arrant nonsense!

Don't cry babe, its okay to be bi-sexual/bi-curious/bi-whatever, be proud of yourself, no need to beat yourself up about it, and don't worry, your secrets are safe with moi wink grin

Another quezshun, who be the man or the woman in your relationship? tongue

[s]Kai, I would not have believed H202 bats for the other side and loves getting his groves on with netotse, but the way Netotse quickly dissappeared from this thread when his lover H202 appeared, hmmn, my lips are sealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/s]
Re: I Am Worried Sick. by netotse(m): 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2010
Busy_body:

Don't cry babe, its okay to be bi-sexual/bi-curious/bi-whatever, be proud of yourself, no need to beat yourself up about it, and don't worry, your secrets are safe with moi wink grin

Another quezshun, who be the man or the woman in your relationship? tongue

[s]Kai, I would not have believed H202 bats for the other side and loves getting his groves on with netotse, but the way Netotse quickly dissappeared from this thread when his lover H202 appeared, hmmn, my lips are sealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [/s]
Holy Ghost fire scatter that your keyboard. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Really Ask What's Your Expected Da̶̲̥̅ɣ Of Delivery / Mother Forced To Abort 6 Months Pregnancy Under China One-child Policy / Do You Lock Your Masters Bedroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.