Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Daughter Of Zambia Striker Dies Same Day He Was Playing Against Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daughter Of Zambia Striker Dies Same Day He Was Playing Against Nigeria (1461 Views)

Super Eagles Remember Samuel Okwaraji Who Died While Playing Against Angola / Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of Zambia Striker Dies Same Day He Was Playing Against Nigeria by Guiderlaurel: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
The past week has been a bad one for Zambian striker Augustine Mulenga as he lost his twin daughter same day his team lost to Nigeria 1-0 in Uyo 90minutesgoal.com reports.

News about Mulenga's daughter's situation filtered in, but the Football Association of Zambia kept it from Mulenga while the team was in Uyo preparing for the match against Nigeria, as they believed the hopes of Zambia reaching the World Cup rested on his young shoulder's

Yes he lost his daughter after a brief and sudden illness, but we only let him know after the game against Nigeria, Football Association of Zambia Andrew Kananga told 90minutesgoal.com

Mulenga shined like a million star and scored a goal against Nigeria which was disallowed by referred Joshua Bondo due to offside.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Afraid Of Being Sacked - Chelsea Coach Antonio Conte / Liverpool Nightmare As Star Player Is Confirmed Injured Ahead Of EPL Fixture / I Regret Leaving Juventus,madrid Treated Me Like A Kid- Morata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.