Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,614 members, 7,851,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends (21005 Views)

Davido Cancels DMW Live In Concert Over Rise Of COVID-19 / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by joeeee240(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
hibiscus76:
you're obviously just a child.. Take your studies serious and maybe you'll learn how to construct your grammar properly

TAKE YOUR DELUSIONAL SELF TO A HIGHWAY SO A TRUCK CAN HIT YOUR MISERABLE SELF
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by Themandator: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
emma321:
Nigerian Afropop star, Davido, has had the last 7 days really rough as he lost three people from his crew to death.

His friends, Tagbo Umeike, Dj Olu and Chime all passed away within days of each other in unclear circumstances and as a sign of respect to them, the singer has cancelled his performance at today’s Felabration.

He shared:

‘to all my fan expecting me at Felabration, I’m sorry I would not be performing anymore. I promise to make it up. I love you guys.Everyone stay prayed up’.
Davido Cancels Felabration Performance

http://anstalk.com/davido-cancels-felabration-performance-today-honour-late-friends/

I am beginning to think that those boys went above their carrying capacity for drugs .... Maybe somebody brought a new brand of stuff and they went haywire trying it out. ... News report says drug was found in their car
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by talk2percy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
hibiscus76:
I'm actually a woman wink wink wink
lol...I guess I was too livid by what I saw to have noticed that....
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by hibiscus76(f): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

TAKE YOUR DELUSIONAL SELF TO A HIGHWAY SO A TRUCK CAN HIT YOUR MISERABLE SELF
NITWIT
Re: Davido Cancels Felabration Performance In Honour Of His Late Friends by hibiscus76(f): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
talk2percy:
lol...I guess I was too livid by what I saw to have noticed that....
Take a chill pill then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! / BBNaija's Bassey Ekpenyong Cute In Native Attires (Photos) / Photos From Rita Dominic Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.