Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,530 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo (23378 Views)

Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) / COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) / Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Akinz0126(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Chai despite the fact that they are pretty aware that it's can explode @ any fucking time?

Guess somtyn must definitely kill a Man
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
See wetin hungry dey course
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by jonbellion(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
How I wish the tanker just exploded and roasted everybody there alive...
At least they would have learnt the hard way for their next incarnations...
Since nothing happened,they should all go home and enjoy their free petrol while some can as well decide to sell...
Black monkeys...
nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by ogunladeabiodun: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
At least they would have learnt the hard way for their next incarnations..
Since nothing happened,they should all go home and enjoy their free petrol while some can as well decide to sell...
Black monkeys...
you harsh o,ahaa
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by holysainbj(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
LMAyedun:
People dey dis Nairaland ooO.
I swear
Very heartless individuals are here
It's just good that they read on daily basis what befalls people with devilish minds as them

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by marunga(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
free fuel for okada man.
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Austinoiz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Some people love death, I swear!
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by richeeyo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...

My you never know peace in your life
Wishing people dead
Because they are scooping fuel in this hard time
While the bastards in Abuja are stealing the life out of us all
And you are wishing this upon the poor

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Charles4075(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...
Jeezzzz

Is like you're related to the owner of that petrol tanker.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Themandator: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...

I believe it is AGO judging from the color
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Greenthumb(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Human being are the most difficult creatures God created. Just look at a disaster waiting to happen. People never learn, and it's so annoying that when the expected happens, the devil, village witches, enemies are blamed, but the none of these people forced them out of their houses and buckets and jerricans like they going to the river.
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Greenthumb(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
asawanathegreat:
See wetin hungry dey course

I'm equally hungry, but I won't intentionally put myself in harm's way, how about that?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by suremanpatriot: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
This why the white man still see Africans as monkeys cry
disgrace to black race. It is not poverty but invincible ignorance. Some poor ppl stil hav knowledge not to act this ugly way.
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Vokians(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
They will never learn. shm
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by anytexy: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
loo
Finstar:
People never learn. Should I call this ignorance or desperation? undecided
One word "Poverty
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by OLAITANSOLOMON: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
u are very very wicked, u know? wishing ur fellow human being death just like that. If the country were to be good, do u think these people would be doing this? I pity ur kind of being.
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...

Why do you blame them and think of such evil ? Blame the government for not providing steady electricity. If there was constant power supply in this Hell Hole called Nigeria, there wouldn't be a need for this.
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...
my guy just wan draw attention with this dirty utterance, u see your life?
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by shomedic: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
mcmurphy132:
Abeg I fit smoke for thr grin grin
Yes you can roast for there. cool grin
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by chiiraq802(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Just see how people dey tempt death!!!!
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Guyman02: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
That yeye bike man doesnt know that a spike from his ignition can roast those ignoramuses there
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
holysainbj:

See what you wishing for sad
What kind of heart do you have?
You are part of the worlds problem
He is not wishing for anything he's infuriated that people don't learn from mistakes.
Search google you will release that this has occurred before In the same Cross river and nearly the whole community was engulfed and so many died because of ignorance fire trailed people to their houses. Yes! they are useless, brainless, unreasonable bush MONKEYS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Lomprico2: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...

Demon!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by magzey: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
thank God nobody smoke cigarette that time.

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Adamadam: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mass diseaster LOADING: Poor people can't learn from past experience!!!
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by muller101(m): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
What type of fuel pls
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by kingdenny(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Are u sure these folks.. know the dangerous consequences if things go wrong. Trust me, this isn't just poverty. Only fool tread where angels fear to do
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Bambam89(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
If the thing explode now wetin them go do, see how Nigerians are bringing trouble on themselves
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by yommy05: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
It is not poverty . They are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by holysainbj(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Abang52:

He is not wishing for anything he's infuriated that people don't learn from mistakes.
Search google you will release that this has occurred before In the same Cross river and nearly the whole community was engulfed and so many died because of ignorance fire trailed people to their houses. Yes! they are useless, brainless, unreasonable bush MONKEYS
Ook
If that suits you, fine then.
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by nwaire: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
maybe its kerosene, but even at that, this is to show how gullible and hungry people are, if they can do this guess how much more risk they can take for politicians because of poverty, no wonder the politicians have us where they want us smh.. its unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment / Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? / Enugu State Orphans Involve In Accident - All Alive (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.