Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo (23362 Views)

Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) / COVID-19: Multiple Auto Crash As Residents Rush To Beat Curfew In Edo (Video) / Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by CastedDude: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yesterday, a tanker conveying 40,000 litres of fuel fell off the road side in Adim community in Biase LGA, Cross River State. As soon as the tragic incident occurred, residents of the community came out en mass with their gallons, rubbers and funnels to scoop the product - not considering the safety of their lives.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/residents-rush-gallons-fuel-tanker-fell-road-cross-river-photo.html

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by eezeribe(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
How I wish the tanker just exploded and roasted everybody there alive...
At least they would have learnt the hard way for their next incarnations...
Since nothing happened,they should all go home and enjoy their free petrol while some can as well decide to sell...
Black monkeys...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by dingbang(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
And a stupid bike man is there... Dead rats

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Nne5: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
They never learn

Next headline now on FP will be "Many Burnt To Death As Tanker Catches Fire In Cross River" but God forbid I type 'RIP'.

ha ncha = afo anu

10 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Tinnytony24(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Once d tin explode now.... Only ashes would be left... Bunch.of mumu dem angry... Bt dem don see free tin sha... Enjoy! kiss
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by timilehin007(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
If the thing catch fire now they will be pointing accusing fingers or devil and their so called village witches/wizard...hungry morafuckerz

Am I suppose to care sef...when I don't have much fúck at my disposal to give...

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by FSFitzGerald: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
What the actual fvck!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by IAMSASHY(f): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
undecided see dem, confused set of pple, na so devil go dey sleep, pple go wake am up, dey exchanged dia brains wt poverty undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by nairavsdollars(f): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is definition of POVERTY...Just look at the calibre of people scooping fuel

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by brunofarad(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
There is hunger in the land

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Eberex(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Since nothing happened,they should all go home and enjoy their free petrol while some can as well decide to sell...
Black monkeys...

13 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by olamilian1: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is pathetic

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by mcmurphy132(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Abeg I fit smoke for thr grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Check My Signature Via http://www..com
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by esbjaygmailco(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...
That truck is probably carrying JET A-1 (from the color code) which is equally highly inflammable. The triangle is complete already; FUEL+ OXYGEN+ HEAT (from the motorcycle exhaust).
I congratulate them for escaping the terrible and ugly situation that would have happen to them, the community and the nation at large.

When such thing happens, please let us call the appropriate authority to come and clean the scene, what we will gain from the little product we scooped will not be amount to anything if there is fire outbreak.

My advice

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by talk2saintify(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
nigerians no dey learn lesson??
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by hotspec(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dt
first poster recognized his potopoto kinsmen

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Tinnytony24(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
This nigga gat no chillundecided... Black monkeys??... Wishing for death??... Aww c'mon bro angry
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Ramanto(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Poor and insensitive people.
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by mimyselfai(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Truth is you won't find a single decent person there. Loo how they are all dressed.
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by LMAyedun(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...
People dey dis Nairaland ooO.

11 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by cristianisraeli: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by holysainbj(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...
See what you wishing for sad
What kind of heart do you have?
You are part of the worlds problem

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Opistorincos(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Playing with the devil, these ones will now die and people will be wasting precious tears
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by kingreign(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked and deceitful. Who can know it.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by itiswellandwell: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hmmmmm something is wrong with black man..

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
I pity those boys with galons drenched in PMS. Just imagine a lit of single MATCH STICK
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by ganiyu26(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...
U are baboon, u no that?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by aku626(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
eezeribe:
Black monkeys...
Totally uncalled for karma is real you know

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by Finstar: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
People never learn. Should I call this ignorance or desperation? undecided
Re: Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo by beyooooni1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
are we to call this one hustle or plain stupidity, for there mind them sharp b that o.. well sha , na poverty cause am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles / Nigeria’s In-bound Air Passenger Traffic Sustained On Ebola Containment / Notice To Those Who Wish To Live In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.