Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard (31029 Views)

Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? / BMW 766i Valkyrie 4×4 Is The Most Monstrous BMW You've Ever Seen (photos) / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Dare2Try(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Op u forgot to add
Evil spirit
Bull dog
Pencil
Arizona
Tundra
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by JohnsonEmma(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dog nyash
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by rhektor(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mitsubishi sapporo
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by mrbillz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dmec:
No be nick name ooo, na dia real name
I know o, just saying Naija get their own version of cray car names too
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Firstcitizen: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
richeeyo:

I saw that once in Gh, looks very quit though

Jesus!!!
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Gbotun(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
richeeyo:

I saw that once in Gh, looks very quit though

Noah no too common truely, u hardly see them unlike camry but to me, they look somehow fragile jare.
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by asawanathegreat(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
What of Honda evil spirit?
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Venymen(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
morikee:
Unclad
have you seen Honda vinchy
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by muller101(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sleyanya1:
grin

Ehen, make I use the opportunity ask, those cars wey people been dey call "End Of Discussion" and "Discussion continues" , na Naija people name Dem ABI na the manufacturers?

Became e nearly cuz fight between two matured men o grin
na naija o

1 Like

Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by badoh(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
What about that small Toyota corolla(Okere ju owo ee)
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by YourFatherLap: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
twentyk:
Dem say cars too plenty for road and he dey cause hold up meanwhile I never buy my own car. ..omo all of us go Sidon for d hold up together ni ooo....

Hit like if u believe say 2018 you sef go dey complain of hold up inside you car....with d Ac on and loud music banging.....we smoke loud ina BENZ...
Lolz you funny die gringrin
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
SO senseless posts like this can make FP

AutoJoshNG:
Your car should be like a baby.. so at least, it should have a sweet name. But this is not the case as some car names can make you wonder what the manufacturers were thinking. Some are intentional, some didn't have negative connotations when the names were given and some names are sexy in the car's country of origin but nasty overseas. 

Let's look at some of those names and don't forget to add yours in the comment section. 

1. Subaru STD

2. Toyota Aristo

3. Ferrari Fxx K - Find X?

4. Daihatsu Naked

5. Toyota ISIS

6. Mazda Scrum

7. Mitsubishi Lettuce - Where is Cucumber?

8. Isuzu P'up 

9. Honda That's

10.Volkswagen Thing

11.Subaru Brat

12.Subaru WRX STI

13.Isuzu Mysterious Utility Wizard

14.Suzuki Every Joypop

15.Daewoo Chairman 

16.Oldsmobile Cutlass

17.Rolls Royce Ghost - Some people will never buy a ghost no matter how rich they are. 

Add yours and tell us the name you dislike the most. 

Don't forget to like, rate and share.

https://autojosh.com/17-weird-car-names-youve-ever-heard/

Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Sleyanya1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
muller101:
na naija o

Chaiiii grin maybe Adam was a Nigerian lol
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Greenback: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Masterchen conehead_1

i saw that ride in a town called 2BUshire_city.

grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by jimysilva(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Me i have seen Sabaru idiot ohhh
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by diegwu01: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Your car should be like a baby.. so at least, it should have a sweet name. But this is not the case as some car names can make you wonder what the manufacturers were thinking. Some are intentional, some didn't have negative connotations when the names were given and some names are sexy in the car's country of origin but nasty overseas. 

Let's look at some of those names and don't forget to add yours in the comment section. 

1. Subaru STD

2. Toyota Aristo

3. Ferrari Fxx K - Find X?

4. Daihatsu Naked

5. Toyota ISIS

6. Mazda Scrum

7. Mitsubishi Lettuce - Where is Cucumber?

8. Isuzu P'up 

9. Honda That's

10.Volkswagen Thing

11.Subaru Brat

12.Subaru WRX STI

13.Isuzu Mysterious Utility Wizard

14.Suzuki Every Joypop

15.Daewoo Chairman 

16.Oldsmobile Cutlass

17.Rolls Royce Ghost - Some people will never buy a ghost no matter how rich they are. 

Add yours and tell us the name you dislike the most. 

Don't forget to like, rate and share.

https://autojosh.com/17-weird-car-names-youve-ever-heard/

Someone in my street once owned Daihatsu "Charade"
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Macgreat(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Interesting and funny

Check signature for wall panels

Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by richeeyo(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Gbotun:

Noah no too common truely, u hardly see them unlike camry but to me, they look somehow fragile jare.
You can say that again
More than fragile
Looks like it was built out of light plastic materials
Not good for Nigerian roads, if only you want to cruise in limited areas

1 Like

Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Topmaike007(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Honda Evil Spirit,Honda End Of Disscusion.
Naija Get Names For Latest Toys.
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by richeeyo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Jesus!!!
Jesus on top spelling error If them attack you na Waitin Sabi bouy
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Mcdaniels06: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
HONDA EVIL SPIRIT
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by bejeria101(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Number 1 just finished me! STD ke! Hehehe
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by AnanseK(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
No Hausa wife will accept a gift of Volkswagen Bora from her husband.

Especially if the husband has other wife.
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by kadree(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bole ki a ja "Bole kaja" Come down make we fight.
Ask old journey men about this vehicle.
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Emekayoung(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Wat of the mercury villager?
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by gistsky: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
The beast
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Temysteve(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
BreezyCB:
Evilspirit
i reject it IJN. God'll not let me to use my money to buy spirit of evil..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Temysteve(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
computerglobal:
Have you heard Toyota Big Mummy grin
KIA big daddy nko?
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by Samscoz(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
have you heard of Mazda pop pop or Mazda indomie
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Have you heard of the mistubishi Gaz.zuzz?

Meanwhile im sure most of you have not seen the toyota NOAH wink

Seen the Noah on some occasions in Lagos
Re: 17 Most Weird Car Names You've Ever Heard by zzbrodah: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Honda jazz....na baba lawo dey buy am for europe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where The Phrase The Car Is Just "Turninoninown" Came From! / Before Buying Used Cars In Nigeria: Things To Know / Aeromobil Flying Car - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.