Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Most Profitable Business Idea For The Year 2017 - Investors Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Most Profitable Business Idea For The Year 2017 - Investors Needed (986 Views)

Bisiness Idea For U. / What's Your Big Business Idea For 2019? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Profitable Business Idea For The Year 2017 - Investors Needed by PalmOilDealer: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
As a business student, I am always on the lookout for profitable business ideas. So sometimes last month, on my way to the village, I saw something that caught my attention. It's a medium sized business located opposite a federal university. I was tempted to the extent I had to alight to see what's going on there.

On entering, I met not less than 10 persons on a queue waiting to buy the product. 5 other persons came in to meet me there before I left. If they had 16 customers for this product in 10 minutes, we're safe to say that the average number of customers they'll be getting each day will not be less than 500. And it wasn't during the peak period since the university students were already on break.

And what is this product we're talking about? Bread. Yes, you read that right, it's bread. Not your regular Agege bread, but a kind of bread you'll taste and get addicted to it, the way some people get addicted to hard drugs.

After having a bite, I put a call across to my sister who happens to be a final year student (Now graduate) of the said university to ask if she has eaten the bread. Here's what she said: "That bread, I buy it every day. If one of your roommates is keeping malice with you, just go and buy the bread, the person will come and beg for the bread. I am not joking. It's the truth."

This bread producing company belongs to a foreigner (A Lebanese to be precise). It beats me how no Nigerian was able to see this opportunity before now. But it's not too late. We can pool resources together and establish something similar in another university (State or Federal). I am putting together a very simple business plan for this idea and will need people who have the financial muscle to make it a reality.

I don't have their recipe yet, but I can get it. I'll buy the bread and give to an experienced baker to help us produce something that tastes exactly like it, or even better. From there, we can build our own recipe.

If we get it right, we can be making 50 to 100k net profit in a day.

Please call if you're interested in this. (Serious calls only). Don't be scared. I am not a dubious person. Besides, You are not giving me a kobo. I show you how to go about it. You bring your trusted person or come yourself to implement every step of it.

NOTE:

1. You and I will meet face-to-face.

2. We will both visit the premises of the business we're borrowing ideas from and purchase their product (This will help you decide whether or not the product is a good one).

3. Startup Capital for the business is less than N5Million.
Re: Most Profitable Business Idea For The Year 2017 - Investors Needed by eezeribe(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nice
Re: Most Profitable Business Idea For The Year 2017 - Investors Needed by fredpaul: 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
LOl, send me a message, there is something i need you to know
Re: Most Profitable Business Idea For The Year 2017 - Investors Needed by Mission2prosper: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
It's uniben. The thing surprised me too. Though I don't have the money yet. I am willing to work with you in any way in any capacity.
Re: Most Profitable Business Idea For The Year 2017 - Investors Needed by PalmOilDealer: 4:50am On Oct 11, 2017
You're very correct. I wish Nigerians could implement this in other schools. It's a goldmine.
Mission2prosper:
It's uniben. The thing surprised me too. Though I don't have the money yet. I am willing to work with you in any way in any capacity.
Re: Most Profitable Business Idea For The Year 2017 - Investors Needed by PalmOilDealer: 5:07am On Oct 11, 2017
The capital requirement I quoted is only an estimate. It may not take more than N2Million to start, if we rent (instead of) construct the building from scratch. Secondly, it's not compulsory that only one person provides the entire capital. 2 - 3 persons can pools resources together and start this business and still earn millions as share of monthly profit.
Re: Most Profitable Business Idea For The Year 2017 - Investors Needed by jojoaduni: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please how much were they selling one loaf of bread, and what kind of bread were they selling?
PalmOilDealer:
The capital requirement I quoted is only an estimate. It may not take more than N2Million to start, if we rent (instead of) construct the building from scratch. Secondly, it's not compulsory that only one person provides the entire capital. 2 - 3 persons can pools resources together and start this business and still earn millions as share of monthly profit.
Re: Most Profitable Business Idea For The Year 2017 - Investors Needed by Mission2prosper: 1:26am On Nov 02, 2017
Different type of flavours

Prices range from 450 to 200

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. / 200 Brand New Lenovo Ideapad Laptops For Sale. Very Affordable / Credit Card For All Kind Of Banks...all Gift Card Are Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.