Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (11772 Views)

Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by promzy35fizza(m): 1:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Hello everyone, please i need advises on good business i can invest with 600k and make some steady residual income. Even if its 80k profits monthly. Really profitable cus i hate to start and fail.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Fxmanager(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2017
promzy35fizza:
Hello everyone, please i need advises on good business i can invest with 600k and make some steady residual income. Even if its 80k profits monthly. Really profitable cus i hate to start and fail.
Thanks

We are here for you. Your #600,000 can currently give you an average of #30,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #300,000 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #300,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #600,000 will grow to more #6,240,762+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #600,000 to #6,240,762+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #600,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #6,240,762. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #600,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #6,240,762
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #6,240,762
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #6,240,762. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #600,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #600,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #600,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#600,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #6,240,762
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #600,000 to over #6,240,762 in 4years (48 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #300,000 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Ty207: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2017
promzy35fizza:
Thanks
you want to be making 80k on 600k monthly very grin
if you see such investment let me know am willing to invest 1m on 50k monthly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by brightpre(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
promzy35fizza:
Thanks
guy the advice I will give to you is to start CPA marketing, u do not need to invest ur full 600k just spend #80k on advertising and get a huge ROI,CPA has changed my life,to learn more contact me:
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Fxmanager(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ty207:

Check my post above.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2017
promzy35fizza:
Thanks

Where are you? You can invest in my clothing business and get that amount of profit monthly until February next year. Drop your whatsap digits if you are serious.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by ishadfurnitures: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2017
Can you finanace a local purchase order with a reputable company , 450k is needed for the supply and after a month you get your money and interest /profit ? You can chat me up for more details 08099212590.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Seriousbuyer: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
You can invest in automobile business where you determine you own income...you can make over 150k monthly no sentiment with the right assistance...can put you through call me 07010963654

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by jaychubi: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
promzy35fizza:
Thanks

only mmm can give u above dt amt monthly but it has crashe d into pieces angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Invest only 200k on crypto currency investment and thank me later .

Passionately call or WhatsApp me for guidance

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by KateFowler7: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
You can freely invest your money. I just invested some money in medicine project via https://robomed.io/ . They give tokens shares, so you can get cryptocurrency within some period of time.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by JazzMode: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
brightpre:
guy the advice I will give to you is to start CPA marketing, u do not need to invest ur full 600k just spend #80k on advertising and get a huge ROI,CPA has changed my life,to learn more contact me:09037146591

Abeg which one be CPA Marketing?
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by leo1234(m): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Friend1010:

Where are you? You can invest in my clothing business and get that amount of profit monthly until February next year. Drop your whatsap digits if you are serious.

Where is your location?
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by ddestiny20(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ty207:

transberg will pay you 83000 monthly on 1,000,000
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by emmaliver(m): 12:01am On Oct 22, 2017
Seriousbuyer:
You can invest in automobile business where you determine you own income...you can make over 150k monthly no sentiment with the right assistance...can put you through call me 0701096365i4
i am interested too. 08035236292
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by tunamenga(m): 1:43am On Oct 22, 2017
Bros, I would suggest you go into pure water production. This is not a matter of bring your money and wait for a monthly return. You too can be employer of labour. U manage your business all by yourself. Within 3months you make your 600k back as season is around. If you are interested I have 2 factories within d range of 200-300k cos those people are old. Plenty talk no full basket my number is 08060263586. Beware of naira land and fraud o.
promzy35fizza:
Thanks
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
leo1234:

Where is your location?

Benin.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by yahsobur(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
I would have advice you to go into mini importation and I have a well detailed video on mini importation that goes for #5k, if interested call/WhatsApp 08072112724 for more details.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by fisherboy: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
depending on your location you can look into palm oil retailing and see if its something you want to do I have a mill and I need buyers of my palm oil . I sale a 25ltr keg for 13000 now
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by KingofDenero(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
promzy35fizza:
Thanks
Get a good business consultant. Stop looking for free advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by muna82(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2017
ishadfurnitures:
Can you finanace a local purchase order with a reputable company , 450k is needed for the supply and after a month you get your money and interest /profit ? You can chat me up for more details 08099212590.

Where and when
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by chizillar(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2017
You can produce any of the chemical based product that is in hot demand.There is over 100 product formulation comprehensively covered. There is a good news; You can start small even from the comfort of your home. All you need is detailed in the one of its kind, 250 page "Production Manual".

From the vantage point of the present, we can deduce that the Nigeria economy needs a productive boost to curtail the obvious and unpleasant double whammy effect of unemployment and fragile economy.

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Ijscarface: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
tunamenga:
Bros, I would suggest you go into pure water production. This is not a matter of bring your money and wait for a monthly return. You too can be employer of labour. U manage your business all by yourself. Within 3months you make your 600k back as season is around. If you are interested I have 2 factories within d range of 200-300k cos those people are old. Plenty talk no full basket my number is 08060263586. Beware of naira land and fraud o.

Pls sir where are the factories and how do you deal with nafdac am serious interested
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Karaoleo: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
promzy35fizza:
Thanks

This is a SERIOUS business opportunity. One that can change your life forever.

Take a look at the rate at which e-commerce is growing and will keep growing over the next few years (and this is only in the US!)

https://www.statista.com/statistics/272391/us-retail-e-commerce-sales-forecast/

And what about Amazon?
https://www.digitalcommerce360.com/2017/05/15/amazons-path-to-1-trillion-in-annual-sales-what-it-means-for-e-commerce/

Now let me ask you this: Can you see the trends in the stats above?

As you can see, the e-commerce trend is just getting started, and its growth rate is EXPONENTIAL.

That's why THIS IS THE PERFECT MOMENT TO JUMP ON IT!

And of course you know that ASM 8 is the best program to build a successful amazon business. The proof is just overwhelming. See: https://ki143.isrefer.com/go/video-4/ConnectedGreen

But if you decide to invest in yourself and in your future joining ASM8 before it closes its doors next Thrursday, I'm going to do something special for you.

I'm going to give you AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE in the marketplace. And advantage that only I can give you.

Go here and you'll undestand: http://mybestbonus.com/getasm/

PS: After next Thursday, when the doors of ASM8 will close definitively, you'll need to pay $25,000 to get this unfair advantage. But if you join to ASM8 TODAY using this link YOU WILL SECURE FOR YOURSELF THIS UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER EVERYONE ELSE IN THE MARKETPLACE FOR FREE.

Get yours before it's gone: http://mybestbonus.com/getasm/

PPS: By the way, did you know that you're covered with 2 guarantees when you join ASM8?

The second guarantee, the 6-Month Buy-It-Back Guarantee, it's the boldest guarantee I've ever seen in my career. Seriously, if you want to build a successful e-commerce business leveraging the power of Amazon, NOW YOU CAN DO IT WITH ZERO RISK.

Everything is explained in this video:
https://ki143.isrefer.com/go/video-4/ConnectedGreen

Karaoleo

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by spencerconsult(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bros be careful
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by tunamenga(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ijscarface:

Pls sir where are the factories and how do you deal with nafdac am serious interested
u can call me sir
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by careerpluzz: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ty207:

I know a business that you can invest 2 million Naira to get 100k monthly but the tenure is just for two months.

Your rentals are paid monthly and your capital is returned on or before Friday December 22nd 2017 no story at least as of yet.

The investment is super secure and there is no story but it is seasonal.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Futureinvestors(m): 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
promzy35fizza:
Thanks

My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hand Sanitizer: Which Shop/outlet Has Stock In Lagos? - Very Urgent / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business / How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.