Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,791 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

FRSC Back On Lagos Roads - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Back On Lagos Roads (9374 Views)

VIO Is Back On Lagos Roads! / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by davit: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2017
I actually knew they would somehow find their way back. One of their Ogas once complained to my boss shortly after their issue with Lagos state that no more money for the boys. This means these idiots are really on the road to extort in the name of keeping the road safe. I dey wait for the one that will stop me on the road anyways. Na that day he go know sey craze pass craze!

1 Like

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by chinjo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Does Akinwunmi Ambode have such powers to Barr men of FRSC? are they under his payroll?
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by chinjo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tapout:
sincerely speaking, "I don't like frsc" I get scared each time I see them even when I'm not defaulting

BTW, how many harzard triangle is a vehicle meant to have pls?? Cos I was stopped one day and the guy was like where is ur 2nd triangle... I was like
It is specifically spelt out in the Nigerian Highway Code. Two units of caution triangle is needed.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by chinjo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
woodmood:

Oga FRSC officer, the FRSC does not have the " mandate to operate on ANY and EVERY road" in Nigeria.

People are not against the officers and men but against their excesses.

Change and tell your colleagues to do same.

Na early morning be dis.
What about the excesses of an average Lagos Driver? what have u to say about that. Just do the right thing. These same Nigerians will go abroad and drive at 20K/H for fear of going to jail. I believe by the time government starts jailing offenders for traffic offences as done abroad, they will understand that Nigeria is not totally a lawless country.
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by chinjo(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
veraponpo:

Dont mind those guys.

I was fined last Saturday for towing my car that broke down. Is there a law that says one cannot tow a vehicle?

Bunch of thieves. Causing unnecessary hardship for the populace.
Get yourself a copy of National Road Traffic regulation and educate yourself. Vehicle can only be towed by a registered tow/recovery vehicle.
Re: FRSC Back On Lagos Roads by Omotakins(m): 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
woodmood:

Oga FRSC officer, the FRSC does not have the " mandate to operate on ANY and EVERY road" in Nigeria.

People are not against the officers and men but against their excesses.

Change and tell your colleagues to do same.

Na early morning be dis.
I don't think it would show any semblance of sanity if I continued to argue with you. Have I ever met or had an encounter with you to the point of you asking me to change?

My argument ain't about what they do on the road but whether it is within the ambits of the acts establishing them to operate on any road.

Kindly get a copy of 'FRSC Establishment Acts(2007)' to put to rest your ignorance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Car Collection: Why He Has So Many Luxury Cars? / Pay Attention To Your Vehicle's Fume Or Pay Heavily To Mechanics / Who Says you can’t Replace A Deployed Airbag - kingreign Just Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.