Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

MOANING During SEX Is Crime - Read - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MOANING During SEX Is Crime - Read (695 Views)

Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) / South African Man Dies On Top Of A Heavily Endowed Prostitute During Sex Romp / Moaning During Sex Is A Crime, Says Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MOANING During SEX Is Crime - Read by Daily4mative: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
http://www.asotainment.com/2017/10/moaning-during-sex-is-crime-lawyer.html?m=1

MOANING during SEX is Crime..........
"Incessant loud moaning during sex is a crime and must carry a penalty."
This was said by a Ghanaian lawyer who took to the pages of newspaper to lament on the obnoxious attitudes of our women during sexual activities, describing it as an infringement on the right to privacy and a crime called public nuisance.
>>>>>>>continue to the site>>>
http://www.asotainment.com/2017/10/moaning-during-sex-is-crime-lawyer.html?m=1
Re: MOANING During SEX Is Crime - Read by Jumbus31(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
So moaning is now a crime? She must be very stupid for saying that. If I'm fucking and you don't moan, then I'm done with you. How can you be lying down like a log of wood?
Re: MOANING During SEX Is Crime - Read by Daily4mative: 4:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Jumbus31:
So moaning is now a crime? She must be very stupid for saying that. If I'm fucking and you don't moan, then I'm done with you. How can you be lying down like a log of wood?
lol. brother u wan enter prison o. u dey doubt lawyers?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Friend Who Stole Her Phone In The Middle Of The Night, S / How A Nairalander Nearly Got Scammed By A Fraudster Via FB (screenshots) / Sharia Is Real In Bauchi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.