Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) (32130 Views)

The Use Of Kayanmata By Females Is Rape Because It Is Sex Without Consent / Child Abuse Is Not Rape, Nigerian Man Narrates How She Raped 12yr Old Girl. VIDE / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
A Nigerian lady is of the opinion that begging someone for sex is a form of rape.

It all started when a Twitter user shared a thread disapproving of the notion that begging for sex is rape. The Twitter user had written

IT DEFINITELY ISNT RAPE. Begging someone for sex to the point they agree might be exhausting and unhealthy but it isn't rape. Rape has a clearly defined meaning.

So long as consent was affirmatively given, it isn't rape.''

Begging for sex is rape - Nigerian lady argues Responding, @LAJOKESAB said begging for sex is definitely rape.

‘’It is definitely Rape. The emotional manipulation that comes with being begged for sex is so exhausting and rigorous that a lot of women give in eventually to be raped. If it was consensual, no one will have to beg.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/begging-for-sex-is-rape-nigerian-lady-argues-2.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Hezzyluv: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
It's only a SIMPle man that will beg for sex.

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by God1000(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Who begs for sex

No sane man will do such thing

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by thesicilian: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging( that's truly an emotional manipulation) her to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.
Just like begging for money is stealing

692 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
thesicilian:

Just like begging for money is stealing
That's not the subject of discussion here

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Shapeaso: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Begging for sex can never be rape.undecided

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by ResidentMUMU: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
It's high time I started selling dil.do.

Cus I see a lot of women getting sex starved in future with useless standards they set.

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
That's not the subject of discussion here

Sebi u know that you cannot make heaven with this double standard.. grin

292 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by rainmaker12(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She's right , if a lady is not willing and you succeeded in begging her ( that's truly an emotional manipulation) to have your way with her, then it's rape because her initial refusal is what matters.
Somebody begs you for sex, you opened your legs and sex happened.
Somebody begs you for sex, you did not open your legs and sex happened.

Tell me both of these are rape, let me tell you what you smoke.

238 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by thesicilian: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

U see that cannot make heaven with this double standard.. grin
ResidentMUMU:
It's high time I started selling dil.do.

Cus I see a lot of women getting sex starved in future with useless standards they set.
Don't be deceived by their so called standards online. They're actually the ones that beg for both the money and the sex offline

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by tommy589(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
If money is involved in the manipulation I don't think iit is rape

6 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Even Satan has fans so i am not surprised that you agree with her

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

U see that cannot make heaven with this double standard.. grin
He should create a topic on that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by advanceDNA: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He should create a topic on that

Another proof u are not a nice person....always looking for downfall of men....

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
Even Satan has fans so i am not surprised that you agree with her
If you make people go against their wish whichever way after their initial refusal, it can be termed emotional manipulation and in this case Rape. This means a lady must willingly give her full consent and you don't have to beg for it.

3 Likes

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Another proof u are not a nice person....always looking for downfall of men....
Someone somewhere on this forum is laughing at your comment. This present world does not deserve me but God kept me for a purpose for this present generation.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you make people go against their wish whichever way after their initial refusal, it can be termed emotional manipulation and in this case Rape. This means a lady must willingly give her full consent and you don't have to beg for it.
"Stupidity doesn't grow in a vacuum. It needs frequent nurturing from like minded idiots"

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
i guess, if i follow her yeye school of thought... begging for money/food is stealing, abi?!?!?
yeye people writing arrant rubbish online... just because you are weak person, doesnt make a sex begging man a rapist.

some of these women should SHATTAP instead of opening their mouth and sounding foolish!

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
"Stupidity doesn't grow in a vacuum. It needs frequent nurturing from like minded idiots"
grin grin grin e be like this trap catch you well well. If all nairalanders were to gather in one place, the kind beating I'll chop ehn. Thanks for this faceless forum, I'll never show my face in full here, make person no Kom drag me for road begin beat me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
The truth is you don't beg for sex if you are in charge as a real man. Make your woman want you. As panso once wrote, he said let her rush the dishes and chores just to come mount you and I agree with him, I learnt redpill too grin. Begging for sex is even a big turn off for most women, e no romantic at all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin grin e be like this trap catch you well well. If all nairalanders were to gather in one place, the kind beating I'll chop ehn. Thanks for this faceless forum, I'll never show my face in full here, make person no Kom drag me for road begin beat me.
Just want you to know that you are not making sense. I don't beg for sex because sex ain't my thing.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
Just want you to know that you are not making sense. I don't beg for sex because sex ain't my thing.
What do you mean by sex ain't your thing?
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by rickpat(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
BE CAREFUL OF MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE

WHETHER YOU ARE MANIPULATIVE IN GETTING SEX OR MANIPULATIVE IN GETTING MONEY OR MATERIAL THINGS...YOU TWO ARE ROCKING SAME BOAT...

LOVE SHOULD BE MORE OF WILLINGNESS, UNDERSTANDING AND HAPPINESS..

ANYTHING NOT DONE OUT OF THESE THREE THINGS SHOULD NOT BE DONE AT ALL
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by rainmaker12(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Your so called "Emotional manipulation" is not a crime.

Rape: is a type of sexual assault involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without their consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability, or is below the legal age of consent.

As long as you are of age without any disabilities, no "PHYSICAL" force and you opened your fuckng legs...........opening your legs without force is "consent" in this subject.

......incase of other girls reading this thinking they can go arround throwing the word RAPE indiscriminately. .....you can be charged for defamation of character

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What do you mean by sex ain't your thing?
I am not excited by it or thought of it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
I am not excited by it or thought of it.
Weird. You joking right?

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by MechanicMike: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian lady is of the opinion that begging someone for sex is a form of rape.

It all started when a Twitter user shared a thread disapproving of the notion that begging for sex is rape. The Twitter user had written

IT DEFINITELY ISNT RAPE. Begging someone for sex to the point they agree might be exhausting and unhealthy but it isn't rape. Rape has a clearly defined meaning.

Begging for sex is rape - Nigerian lady argues Responding, @LAJOKESAB said begging for sex is definitely rape.

‘’It is definitely Rape. The emotional manipulation that comes with being begged for sex is so exhausting and rigorous that a lot of women give in eventually to be raped. If it was consensual, no one will have to beg.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/begging-for-sex-is-rape-nigerian-lady-argues-2.html

angry
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Weird. You joking right?
I am not joking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by MechanicMike: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
ExAngel007:

Since when did beggin for pucccci be rape?.. NMEZOR finally said yes.. siofra too say yes..so how's beggin a crime? (No oofenncsese) angry

1 Like

Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
I am not joking.
You are beginning to sound like a nairalander I once knew who told me something similar, monika starts with R and ends with E
Re: Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are beginning to sound like a nairalander I once knew who told me something similar, monika starts with R and ends with E
It is not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / My Brother, 6 Other Osun Partygoers Died Mysteriously After Drinking Skushies / Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.