Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,219 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) (5736 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / This Grammar Quiz Will Make You Sweat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Greenbuoy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I really wish ur peeps will see this comment.Its not easy I must say.
ehn ehn, they should see it abi?!

So that pops will demand that I open my eportal and show him ALL my results, ba?

Thanks but this wish of yours can only cast me!
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
MedicalSamwise:

are you a lautech student?? �
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNI, d man is really blessed with a high IQ
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Jidesam01: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mee 207... Fluid mechanics.... Its a very simple course but the questions na die!!!
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Greenbuoy:
ehn ehn, they should see it abi?!

So that pops will demand that I open my eportal and show him ALL my results, ba?

Thanks but this wish of yours can only cast me!

Lol,on a second tot,maybe they shouldn't.
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Horspiroll007(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
OrestesDante:
Tell the guy sweating, that tough times don't last but tough people do. grin

My toughest exam was useless. I have not got to use a letter from that course now.

MEE 303. Fluid Mechanic. Bastard! E no go better for that Course!

MEE 303 is fluid mechanics in OAU tho. I'm nt sure whether u are frm OAU too. I'm still waiting for the day I'll make use of what I learnt in that course sha.. Hw Can a computer engineering student b wasting Hi time on MEE 303?? MEE 205, 203, 204, 206 never do them... Àwọn thug
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Cmp203 Assembly language programming

Nobody got A for that course
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Horspiroll007:

MEE 303 is fluid mechanics in OAU tho. I'm nt sure whether u are frm OAU too. I'm still waiting for the day I'll make use of what I learnt in that course sha.. Hw Can a computer engineering student b wasting Hi time on MEE 303?? MEE 205, 203, 204, 206 never do them... Àwọn thug

I finished from OAU. Computer Engineering.
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by konshency(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
emeijeh:
Mechanical engineering science, Fluid Mechanics too

Dreaded courses back then
make me rememb MEE321.... bt no sweat thooo

1 Like

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by banre(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chem416
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by walex2(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Greenbuoy:
Na ECN201 o!
I felt so hopeless I started feeling pity for my peepz back home...whether na waste I just dey waste dem money.

If you are in Economics major Ecn 201 can't be a problem unless you took it as an elective course
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Chigirl042(f): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
hahahaha can't stop laughing d comments here are hilarious
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by prestigiouslady: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Syntax.... can't remember the course code, no one submitted before the end of the exam... I wept openly after the paper, see me consoling my course mates...

Results came out, got and "E", did thanksgiving in church cheesy grin
morphology too...Lin 201,intro to morphology, crazy course, god forsaken lecturer...got B, I no say no be my result but e favour me, I prayed for the lecturer and whosoever made the " error" cheesy

linguistics no be here ooo

2 Likes

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Greenbuoy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
walex2:

If you are in Economics major Ecn 201 can't be a problem unless you took it as an elective course
bros, whether major or minor, OAU ECN201 is such a pain in the asss!
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Greenbuoy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Lol,on a second tot,maybe they shouldn't.
O da baun!
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by dozieinspired: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2017
CHE352 cry cry
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by modsRbastard: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2017
ENG 481 . even mynd himself can testify, even the Dean of faculty vibed something was wrong in the faculty after the exam.

Strenght of material from Civil Engineering is another mad one.

I suffered so much trauma and depression without medication back then but it made me strong and tough.

2 Likes

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Thelma1552: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
fabre4:

Industrial chemistry... physical chemistry
Did u do something like that
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Thelma1552: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
fabre4:

Industrial chemistry... physical chemistry
Did u do something like that
No, the CHE im talking bout is an engr course
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by iaamxavier(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Electronic logic gate and Cell biology oh my!
Mechanics too
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by seunO4: 5:23am On Oct 13, 2017
Mine would be clinical pathology professional exam

1 Like

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Abbeylincson(m): 6:27am On Oct 14, 2017
MiaB:

kinetics major ?
Yes Miss
Which institute do you hail from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Study In France For Free - Eiffel Scholarships For International Students / UI 2019/2020 Admission Thread / How Was It Like Being "A Spill-over" Student?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.