Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) (5587 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / This Grammar Quiz Will Make You Sweat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Rexsul: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
For me it's BCH325

1 Like

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Nne5: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
lol none actually...na today?
The pic is too funny tho grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by FuckTheZero: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
No need.

Dude was just sweating like that because the invigilator disrupted his sitting formation and ordered him to the "High Table," alone.

6 Likes

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by internationalman(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
MTH312 ..in this course u get to solve maths without numeric figures. All letters and symbols throughout.
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Richiez(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tell the guy sweating, that tough times don't last but tough people do. grin

My toughest exam was useless. I have not got to use a letter from that course now.

MEE 303. Fluid Mechanic. Bastard! E no go better for that Course!

5 Likes

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by desource13(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Phs211 (classical mechanics) nd mts101 (coordinated by prof Agboola A.A)

4 Likes

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
lalasticlala. Mynd44
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Jerryojozy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mine should be costing.

1 Like

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by emeijeh(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mechanical engineering science,
Fluid Mechanics too

Dreaded courses back then

1 Like

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Evablizin(f): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin
Interesting.
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Rexsul: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
OrestesDante:
Tell the guy sweating, that tough times don't last but tough people do. grin

My toughest exam was useless. I have not got to use a letter from that course now.

MEE 303. Fluid Mechanic. Bastard! E no go better for that Course!
bros calm down na...u still dey vex cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Rexsul: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
FuckTheZero:
No need.

Dude was just sweating like that because the invigilator disrupted his sitting formation and ordered him to the "High Table," alone.
cheesy
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Dunsin89(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
All Biochemistry courses

2 Likes

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Donald3d(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
none
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rexsul:
bros calm down na...u still dey vex cheesy

don't lemme transfer aggression sir! grin
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by FuckTheZero: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dunsin89:
All Biochemistry courses
Meaning you must have been very sweaty throughout your undergraduate days.

2 Likes

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Chm212 Physical Chemistry.

1 Like

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by mastermind2020(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mth 216,,Real analysis..that course no get joy...

4 Likes

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by akintadetope(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
natural gas engineering 1.500level. dem change me reach 4times

4 Likes

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Rexsul: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
akintadetope:
natural gas engineering 1.500level.
dem change me reach 4times
lol.....but u kept hustling for d answers grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Rexsul: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dunsin89:
All Biochemistry courses
lol Haba bros grin....but Biochemistry department story every where are d same wink
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by rashfat(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
TFT 704.....The questions looked foreign.
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
desource13:
Phs211 (classical mechanics) nd mts101 (coordinated by prof Agboola A.A)

are you a lautech student?? �
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by heryur(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
mastermind2020:
Mth 216,,Real analysis..that course no get joy...
No need for calculator just for you to dey prove theorem
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Greenbuoy(m): 12:21am On Oct 11, 2017
Na ECN201 o!
I felt so hopeless I started feeling pity for my peepz back home...whether na waste I just dey waste dem money.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Daboywizzy: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Mine Is UNN post ume... and the Non-Parametric Method Stat 251 or so grin
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by akintadetope(m): 3:16am On Oct 11, 2017
Rexsul:
lol.....but u kept hustling for d answers grin grin

omo.e rough that day oo

had b.wen my friends told me to come meet d man for marks.I told them b is OK for me.I no dey meet anybody again
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by olasaad(f): 5:36am On Oct 11, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by fabre4: 5:43am On Oct 11, 2017
CHE 421
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by 9japrof(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2017
My own na maths and statistics. Not necessarily that I sweat, but na that kind exam I go write finish dey beg God abeg gimme C, I no dey greedy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NECO GCE 2019 Agricultural Science Practical Questions Out / As a Nigerian, can I pass the IELTS exam without preparing / News Updates Of The Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.