Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) (5587 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / This Grammar Quiz Will Make You Sweat (2) (3) (4)

Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Rexsul: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
For me it's BCH325

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Nne5: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
lol none actually...na today?
The pic is too funny tho grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by FuckTheZero: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
No need.

Dude was just sweating like that because the invigilator disrupted his sitting formation and ordered him to the "High Table," alone.

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by internationalman(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
MTH312 ..in this course u get to solve maths without numeric figures. All letters and symbols throughout.
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Richiez(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Tell the guy sweating, that tough times don't last but tough people do. grin

My toughest exam was useless. I have not got to use a letter from that course now.

MEE 303. Fluid Mechanic. Bastard! E no go better for that Course!

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by desource13(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Phs211 (classical mechanics) nd mts101 (coordinated by prof Agboola A.A)

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
lalasticlala. Mynd44
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Jerryojozy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mine should be costing.

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by emeijeh(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mechanical engineering science,
Fluid Mechanics too

Dreaded courses back then

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Evablizin(f): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Interesting.
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Rexsul: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
OrestesDante:
Tell the guy sweating, that tough times don't last but tough people do. grin

My toughest exam was useless. I have not got to use a letter from that course now.

MEE 303. Fluid Mechanic. Bastard! E no go better for that Course!
bros calm down na...u still dey vex cheesy

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Rexsul: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
FuckTheZero:
No need.

Dude was just sweating like that because the invigilator disrupted his sitting formation and ordered him to the "High Table," alone.
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Dunsin89(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
All Biochemistry courses

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Donald3d(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
none
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Rexsul:
bros calm down na...u still dey vex cheesy

don't lemme transfer aggression sir! grin
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by FuckTheZero: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dunsin89:
All Biochemistry courses
Meaning you must have been very sweaty throughout your undergraduate days.

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Chm212 Physical Chemistry.

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by mastermind2020(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mth 216,,Real analysis..that course no get joy...

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by akintadetope(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
natural gas engineering 1.500level. dem change me reach 4times

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Rexsul: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
akintadetope:
natural gas engineering 1.500level.
dem change me reach 4times
lol.....but u kept hustling for d answers grin grin

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Rexsul: 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dunsin89:
All Biochemistry courses
lol Haba bros grin....but Biochemistry department story every where are d same wink
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by rashfat(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
TFT 704.....The questions looked foreign.
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
desource13:
Phs211 (classical mechanics) nd mts101 (coordinated by prof Agboola A.A)

are you a lautech student?? �
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by heryur(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
mastermind2020:
Mth 216,,Real analysis..that course no get joy...
No need for calculator just for you to dey prove theorem
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Greenbuoy(m): 12:21am On Oct 11, 2017
Na ECN201 o!
I felt so hopeless I started feeling pity for my peepz back home...whether na waste I just dey waste dem money.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by Daboywizzy: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Mine Is UNN post ume... and the Non-Parametric Method Stat 251 or so grin
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by akintadetope(m): 3:16am On Oct 11, 2017
Rexsul:
lol.....but u kept hustling for d answers grin grin

omo.e rough that day oo

had b.wen my friends told me to come meet d man for marks.I told them b is OK for me.I no dey meet anybody again
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by olasaad(f): 5:36am On Oct 11, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by fabre4: 5:43am On Oct 11, 2017
CHE 421
Re: Which Course Almost Made You Sweat Like This Inside The Exam Hall (pic) by 9japrof(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2017
My own na maths and statistics. Not necessarily that I sweat, but na that kind exam I go write finish dey beg God abeg gimme C, I no dey greedy grin

NECO GCE 2019 Agricultural Science Practical Questions Out / As a Nigerian, can I pass the IELTS exam without preparing / News Updates Of The Nigerian Universities