Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos (34225 Views)

Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police / Yahoo Boys Injure EFCC Operative In Abuja During Raid / Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by kb83(m): 1:02am On Oct 11, 2017
our Military r doing python dance at home with innocent citizens and and d government will not take a decisive action on dis one wat a nation
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Toks2008(m): 1:08am On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if they give me free visa to south africa.i would never go.i would rather go to zimbabwe

SA is a beautiful country and if they remain stagnant for 500 years,Nigeria can never catch up with them.

The fact that we hear these sad news does not mean thousands of Nigerians are not making it and living peacefully there.

In most cases,it is the bad Nigerians staying there that face all these problems.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by cristianisraeli: 1:24am On Oct 11, 2017
Toks2008:

SA is a beautiful country and if they remain stagnant for 500 years,Nigeria can never catch up with them.

The fact that we hear these sad news does not mean thousands of Nigerians are not making it and living peacefully there.

In most cases,it is the bad Nigerians staying there that face all these problems.

wetin concern me and beautiful..i say i no go SA na by force.i would father go to malawi or zimbabwe,am after freedom and peace and not beauty
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Toks2008(m): 1:41am On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

wetin concern me and beautiful..i say i no go SA na by force.i would father go to malawi or zimbabwe,am after freedom and peace and not beauty

Stop judging from afar..that's my point.
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Leez(m): 1:48am On Oct 11, 2017
WinningSun:
ANOTHER DEVELOPER.
ibrahim badmus is afonja na
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by krayon22: 1:58am On Oct 11, 2017
ubongoton:
that photo is not of a nigerian citizen,rather its a Biafra drugs pusher whose bear and own nigeria cv and papers abroad but when they are back home they turn to biafra,,,
So i ask the nigerian senate to keep mute on such issue,
ur d best stupid illiterate half twin dt is very foolish nd mad that av ever come across in my life!.....idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by josessybj: 3:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Abike Dabiri will soon come out with her wide mouth to talk nonsense
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Pat081: 3:40am On Oct 11, 2017
Spylord48:
Seems Nigerians are becoming endangered species in South Africa. The ministry of foreign Affairs should look into this issue before it get out of hand.And our youths there should be careful and engage in something legal. I believe that if you are into something legal,there is never a way police will attack you and you will always be free and not running on seeing a policeman.
am sorry to bother you with dis question do u think we hv one So far one of dia family is nt dia dey hv ntin to say or do , only God can save d children of d poor man in dis country
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Pat081: 3:44am On Oct 11, 2017
ubongoton:
that photo is not of a nigerian citizen,rather its a Biafra drugs pusher whose bear and own nigeria cv and papers abroad but when they are back home they turn to biafra,,,
dis is nt abut BIafra or not BIafra we are talking about life here my brother
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Benoxvals(m): 4:22am On Oct 11, 2017
It's high time The Nigerian govt initiate
OPERATION DRAGON-FREE KICK in SA.
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 11, 2017
ubongoton:

to think that you only joined nairaland this year but your stu.pidity is smelling up to heaven and you did not even read the godamn writeup. useless...fellow
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Vegagen111: 5:00am On Oct 11, 2017
ubongoton:
did u see his name foolish goat
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Malayy(m): 5:16am On Oct 11, 2017
ubongoton:
Ubong. I knew calabar people don't have sense. Is Ibrahim badmus an igbo name?
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by jaymony: 5:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Spylord48:
Seems Nigerians are becoming endangered species in South Africa. The ministry of foreign Affairs should look into this issue before it get out of hand.And our youths there should be careful and engage in something legal. I believe that if you are into something legal,there is never a way police will attack you and you will always be free and not running on seeing a policeman.
....i was there he did nothing...they just hate us..dat guy only smoke weed...which he gave to them and they are busy asking for drugs and money..putting waterproof bag on his face with pepper spray..that's what killed him...this police guys here are very wicked.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by supereagle(m): 5:52am On Oct 11, 2017
Where are you Nigeria government?
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 11, 2017
Badmus Ibrahm.....hausa fulani
Your brother buhari has killed us in millions over here
Is karma......our God no dey sleep.....
I dont know i have no single sympathy for u.......
Not my fault.......Buhari caused it.........
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by PressDetails(m): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2017
These killings of Nigerians in diaspora's got to be stopped! Or it'll stop others to even think of that. If a student is being killed like a goat what of Nigerian business men out there? Will you like to invest in SA no matter how brilliant the business opportunities? My answer is No. So, FG should do something about this.
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by basty: 6:14am On Oct 11, 2017
abimbolayekeen:
Killing of Nigerians in south african is very unfortunate , i have pity for FG , because they have not have interest of Nigerians at their hearts . And that is very bad .

Grammar.
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by godofuck231: 6:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Spylord48:

Ur president don git govern nigeria finish, u de find foreign ministry wen de owe power rate charges and foreign employees salary? Joor o
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Ramaa(m): 6:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Kill them all drug pushers.....
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by AbaNgele: 6:50am On Oct 11, 2017
WinningSun:

who told you that. SA know an Ibo man ask those who are there.

So Ibrahim Badmus is an Igbo name. I doubt you read the post, you saw police kill in SA, then you concluded he'll be an Igbo guy. Anu Ohia.
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by 1metre: 6:51am On Oct 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if they give me free visa to south africa.i would never go.i would rather go to zimbabwe
with the way things are, Zimbabwe will be better than SA in near future. SA guys are happy trigger people, imagine what happens when they are enrolled into the police force. Nigerian are always their target. To an average SA, every Nigerian is a drug person. Nigerian in SA should be very careful.
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2017
them don graduate from internet scam to drug peddling, lemme see what my Yoruba friends got to say grin grin grin
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by soilsista(f): 6:57am On Oct 11, 2017
Operation Wanya Tsotsi lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2017
he is a Western bandit meanwhile I see nothing wrong here grin grin grin

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 7:02am On Oct 11, 2017
kb83:
our Military r doing python dance at home with innocent citizens and and d government will not take a decisive action on dis one wat a nation
he is a Western bandit meanwhile I see nothing wrong here grin grin grin

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by meneski(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2017
Were North korea? I guess we will be needing some long range bombs.
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Lomprico2: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2017
WinningSun:

who told you that. SA know an Ibo man ask those who are there.

Yeah dats why they killed ibrahim badmus.

Sense fall on u!
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Lomprico2: 7:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

They don't read!
Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by onatisi(m): 7:06am On Oct 11, 2017
i think the message the south african police is passing out seems very straightforward , they are no longer interested in jailing Nigerians, so once they suspect any nigerian of been a drug dealer , they simply eliminate or kill the person. no investigation .
time for boys to move out
1metre:
with the way things are, Zimbabwe will be better than SA in near future. SA guys are happy trigger people, imagine what happens when they are enrolled into the police force. Nigerian are always their target. To an average SA, every Nigerian is a drug person. Nigerian in SA should be very careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by Jakumo(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2017
South African people take their alcohol drinking very seriously, and they drink 24 hours a day, so as to remain clinically intoxicated at all times.

When drunk, which is every waking hour, South Africans scream, holler and run about like wild animals in heat, looking for heads to break.

Semiautomatic handguns are legal to own by civilians in South Africa, and those rapid-fire weapons are used in ALL drunken fights that erupt.

Why any rational, normal human being would CHOOSE to visit or worse, reside, in South Africa, is a total, absolute mystery to this writer.

Given a personal choice, I would rather have all my teeth pullout out with a pair of pliers, than ever set foot in South Africa at any point in time.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Police Kills Another Nigerian Man During Raid In His House. Photos by 1metre: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2017
Mambox:

Another plane load of Nigerians just departed for South Africa while you were typing that.
my brother, u are not far from the truth. I once visited SA embassy in Abuja,the crowd I saw there was overwhelming. I was like if the screen of the realities of living in SA as a Nigerian can be reviewed, honestly everyone will withdraw their applications and run back home panting. SA is only good for studies unless u hv millions to invest in business activities else life there is hellish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: Ogun Teachers, Pupils Flee From Schools In Alabata / Robbers Who Attacked Ogun Church Worshippers During Vigil Arrested. PHOTOS / EFCC Declares War On Yahoo Boys Ahead Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.