Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Reincarnation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation? (1488 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / The Proof Of Reincarnation In The Bible / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reincarnation? by Happigirl12(f): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Some of us know that reincarnation is the belief that rebirth of the soul into a new body, is possible. Now, most of us in my family have been taught to believe in reincarnation. My younger brother (at the age of 4) had woken up in the middle of the night to cry for our uncle, who had been in an accident the day before, calling his real name. He kept on crying in a matured that nothing could stop him. Now we all believe he's the reincarnation of my grandfather, who died five years prior.

The question is, do you believe in reincarnation or not? is it related to our religion? any experiences you believe is significant?
Re: Reincarnation? by Babysnow1: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
I BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION. I HAVE HEARD CHILLING STORIES ABOUT IT SHA. BUT TO TYPE AM NOW TIRE ME.
Re: Reincarnation? by Happigirl12(f): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Babysnow1:
I BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION. I HAVE HEARD CHILLING STORIES ABOUT IT SHA. BUT TO TYPE AM NOW TIRE ME.
Lol. True tho
Re: Reincarnation? by ElDaIllest(m): 1:12am On Oct 11, 2017
Happigirl12:
Lol. True tho
what if I reincarnate as your baby boy? grin grin
Re: Reincarnation? by Happigirl12(f): 1:14am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
what if I reincarnate as your baby boy? grin grin
lipsrsealed It better not happen...
Re: Reincarnation? by ElDaIllest(m): 1:17am On Oct 11, 2017
Happigirl12:
lipsrsealed It better not happen...
Make I come inspect ya womb first before I jump enter.Abeg no carry postinor end my fushur before e begin o grin

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation? by Happigirl12(f): 1:21am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Make I come inspect ya womb first before I jump enter.Abeg no carry postinor end my fushur before e begin o grin
No even dream of entering my womb in my next life o. I will just first of all, give birth to you and then throw you inside river. Uncle Moses... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation? by ElDaIllest(m): 1:25am On Oct 11, 2017
Happigirl12:
No even dream of entering my womb in my next life o. I will just first of all, give birth to you and then throw you inside river. Uncle Moses... cheesy
So you no wan born frosh niccur Aunty Jochebed? grin
Re: Reincarnation? by Chubhie: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2017
I believe in reincarnation. It could change your perspectives on how you treat people in this very lifetime.

I've noticed a strong connection to any random kid. You could see the excitement in their eyes.I carry them and talk with them as if some were my equals, fathers,teachers,lovers or friends from a former life.

Sometimes, I wish i knew some things earlier. I could have treated some former souls better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reincarnation? by Happigirl12(f): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2017
ElDaIllest:
So you no wan born frosh niccur Aunty Jochebed? grin
No be only frosh...
Re: Reincarnation? by Happigirl12(f): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Chubhie:
I believe in reincarnation. It could change your perspectives on how you treat people in this very lifetime.

I've noticed a strong connection to any random kid. You could see the excitement in their eyes.I carry them and talk with them as if some were my equals, fathers,teachers,lovers or friends from a former life.

Sometimes, I wish i knew some things earlier. I could have treated some former souls better.
Hmm... I really wish I could remember my past life if I had one already.
Re: Reincarnation? by donnffd(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2017
I think Death is the biggest threat to homo-sapiens, the undefeatable enemy, and because of that we most times delude ourselves of hopes of that victory that would never come, the conquering of death itself, and so we create myths and stories of the afterlife and reincarnation.

Reincarnation is a myth, there is no evidence for it, and if you claim you do, then present it, i am more than willing to hear and accept your evidence...

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation? by vaxx: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
donnffd:
I think Death is the biggest threat to homo-sapiens, the undefeatable enemy, and because of that we most times delude ourselves of hopes of that victory that would never come, the conquering of death itself, and so we create myths and stories of the afterlife and reincarnation.

Reincarnation is a myth, there is no evidence for it, and if you claim you do, then present it, i am more than willing to hear and accept your evidence...
bros....are you a Yoruba by tribe? I doubt it....if you think reincarnation is a myth.....go through this link....https://www.nairaland.com/4068046/yoruba-version-life-after-death...

This topic has been well observed by highly educated mind....and they have no options to conclude that it is nothing but true....
Re: Reincarnation? by analice107: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Chubhie:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Reincarnation? by donnffd(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2017
vaxx:
bros....are you a Yoruba by tribe? I doubt it....if you think reincarnation is a myth.....go through this link....https://www.nairaland.com/4068046/yoruba-version-life-after-death...

This topic has been well observed by highly educated mind....and they have no options to conclude that it is nothing but true....

Went through the post and there is no evidence whatsoever there, just an essay of claims like indian myth is a lie but yoruba myth is the real one(the exact same thing everyone says about their own myths), some mumbo-jumbo about DNA being a keyhole and other pseudoscience stuff.

No real explanation, no experiments, no prediction and most importantly No Evidence, So i am sorry but thats not enough to consider that an objective truth.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation? by vaxx: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2017
donnffd:

Went through the post and there is no evidence whatsoever there, just an essay of claims like indian myth is a lie but yoruba myth is the real one(the exact same thing everyone says about their own myths), some mumbo-jumbo about DNA being a keyhole and other pseudoscience stuff.

No real explanation, no experiments, no prediction and most importantly No Evidence, So i am sorry but thats not enough to consider that an objective truth.
you can continue doubting.... The truth of the message has been deliver with logical and scientific evidence.... What else do you want... The evidence is measurable and that is scientific enough... Or are you doubting science...
Re: Reincarnation? by donnffd(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2017
vaxx:
you can continue doubting.... The truth of the message has been deliver with logical and scientific evidence.... What else do you want... The evidence is measurable and that is scientific enough... Or are you doubting science...

Logical and scientific evidence?

Really?

Just because you mentioned DNA in a few sentences doesnt make it scientific!
Re: Reincarnation? by vaxx: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2017
donnffd:

Logical and scientific evidence?

Really?

Just because you mentioned DNA in a few sentences doesnt make it scientific!
I just tell you the evidence is measurable.... And that make it empirical....

According to wiki...it defined empirical as thus. Empirical evidence, also known as sensory experience, is the knowledge received by means of the senses, particularly by observation and experimentation. The term comes from the Greek word for experience, ἐμπειρία (empeiría).

The evidence is logical as well...it give reasons enough beyond doubt....

You may continue doubting....it isn't necessary but it is important

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation? by Chubhie: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Happigirl12:
You already set the intention with this.It could unfold to you in ways you least expect.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation? by Chubhie: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
analice107:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
What's on your mind Mother Theresa?
Re: Reincarnation? by analice107: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chubhie:
Why am i Mother Theresa?
Re: Reincarnation? by analice107: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chubhie:
Why am i Mother Theresa?
Re: Reincarnation? by analice107: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chubhie:
Why am i mother Theresa?
Re: Reincarnation? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who The Hell Believes In That
Re: Reincarnation? by Ranchhoddas: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Happigirl12:
I've read about regression techniques that you can employ to remember your past lives.
I don't think I want to remember mine if I have any.
The thought that I have died before scares the beejesus out of me.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation? by obinna58(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
I'm sure there are lots of living organisms he can reincarnate to, reincarnating back to human might stand the chance 1out of 100 talk less of to your family

We humans can't just be honest to ourselves, ignoring the plane truth and putting things in our favor

What made think you think you are so special to order living things

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation? by Chubhie: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
analice107:
Why am i Mother Theresa?
Don't you like being called ezinne Theresa?

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation? by analice107: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chubhie:
Don't you like being called ezinne Theresa?
No, lol. Analice will get lost and Theresa will be projected. I am Me.
Re: Reincarnation? by Chubhie: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
analice107:
No, lol. Analice will get lost and Theresa will be projected. I am Me.

I respect that.
Re: Reincarnation? by analice107: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chubhie:
I respect that.
Thank you.
Now, tell me why you believe in Reincarnation.
Re: Reincarnation? by Chubhie: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
analice107:
Thank you.
Now, tell me why you believe in Reincarnation.
Faith.
Re: Reincarnation? by analice107: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chubhie:
Faith.
Faith? Explain pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrible Arguments For The Exsitence Of God / The King Who Had Four Wives / The Value Of Philosophy (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.