Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State (26189 Views)

Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda / Oba Gbadebo Ogunsakin Stabbed To Death By Mentally Unstable Man In Ekiti / Burial Of 2 Ogun School Pupils Killed By Mentally Unstable Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by larrybee2017(f): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2017
If this story is true then the father caused it. A man is mentally unstable and you dey follow am talk haba! RIP though
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Iamnobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Johnnyessence:
the guy need serious deliverance

Everything is religion for we africans

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Emekayoung(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2017
So dis is the disturbing photo abi?
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by jamaljalal(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2017
People from village neva leave am.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by EmperorKpee(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2017
O ga o. so he challenged his father mentally and he won.
Aye Le O Ibosi o.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by iammolise(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2017
D papa sef... Y he com dey prevent d guy frm leaving na... Dat guy no be baby na, a grown man like dat, if i no make mistake dat guy go dey him mid 30s or so... D man eff up jor... because of bible mata e don com kpai any hw.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Daeylar(f): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2017
He is mentally unstable, yet he was kept at home. So sad cry this is painful
Rip, so sad,
I'm sure the father was just trying to protect the son cry cry

So painful
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Phenotech(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2017
Where is the disturbing photo nah...!!!?? Op.......

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Probz(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2017
People don’t know that there’s a world of difference between mentally challenged and mentally ill.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Probz(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2017
frinx:
Gruesome pictures are easily posted online this days and I feel it's not cool especially when the picture is not absolutely necessary.

I remember back then if pictures like this show up I could barely take the image out of my head but now I just view and scroll down.

Let Admins try to reduce or blur out graphic images. These images are not absolutely necessary in this kind of news.

Just my view.

If you can’t handle it don’t look. Not everyone’s a soft touch.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Pennywise(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2017
We dey waka, we dey waka. May we no waka meet the kind woman wey go born this kind pikin ijmn. Amen.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmm because the father wore his boxers

Ipob sha

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by ChineseBuggati3(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2017
frinx:
Gruesome pictures are easily posted online this days and I feel it's not cool especially when the picture is not absolutely necessary.

I remember back then if pictures like this show up I could barely take the image out of my head but now I just view and scroll down.

Let Admins try to reduce or blur out graphic images. These images are not absolutely necessary in this kind of news.

Just my view.
but you saw (disturbing pics and you clicked,you are here typing nonsense
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by dragunov: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2017
Johnnyessence:
A man who is said to be mentally challenged, has killed his father in Ugbelle, Imo State. The incident occurred yesterday. .
According to reports, the suspect, Emmanuel Ekweogu, was trying to leave the house with his mother’s bible and his father, Ifeanyi Ekweogu, wanted to prevent him from doing so. In annoyance, Emmanuel allegedly used a shovel to hit his dad on the head, leading to his death.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/mentally-unstable-man-kills-his-father.html

That dude ain't mentally challenged. Its this characteristic unbridled and senseless rage attributed to IPOB youths that got a better hold on him.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by maridrug(m): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
cummando:
Everybody say this prayer with me

Dear lord!
Any pikin wey go cause wahala for me
Miscarriage fall on am
On that day of knacking may my preek refuse to stand
May my tow tow discourage the guy

So shall it be....amen
Rip papa
i also pray we appropriately honor our elder...for our days to be peacefully long on earth.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Ofemmanu1: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
humblemikel:
He looks like NAMDI KANU What a waste
Naso Namdi Kanu dey use him kolomentality dig Graves for ipob basterrds.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by enemyofprogress: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Johnnyessence:
the guy need serious deliverance
no he needs bullets in his head
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by toprealman: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
why was he not taken to a hospital for proper treatment?
Why stop him from using HIS MOTHER'S bible?
RIP to the dead.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by iammaKING(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
And after the evil act...Guess he is mentally stable to chop some good beating of his life that should lead to his own DEATH... Useless child sad...!
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by kingxsamz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
iamleumas:
RIP

Please I want to buy a new phone this week, which of these will you recommend for me?

1. Infinix Hot 4 Pro
2. Infinix Note 4

Note: My last phone was Infinix Hot 4

Thanks I'm anticipating...

bro go for something big...
Buy the note 4 and forget abt hot 4 pro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
hmmmm, just a warning to parents who don't take good care of their children.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Probz(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
mechanics:
hmmmm, just a warning to parents who don't take good care of their children.

This thing’s beyond a care issue. Don’t type nonsense.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by ude61: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
BET TO BE A MAN OF YOURSELF ..BET9JA OR NAIRABET BOOKING CODE?
10/10/2017 YESTERDAY FIXED MATCH
BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP' PLEASE STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
NORTHER IRELAND LEAGUE-3TEAMS CORRECT SCORE TIP
100 PERCENT SURE WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by CioAngels(f): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Unfortunately, it is too late to ask, why he refused him to carry the bible? Suddenly, he feels remorsed. Very sad, i really feel pity for him. Papa, may you rest in peace.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Smilgler(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
No b lie, a very big AMEN
cummando:
Everybody say this prayer with me

Dear lord!
Any pikin wey go cause wahala for me
Miscarriage fall on am
On that day of knacking may my preek refuse to stand
May my tow tow discourage the guy

So shall it be....amen
Rip papa

Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by mechanics(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Probz:

that's your own view.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Probz:

no matter what if he was well grounded in the way of the Lord, no amount of anger will make him do what he did, taking good care of children entails many things.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by Probz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
mechanics:
no matter what if he was well grounded in the way of the Lord, no amount of anger will make him do what he did, taking good care of children entails many things.
You obviously don’t know anything about mental illness.
Re: Mentally Unstable Man Kills His Father In Imo State by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Probz:
You obviously don’t know anything about mental illness.
I hear u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Escapee, Abubakar Mohammed Sadiq, Arrested In Kano (Photos) / Daniel Anjorin: Arsenal Pays Tribute To Murdered Nigerian Boy / Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.